spiraltao

Pain in the lower back

Howdy do, my fellow bumz. I have been getting my Kundalini on via the red lightning elbows and the standing wave. "the dragon back"

I have a very odd pain in my lower back, right under where my belt would go, if I wear one. It is a pretty unique pain. I read somewhere on here that pain equals energy. Is this true and if so, how I can I release. I heard my tailbone crack last time, but not this time, is the Kundalini energy trapped in my lower back, I am quite sure it is NOT a pulled muscle.

Any input would be appreciated!

Howdy do, my fellow bumz. I have been getting my Kundalini on via the red lightning elbows and the standing wave. "the dragon back"

I have a very odd pain in my lower back, right under where my belt would go, if I wear one. It is a pretty unique pain. I read somewhere on here that pain equals energy. Is this true and if so, how I can I release. I heard my tailbone crack last time, but not this time, is the Kundalini energy trapped in my lower back, I am quite sure it is NOT a pulled muscle.

Rest and apply muscle relaxant - heat - ice if inflamed. If it persists get checked out by a doctor.

Check your posture in everything you do.

Once you have eliminated physical damage take advice from strangers at a distance :)

My own sense is that imagining blockages at this point and that point can do little else but create a blockage at this point or that point..

.. and I believe in personal maintenance. Daily yoga and selective stretching of known areas of consistent malfunction is necessary for me to maintain suppleness and ease in movement. My sense is that these externalized practices go a long way towards bolstering and strengthening my internal practices. Cutting to the chase, if you don't already, I suggest an informed, personalized body-love routine to help you keep it real. I've heard said that meditation is all you need, but I believe in a balanced approach to health and cultivation in which exercise/stretching is just as important as internal work.

In this vain, I'll say that lower back pain is often connected to tightness/tension in the hips. From a yoga stand point, utilizing pigeon pose and plow pose can loosen muscles in the hip and lower back. There are other poses, but these two came must readily to mind as they are my go-to practices for lower back pain. And pigeon pose will very quickly show just how tight your hips are... very valuable.

Also, are you at all familiar with trigger point therapy/deep-tissue massage? You may be try probing some of these areas (carefully) , with either your fingers or some sort of manipulator (massage tool / ball) and find where you may be locked up. Muscles that feel like rocks are under extreme duress (same goes for muscles/areas that feel like they're covered in pebbles/grains of rice) and should be lightly massaged until they begin to release (pretty phenomenal sensationally when you do release these muscles that have been locked up for months/years). Less pressure is often better than more pressure and there's no reason to press to the point of extreme pain (except to satisfy masochistic tendencies). Use analogues from internal work and smile and expand into these areas while you're manipulating manually. Pressed points that refer pain elsewhere are trigger points and essentially areas of congested/gathered tension and its important that these be released too. Use gentle massage and consistent pressure. I press until the pain decreases suddenly, press a bit harder (to penetrate the muscle better as it relaxes), and then slowly reduce pressure once the muscle relaxes a second time (I think of it as silking out). Depending on how intrenched the tension is in the muscles I'll come back later that session/day/week to work it out. Don't be surprised if you experience emotional release at some of these deeper muscles. Do revel in the sensation of reintegrating flow back into your movements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscles_of_the_hip

I'd set aside an hour and carefully scan all these areas (manually/internally-- the double punch approach is tough to beat). You often wont feel something on the first pass, the areas need to be loved a little before you can start digging in (especially in the hips IMO)... solid release of tension in these areas will *dramatically* improve the way in which you're able to move.

godspeed, homie.

balance. :)

Edited by balance.
  • Like 1

Rest and apply muscle relaxant - heat - ice if inflamed. If it persists get checked out by a doctor.

Check your posture in everything you do.

Once you have eliminated physical damage take advice from strangers at a distance :)

Yup, totally agree. ^_^ And the point about posture is massive.

Edited by balance.

Try some Dr. Scholls lower back pain relief inserts, this has helped me tremendously.

I would not assume the pain is physical or that it's coming from your back. This is the first law of energetics, you must find the root cause to eliminate the pain.

Your pain comes up as a non-physical weakness at the spiritual level. The primary weakness is trauma coming from the upper chest cavity on the left side of the body, corrected and deleted.

So it feels to me like the meditation triggered (also corrected your issues, triggers, and choices triad) these spiritual experiences. There's also a weakness to "turning your back on others" from your spiritual experiences, corrected and deleted.

You could also try this free healing video. I know it may seem goofy to some but it does work.

http://www.quantumk.co.uk/quantumk_video.htm

SIncerely,

-Adam

Edited by Clarity

I would not assume the pain is physical or that it's coming from your back. This is the first law of energetics, you must find the root cause to eliminate the pain.

Your pain comes up as a non-physical weakness at the spiritual level. The primary weakness is trauma coming from the upper chest cavity on the left side of the body, corrected and deleted.

So it feels to me like the meditation triggered (also corrected your issues, triggers, and choices triad) these spiritual experiences. There's also a weakness to "turning your back on others" from your spiritual experiences, corrected and deleted.

You could also try this free healing video. I know it may seem goofy to some but it does work.

http://www.quantumk.co.uk/quantumk_video.htm

SIncerely,

-Adam

All I know is I was having horrible lower back pain, and the product I mentioned actually helped me.

They cost $10 and probably couldn't hurt anything, if it provides some relief.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

All I know is I was having horrible lower back pain, and the product I mentioned actually helped me.

They cost $10 and probably couldn't hurt anything, if it provides some relief.

I'm not saying you are wrong. Every case is different. This is why it's so important not to make assumptions about the sources of pain. And my bad for quoting you, I didn't intend to do that.

In my experience, when someone tells me about a pain they have it almost never comes from where they feel it and it's often not even a physical pain at all.

Sincerely,

-Adam

Speaking of protocols, xing shen zhuan does wonders for my back. Even when it hurts, even when doing the taoist spine stretch hurts...I'm still on the plus side after completing the full form. So glad I listened to my gut and spent the money I didnt really have at the time to grab that one last spot in the class -_-

But there's other stuff too - this is basically almost everything they taught me in PT after I had surgery back in '95

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/722975/top_8_low_back_exercises_without_any_equipment/

Edited by joeblast