The discussion is about Lin Kong Jin, not neigong or David Verdesi $$$$$.

Why do you think the book is false ?

Have you seen the author of this book, not on a video but closely that whether he has developed Kong Jing? Or do you know anyone, any person, who has read this book, and who has practiced the exercise of the book only for years and proves this force to everybody? He may even go and win the one million USD from James Randi's challenge. (http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html)

Do not make me laugh.

Teacher to young Robin Williams in his high school days...

"Stop playing the fool Williams! Making people laugh is NOT a career. You'll starve".

• Haha 1

I know much more powerful masters with real Yin-Yang Gong

This is not Yin-Yang Gong.

I never said it was !

The title of this thread is 'Empty Force' and NOT Yin Yang Gong.

Please be respectful to the OP and the theme of this thread.

If you wish to discuss YYG, then start your own thread.

I don't wish to get into a 'my style is better than your style' shenanigans thank you. That is served well enough on Martial Arts Planet forums !

Also, please don't use YouTube as a yardstick when discussing Empty Force. You won't find anything there as I've already said. Or maybe you chose not to read that part of my post. :P

• Thanks 1

on a slightly related note that is almost a tangent, yet is not:

All forms and styles and methods and etc. can come from a single shared seed: The desire for wisdom, longevity, and health. From there, all forms share ground, all styles converge... but never the less, that is not to say all are the same or offer the same benefits or results.

Either way, there might be some strong similarities between empty force and the Yin-Yang Gong spoken of... sounds a little clunky though, yin-yang gong? Taijitugong? Taoanarchydo? heh im rambling now.... more than i already was that is.

I never said it was !

The title of this thread is 'Empty Force' and NOT Yin Yang Gong.

Please be respectful to the OP and the theme of this thread.

If you wish to discuss YYG, then start your own thread.

I don't wish to get into a 'my style is better than your style' shenanigans thank you. That is served well enough on Martial Arts Planet forums !

Also, please don't use YouTube as a yardstick when discussing Empty Force. You won't find anything there as I've already said. Or maybe you chose not to read that part of my post. :P

Kong Jing is an ability gained within Neigong training which is supposed to make the disciple gain the ability of Yin-Yang Gong. So Kong Jing is not an independent variable than Yin-Yang Gong as you assume.

If you know Maths, similar to solve an equation, please delete "Yin-Yang Gong" in my posts and substitute "Kong Jing" instead. You will see that the result is still the same.

Could you please answer my question about the abilities of Paul Dong or anybody else reading and practicing the exercises of his book and gaining the ability of Kong Jing instead of dealing with Yin-Yang Gong/Kong Jing issue?

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Kong Jing is an ability gained within Neigong training which is supposed to make the disciple gain the ability of Yin-Yang Gong. So Kong Jing is not an independent variable than Yin-Yang Gong as you assume.

Kong Jing is 'empty force'

Lin Kong Jing is 'powerful empty force'

If you know Maths, similar to solve an equation, please delete "Yin-Yang Gong" in my posts and substitute "Kong Jing" instead. You will see that the result is still the same.

I think you'll find maths deals with numbers, whilst english deals with language. :P

Could you please answer my question about the abilities of Paul Dong or anybody else reading and practicing the exercises of his book and gaining the ability of Kong Jing instead of dealing with Yin-Yang Gong/Kong Jing issue?

See page 1, post 8.

Kong Jing is 'empty force'

Lin Kong Jing is 'powerful empty force'

Oh really? Did I say Kong Jing is full force?

You do not know the level 1 of Neigong of Lei Shan Dao. Kong Jing is a part of level 1 training.

I think you'll find maths deals with numbers, whilst english deals with language. :P

Maths does not deal with numbers, it is a language of scientists.

See page 1, post 8.

I have started to practice empty force after re-reading the book recently.

I was already practicing the 3 components which make up the basic cultivation, albeit in a different form.

Namely:

1. A moving form

2. Standing-on-stake

3. Meditation

So, I tweaked my practices a little in order to cultivate the empty force.

Here's a little story behind my interest in empty force:

I have a good friend who is an accomplished martial artist with over 20 years experience. He is a believer in tried and tested methods and doesn't fall for BS. Anyway, we got talking a few years back and he told me that he started to take an interest in qi cultivation about 15 years ago and started traveling to practice with a few like-minded people. This was way before I had an interest in such things.

The group he was training with hosted a seminar with Richard Mooney, who was a student of Paul Dong at the time. So, my friend went along as a skeptic but willing to be open to whatever was to happen. There were karate guys there as well as taiji and qigong folks. Well, Richard Mooney performed some demonstrations which proved to all of the people there of the power of this empty force. Not in a way where they were knocked down without being touched, but they were made to sway forward and backward from a distance. A few people, my friend included, felt a dense, heavy energy which stopped them from making any aggressive moves towards Mr Mooney.

He also performed qi healing to a couple of people. All in all, my friend was convinced that indeed, something mysterious had definitely happened.

A power that is available to anyone willing to put in the effort, but that takes years and years of daily cultivation, dedication and hard work to reap benefits.

I agree there are a lot of terrible staged videos on YouTube etc, and this does put a lot of folks off. There are probably masters who have these skills but don't show them openly. I have been in touch with both Paul Dong and Richard Mooney, they are both very nice guys, humble and sincere. When I spoke to them, they didn't try and convince me of anything. I was basically told to try it for myself. The book has all the information in order to practice. The hard part is putting in the hours, every day, to build up the empty force. So that's what I'm doing.

edit:

Here's another guy who practices empty force.

In your post, you already mentioned that "Not in a way where they were knocked down without being touched, but they were made to sway forward and backward from a distance.A few people, my friend included, felt a dense, heavy energy which stopped them from making any aggressive moves towards Mr Mooney."

