Are you a vicious dog?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How aware are you of your unified consciousness with vicious dogs?

• Pardon?
    • I like Poodles.
    • I sometimes notice I am snarling.
    • I should be wearing a muzzle.

I don't like/trust people that don't like/trust dogs...for real. What the heck is wrong with you?

The subject of vicious breeds has been beaten to death, and speaking more and more and more is not going to convince anyone else. It's not going to change anything. In fact, I am thinking about getting a pitbull for a pet. :lol:

Now: FEEL THE FEAR!

labrador_retriever_puppies_345958802ereqmn_fs11.jpg

Edited by Scotty
  • Like 4

Cordoba Fighting Dog

Whoa, now that's taking things a bit too far :excl: LMAO (Tho sometimes I can see the whole of Humanity going the same way...)

They should have called them the "Cordoba soon to be extinct Dumb Ass Dog that doesn't plan ahead".:rolleyes:

Perhaps the World is better off without such breeds. :wacko:

Scotty, I can see by that photo / post that a Dogs wild nature courses through you !!! LOL

Hot Nirvana Judo Trend, would that be a Bea-wolf, a Wolfal or a Weagal ?

But what I really wanna know is, who the hell started VM off again ?????

Basher

Thanks to Vmarco's fortitude, I have realised this. Time to own up.

And the stars now have aligned for this ground-shaking, earth-shattering, sky-collapsing spiritual wisdom now --

I am more viscous than vicious.

Definitely a dog, though.

Or maybe a groundhog. Them whistlepigs are cute...

groundhog.jpg

Edited by A Seeker

Beware I am a viscous God.

2-God.jpg

That a good point.

Most have seen Michelangelo's painting called the 'Creation of Adam', a scene from the Sistine Chapel, but rarely the complete scene,...its interesting that his muscle bound God is aware of his nakedness, and to coverup, wears a pink shirt/or tunic. Pink is the colour of immaturity, as Michelangelo must have known; thus, for some, there is a wondering if the scene has something deeper to convey, beyond the media-ted focus of the two fingers almost touching.

Michelangelo had extensive knowledge of the human anatomy, and in fact had drawn many dissections of the body. When the fresco is seen as a whole, and not simply the outstretched arms of Adam and his God, as if this God was giving something to Adam, the perspective is much different. Adams God is lying inside a dissected human brain - the mid-sagittal. Michelangelo wasn't showing a God creating Adam, but Adam creating a God, an immature one at that, manifested through his own brain. Adam already was. He created God in his own image.

Voltaire reportedly said that if cockroaches were to have a notion of a God that they would imagine Him as a very big and powerful cockroach.

I don't like/trust people that don't like/trust dogs...for real. What the heck is wrong with you?

The subject of vicious breeds has been beaten to death, and speaking more and more and more is not going to convince anyone else. It's not going to change anything. In fact, I am thinking about getting a pitbull for a pet. :lol:

Now: FEEL THE FEAR

Yes,...such is the stupidity and ignorance of those attached to their sentient beingness for their identity.

Max Planck said "...Truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."

Most agree something is impossible, until one without that knowledge arrives and proves otherwise.

When self-ish, inconsiderate, fear-based people needing vicious dog protection at the expense of all Others die off, perhaps then a Humanity will be ready to embrace the Tao.

V

Yes,...such is the stupidity and ignorance of those attached to their sentient beingness for their identity.

Max Planck said "...Truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."

Most agree something is impossible, until one without that knowledge arrives and proves otherwise.

When self-ish, inconsiderate, fear-based people needing vicious dog protection at the expense of all Others die off, perhaps then a Humanity will be ready to embrace the Tao.

V

Perhaps not. *bark!*

Yes she is. She hasnt cut off the head of the dog.

Or the man, for that matter.

...or the floating dwarf cannibal. :lol:

Yes but she seems to be putting all her weight on his private parts ... that's got to hurt.

the man she has conquered. the cannibal is assisting her destruction.

The man is just lulling her into a false sense of security ... the dog is his assistant.

The man is just lulling her into a false sense of security ... the dog is his assistant.

Edited by 三江源

And when she feels secure what will the man do?

EGO SHOCK HER!

No he'll take her shopping of course. Duh! She could do with a new outfit.

• Like 1

In other similar portrayals, a story I heard is that 'the man' is actually shiva who sacrificed himself to stop kali from destroying humanity. Of course, shiva is not one to be conquered...he's just lying down for a rest. :lol:

...also kali is helping his kan and li with her feet. :D

Edited by Scotty

I am a viscous frog

glass-frog-500.jpg

does this help clarify my position?

• Like 1

Shiva the destroyer. Kali done him right up.

Bros before hos.

Edit: Also, shiva means "auspicious one"...you know, the one that you want on your side! He doesn't merely destroy, he plays all roles: "creator, preserver, destroyer, concealer, and revealer (to bless)" (source: wikipedia).

Edited by Scotty

I am a viscous frog

does this help clarify my position?

Dunno, I'm just just a cog, no adjectives

Spurwheel.jpg

• Like 1