Josama

Resetting the energy body

I was wondering if Masters can reset the Energy body of other people very much like you reset video game. So say if you screw up your energy body by using fire techniques wrongly or Kundalini gone wrong etc can the Energy body be brought back to state before?

I was wondering if Masters can reset the Energy body of other people very much like you reset video game. So say if you screw up your energy body by using fire techniques wrongly or Kundalini gone wrong etc can the Energy body be brought back to state before?

Depends. Yes sometimes no other times. Can be a process. A person has to be willing to stop the practices that are screwing them up. I have found many are unwilling to do so.

• Like 1

Well that sounds more than a bit odd. You fix them and then they continue practicing what "screwed them up?" :wacko:

Certainly that IS a bit odd. No explaining why people do what they do. They read something out of a book and form opinions that they totally believe are true when the opinion is based on nothing but air. Some of these practices are harmful but you will see many argue and stick with it through their mental beliefs that it is something that is good - when it is not.

Best to not attempt to help them unless they are willing to help themselves.

I've heard a few different scenarios of this in various types of shamanism. I'm not sure how they would "play out" with wrong practice of other spiritual traditions though if the shamanic practices don't focus so heavily on energy channels. Either way, the people who can do this properly (ie. not killing you in the process), in the more Aboriginal type traditions, are probably extremely rare today. Not to advertise for Ya Mu, but his tradition deals with similar practices and issues so I would be inclined to pay more attention to what he says about it.

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

I do think it 'depends' since the problems can vary; Is energy not flowing in the correct paths? Is the energy stuck? is it scattered to no return? etc.

Practice can create intentions which are not intended. How far along a practitioner is will determine this. I'll give an example:

In my early Qigong experimentation, I was a little more aggressive than one should be. Practicing from a book and just going for it... I also was going to a weekly Qigong class led by a true Qigong master. I had a serious Qi deviation occur which for weeks but I refused to tell him about and finally at the height of my pain I told him about it... he thrust his index finger in my throat and after 5 seconds said, 'rest and drink water'. In 1 day it was gone.

I experienced the same Qi deviation on an airplane since I was wont to experiment at high altitudes... long story, short. Same location was activated but I was much further along in Qigong training... I did a few breathing exercises and focused my mind... pushed it down my arm... and it was gone.

Welcome to Qigong.

I have had no problems with Michael's "similar practices." Actually, I suspect due to the core of his system -- allowing not forcing -- his practices are hardly similar to those that cause problems.

Not sure if there was a misunderstanding.. just meaning that he deals with energy channels more explicitly and directly, so issues stemming from them would likely be more apparent and addressable for him than for say a Native American or Siberian healer.

Well that sounds more than a bit odd. You fix them and then they continue practicing what "screwed them up?" :wacko:

OK for example you have exercise a Qigong for 10years and get results under a teacher but with exercising "anything" you build a specific problem in the body.

So the more important the art was, the more one embrace it and build respect

and liking the more it is difficult to let it go.

And at times one do not want to believe that it screw up.

It is easier to let something go when one find the new art one learn covers the benifit of the old art. And at time one do not want that that leave so and still do harm, one want to fix problems. Each generation of a lineage is working on fixing some kind of problem that is now.

One of my teachers told the students that he has fix a person who did a Qigong which would be not benificial to exercise with those he teached. Secretly this person exercise further and well teacher ask him other time why he continued the practise

making this person suprise.

Well teacher can see into the energyfields, so tricking him is very bad for the one who wants trick him.

Embracing one system is difficult.

And in additon fixing a "normal" person who not did named energy practise

are stressing and I can understand with this much effort why one do not want help

people who harm themselves again after healing them.

OK, got you. :)

Yes, Michael has techniques that utilize the 'energy channels,' that is true. Then, he utilizes a 'high level' healing method which does not encompass the energy channels. You just use the light itself to heal and mend.

Actually, healing without using the channels is perhaps this is closer to how a 'high level' native indigenous healer would heal? :huh: I don't know.

You do bring up a good point. Again, not that I know much or anything about Native American healing, but I do recall an incident in Wallace Black Elk's book where a child had an unexplainable disease where his nerve system was just not working normally. Spider God came in and unwrapped these sort of ethereal strings that were binding the child internally. With that kind of help, there's probably not much that couldn't be treated!

I would put my guess at the possibility of there being a healer similar to Wallace Black Elk in the world today, but probably not very easy to find.

I would put my guess at the possibility of there being a healer similar to Wallace Black Elk in the world today, but probably not very easy to find.

There might be many more of that kind than you think.

Also, don't confuse gravity of result with healing ability. Some people are easier to heal than others. The perceived severity of an illness is not a reliable indicator of how difficult it is to heal. The patient's inner state is a factor in the healing.

(A shaman might be able to heal one person's cancer but not another person's alcohol problem.)

Edited by Owledge

The patient's inner state is a factor in the healing.

(A shaman might be able to heal one person's cancer but not another person's alcohol problem.)

Good point.

There is a demonstration of a Korean shaman sort of "resetting" somebody about 1hr into

movie, which might be of interest.

Interesting thread.

A shaman did an overshadowing on me (deposession) and then one of her spirits wanted to do a healing. I lay there and felt a lot of light around me, the atmosphere totally changed and felt really..well, reset afterwards.

The shaman told me she saw the spirit untangling etheric cords connected to my body.

Have to say i really have felt much better since then. It actually inspired my TCM Doctor to go and do a course in shamanic journeying which he is now practicing.

All the best,

Edward