If the guys have just focused on their dantians, they would easily have been able to make aggressive moves toward Mr. Mooney and even been able to beat him.

If this is what you are looking for, go after it. But this is not Kong Jing.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Have you seen the author of this book, not on a video but closely that whether he has developed Kong Jing? Or do you know anyone, any person, who has read this book, and who has practiced the exercise of the book only for years and proves this force to everybody? He may even go and win the one million USD from James Randi's challenge. (http://www.randi.org...-challenge.html)

Do not make me laugh.

The Randi challenge is a joke. Dont believe me? Go ask one of the real masters that you speak about right here "I know much more powerful masters with real Yin-Yang Gong not this cheap trick" to go and tackle the Randi challenge :mellow:

Also, how blessed you are to have met so many real and authentic masters! I envy you.

• Like 1

But this is not Kong Jing.

No, it's Lin Kong Jing, as I've already said countless times.

Please go and dump on another thread.

No, it's Lin Kong Jing, as I've already said countless times.

Then explain the difference between Kong Jing and Lin Kong Jing so everybody learns it. We already learnt their meanings from your post that Kong Jing is Empty Force and Lin Kong Jing is Powerful Empty Force. Please give more detailed information about them. How is Kong Jing developed? How is Lin Kong Jing developed? Is Kong Jing a prerequisite of Lin Kong Jing? Which lineages and which schools teach it? What is Paul Dong's lineage? etc etc. etc.

Please go and dump on another thread.

You are not in a situation to tell me what to do.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Also, how blessed you are to have met so many real and authentic masters! I envy you.

On the contrary, I think just the opposite. Majority of real and authentic masters are on the negative side. It is not so difficult to reach them if you really want it. But I do not recommend it.

Sorry for the second post.

How many Yin Yang Gong masters do you know? I'm also curious as to why you havent spoken with them about the Randi Challenge?

How many Yin Yang Gong masters do you know?

This is not the subject here. Besides, I am telling that real Lei Shan Dao neigong is a very risky business, stay away. One must be an inner disciple of the master, that he or she should live with the master such that the master could correct the errors of disciple. Also, there must be no language barrier. Thirdly, this master should be a good man. There are some real masters with real powers but their aim is to gain power in terms of money. So apparently, practicing the fake Kong Jing of Paul Dong is much less risky for you.

I'm also curious as to why you havent spoken with them about the Randi Challenge?

1. No master will risk his private life for such thing.

2. If the master is a positive man, he definitely know that if he uses his powers for his nafs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafs), for his own interest, he will generate a very bad karma

3. If the master is a negative man, he will find other ways of generating money using his powers for sure.

Best Regards,

Edited by Recep Ivedik

This is not the subject here. Besides, I am telling that real Lei Shan Dao neigong is a very risky business, stay away. One must be an inner disciple of the master, that he or she should live with the master such that the master could correct the errors of disciple. Also, there must be no language barrier. Thirdly, this master should be a good man. There are some real masters with real powers but their aim is to gain power in terms of money. So apparently, practicing the fake Kong Jing of Paul Dong is much less risky for you.

1. No master will risk his private life for such thing.

2. If the master is a positive man, he definitely know that if he uses his powers for his nafs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafs), for his own interest, he will generate a very bad karma

3. If the master is a negative man, he will find other ways of generating money using his powers for sure.

Best Regards,

I disagree completely. If you are going to bring something up as a counter to an argument then you need to post your sources or the counter is irrelevant. Im leaning more towards the belief that you know not 1 single master.

I disagree completely. If you are going to bring something up as a counter to an argument then you need to post your sources or the counter is irrelevant. Im leaning more towards the belief that you know not 1 single master.

You are free to disagree completely. You are not free to call me a liar. I do not have to prove anything to you.

Then explain the difference between Kong Jing and Lin Kong Jing so everybody learns it.

NO

We already learnt their meanings from your post that Kong Jing is Empty Force and Lin Kong Jing is Powerful Empty Force. Please give more detailed information about them.

NO

How is Kong Jing developed? How is Lin Kong Jing developed? Is Kong Jing a prerequisite of Lin Kong Jing? Which lineages and which schools teach it? What is Paul Dong's lineage? etc etc. etc.

So many questions ! If your that interested, which I don't think you are, read the book and the link provided.

But you are derailing this thread by disrespecting practitioners and declaring superiority over them and the art they practice.

• Like 1

Then explain the difference between Kong Jing and Lin Kong Jing so everybody learns it.

NO

We already learnt their meanings from your post that Kong Jing is Empty Force and Lin Kong Jing is Powerful Empty Force. Please give more detailed information about them.

NO

How is Kong Jing developed? How is Lin Kong Jing developed? Is Kong Jing a prerequisite of Lin Kong Jing? Which lineages and which schools teach it? What is Paul Dong's lineage? etc etc. etc.

So many questions ! If your that interested, which I don't think you are, read the book and the link provided.

It seems you also do not know the answers of these simple and humble questions.

I already purchased and read the book years ago but could not find the replies from there too.

I have watched the youtube video (www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0fetyVx-YY) Paul Dong is doing a qigong as far as I understand, a medical qigong for healing purposes, that is very nice, but again, somebody who focuses on his One-Point (Dan Tian) could really beat him. This is not the highest martial art skill in China definitely If you say that, it is sufficient for you, go for it. But do not solely rely on it in a real fight like kiai "master" Yanagikuryen did.

But you are derailing this thread by disrespecting practitioners and declaring superiority over them and the art they practice.

On the contrary, I am showing the most respect by telling the truths instead of keeping silent. I have no personal profit from showing you and the others the truths. The root cause of the problem is that your nafs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafs) does not like the truths and this is your problem.

Edited by Recep Ivedik