Sign in to follow this  
WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1

CHEST PAIN

Hello Tao Bums,

I awoke this morning at 430 am with pain in the center of my chest right over my middle center. It is very painful and I am not sure what to do, does this mean it is opening? are there any practices I can do to help alleviate it? I am 99.9% sure it is from my practices and not a random physical mishap.

Thanks in advance

theNERD

Go and see a doctor first make sure there is nothing physically wrong.

What practice are you doing and why do you think this pain is related?

• Like 2

Ok. I just did Zhan Zhuang, my practices, and went for a long walk and I feel much better. Either way I am still looking for help as to what is happening? / any thing extra I should be doing.

Thanks again,

theNERD

Go and see a doctor first make sure there is nothing physically wrong.

What practice are you doing and why do you think this pain is related?

I am doing Soul Mind and Body Medicine by Dr. Sha and just started doing Zhan Zhuang. It SMB medicine the middle dan tien is called the Message Center. Im not sure if it is opening or what.

theNERD

I am doing Soul Mind and Body Medicine by Dr. Sha and just started doing Zhan Zhuang. It SMB medicine the middle dan tien is called the Message Center. Im not sure if it is opening or what.

theNERD

Possibly but if you have pain go to a doctor first. If there is nothing physical then ask your teacher.

My first question would be if you ate anything extraordinarily greasy. Pu-ehr tea can clean cholesterol out of the arteries.. might be just the thing. Also, if it's the heart, try some good relaxed abdominal breathing (right hand on stomach, left hand on chest which should not move up and down) to cool the heart and possibly clear some passages.

I'm no doctor though, so don't take this as any kind of diagnosis please...

Possibly but if you have pain go to a doctor first. If there is nothing physical then ask your teacher.

I agree. Once knew someone a few years back who was having chest pain. People kept telling him he was having a heart chakra opening. Not true. He had a heart attack and died.

Get the physical, organic stuff ruled out first. Then ask your teacher.

speaking as a registered nurse who was for years worked on heart floors in the hospital,

Susan

• Like 5

I finally went to the doctor and told him about my chest pain. I got the all clear and he says that I am perfectly healthy and I should not be having chest pains! :D Im going to assume at this point that the pains are related to energy moving matter. Either way I don't intend on pushing it.

I finally went to the doctor and told him about my chest pain. I got the all clear and he says that I am perfectly healthy and I should not be having chest pains! :D Im going to assume at this point that the pains are related to energy moving matter. Either way I don't intend on pushing it.

Excellent news. are you still getting pain?

If chest pains persist, repeat the physician approach -- my wife was told, in the nine months preceding her sudden-death experience, that she had a pinched nerve, that she had pulled a muscle, that maybe she had a touch of pleurisy, and that she was just too tense. In fairness to the doctors, she was an unusual case (it took eight days in the hospital to catch it in the act after she "died"). My point is just that heart attack symptoms should NOT be taken lightly...

• Like 1

Have you thought that it may be the stomach?

He did tell me it may be acid reflux so I just have to keep watching.

If chest pains persist, repeat the physician approach -- my wife was told, in the nine months preceding her sudden-death experience, that she had a pinched nerve, that she had pulled a muscle, that maybe she had a touch of pleurisy, and that she was just too tense. In fairness to the doctors, she was an unusual case (it took eight days in the hospital to catch it in the act after she "died"). My point is just that heart attack symptoms should NOT be taken lightly...

I am terribly sorry for your loss Seeker. And thank you for your advice if it gets worse I will get it examined again.

He did tell me it may be acid reflux so I just have to keep watching.

I am terribly sorry for your loss Seeker. And thank you for your advice if it gets worse I will get it examined again.

Sorry! I should have been more clear. My wife suffered a massive heart attack in October of 2010 (some here may remember) -- a ventricular fibrilation that lead to a sudden death experience but, fortunately, she was sitting in an ambulance at the time.

She had been suffering pains almost constantly for two days (following a weird dachshund attack that's a whole different story) and they suddenly got MUCH worse so she called 911. They had just checked her vital signs and everything seemed OK. Just for good measure, they decided to do an EKG while they were there. When they got the machine ready and turned back to her, she was dead. They immediately defibrillated her and rushed her to the hospital.

She is doing well now but has permanent heart damage (takotsubo caused by a chronic stress-induced coronary artery spasm). She has leakage at both mitral & tricuspid valves and is on several medications that are likely to cause liver damage (if congestive heart failure doesn't get her first...) She has an implanted defibrillator and has to be careful not to over-exert herself.

The take-away is, don't mess around with heart-attack symptoms! :)

Edited by A Seeker
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this