Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Anyone know about Bunny Style Kung Fu

I'm interested in learning more about Bunny Style (Hare Style, Rabbit Style) Kung Fu. Does anyone know anything about it? In particular I'd like to know more about the Bunny Stances and Forms. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron

I'm interested in learning more about Bunny Style (Hare Style, Rabbit Style) Kung Fu. Does anyone know anything about it? In particular I'd like to know more about the Bunny Stances and Forms. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron

Hare style Kung Fu is secret form taught by the Hare Krishna sect not taught to outsiders.

Bunny style developed by Hugh Hefner is only taught to Playmates :P

Edited by mYTHmAKER
  • Like 2

i just did a google search about rabbit kung fu and many sites came up about it.

in my youth i watched alot of video about bunny kung fu stuff and the bugs is still one of my all time favorites.

i definately like bunny stance way more than horse stance. cat stance imo has similarities to bunny stance

and the hippity hoppity movements to be effective takes years of dedicated practice.

i never could get my ears quite right tho.

and i always just stayed with classical bunny kung fu from the bugs.

i am also reminded of the rabbit motif from the movie The Edge with anthony hopkins.

http://www.mikebarklage.com/?p=25

i have heard that the lucky foot clan has the higher level esoteric variety not usually available to the general public.

Edited by zerostao

Bunny style developed by Hugh Hefner is only taught to Playmates :P

I'm glad you did that. I had to use all my will power to keep from making a smartass remark.

• Like 1

in the early (bugs) bunny kung fu videos. bugs took as many lumps, or more , than he dished out.

little by little, and over time, using patience and perseverance , and never ever ever never giving up,

then bugs became master.

in the early (bugs) bunny kung fu videos...

Yeah, but Elmer keeps shooting at him for stealing his carrots. Good thing Elmer can't see well.

the leaping bunny fa jin is what makes bunny kung fu so effective.

the zig zag hopping pattern also.

the leaping bunny fa jin is what makes bunny kung fu so effective.

the zig zag hopping pattern also.

hare hare

Bunnies are born tantric yogis :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this