Sign in to follow this  
Trunk

Year of the Water Dragon

I'm not up on astrology, know next-to-nothing about it.

What's up with the astrology this year?

It seems to be very tumultuous... it feels that way on the inside, to me. Yeah, the outside has been rough, too, but the inside is ... unusually... kind of being in white-water all the time. Or is it just me?

I wonder if the astrology of this year is of some quality that contributes to that. Maybe some of you w/ more knowledge than I could type away. :)

- Trunk

• Like 1

Hi Trunk,

Your four pillars chart is based on your date of birth+hour+ time zone of your place of birth (well there are different schools here but mine is like that) and longitude and latitude.

If you don't want to give your birth details online, you can find some online four pillars calculator. But you will have to make sure that all details are taken into account by the calculator otherwise the result will be inaccurate.

The year is tough on the Heart and all related dimensions (house of shen). Ren (Yang water) in stem finds itself with Chen (Yang Earth Wu). Chen is the tomb of water, it means that Ren can't find support.It is tough for Heart/fire because it is attacked by Ren ( especially Yang Fire/Bing) and exhausted by Wu. The only way out is through metal phase but that doesn't favor the Heart anymore.

Dog month (october 8th-november 8th) will clash Dragon branch: earth will be all the more powerful and some yin fire/Ding and yin water/Gui will be be out of the tomb and clash so there might be special events on these times.

I 'll let knowledgeable people post more. I am far from home and can't stay much behind my wife's PC:). If I can say more in a few days, I will.

best

Edited by bubbles
  • Like 1

Pillars? I'm looking at mine and I have no idea what's going on

I can't copy them so:

Time Zone UTC+3 Further-eastern European Time

Longitude 28

March 20, 1991, around 3 pm-ish

Male :lol:

Will I survive the 2012? :lol:

Awesome Bubbles!

Trunk, you can look up a Bazi calc online but it effectively has to take the whole lot into consideration. From my (teeny tiny) understanding, your 4 pillars composition will indicate which 'elements' (phases) dominate, which you don't have enough of and which will need balancing (through food, cultivation, activities, life - really) and perhaps why you may (or may not) be more affected by a specific yearly configuration and what to do about it. The 'what to do about it' is really the most interesting part IMO/IME. I only know one bazi expert on here and she may or may not be doing consults at this time. But there could be others that haven't talked much about it (like Bubbles).

Oh cool thread I am going to check out four pillars stuff on Bazi calculator (never even knew about four pillars and existance of Bazi calculator before -_- ).

edit to add: this year is really good for me so far

Edited by suninmyeyes
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this