Marblehead

"View" counter

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that the "view" counter has stopped working and also wondering if it can be activated again.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that the "view" counter has stopped working and also wondering if it can be activated again.

Yes, I'd noticed that.

Incidentally, can someone set me up with a private practice forum please?

Thanks in anticipation.

No I hadnt noticed.

Can I ask.. why does it matter?!

I'm unaware of the point of it.:blush:

No I hadnt noticed.

Can I ask.. why does it matter?!

I'm unaware of the point of it.:blush:

It matters, for example, if no one is looking at the daylilies I am posting then there would be no reason for me to continue the effort of taking the pictures, editing them and posting them.

It matter with the Chuang Tzu series I had started because no one, of very few people were viewing the posts so I stopped.

I also like to know how much interest (number of views) a particular thread/discussion is getting as it shows how interested others are in the discussion taking place.

To talk and believe that no ne is listening is rather hurtful for many people.

Need more reasons?

• Like 2

It matters, for example, if no one is looking at the daylilies I am posting then there would be no reason for me to continue the effort of taking the pictures, editing them and posting them.

It matter with the Chuang Tzu series I had started because no one, of very few people were viewing the posts so I stopped.

I also like to know how much interest (number of views) a particular thread/discussion is getting as it shows how interested others are in the discussion taking place.

Need more reasons?

I'm listening. Every word. What did you say again??? laugh.gif

Love your flower pics!

• Like 1

Need more reasons?

Right, gotcha, thankyou.

We will flag that is int working, to sean. But afaik no-one here knows how to fix it apart from him.:wacko:

Need more reasons?

What he said

i like to see how many have viewed my paintings or visited my silent forum :)

What he said

i like to see how many have viewed my paintings or visited my silent forum smile.gif

i am mindful not to bring a cell phone into the silent forum. even if i always have it set on silent.

i am mindful not to bring a cell phone into the silent forum. even if i always have it set on silent.

LOL

When one enters one can feel the energy shift of silence

I was wondering how the view counter actually tallies the counter?

Just curious... the counter would tell different stories depending on the way it does stuff.

say the same individual views the same point over and over vs a count of different individual views.

with cookies its possible to count once even guests and anonymous users. as I said just curious