jacklantegi

My back is full of knots again...

Hey guys,

I've posted before about how I had a sort of "blockage" in the left kidney area... possibly on the ida nadi, even.

This happened several months ago, after I had difficulty urinating and the excessive pressure left me with some slight discomfort in the kidneys (I got checked by a doctor who ran several tests- everything is fine on that side of things).

So it's not really a pain, it's more like a "swollen" or "numb" feeling in the kidneys (especially the left one).

What this does is it makes moving energy practices such as the MCO and Kundalini Yoga very frustrating, as the energy tends to get sucked into the "blockage" like a black hole whenever it passes close to it.

Now I recently the same problem with difficulty urinating, and again this made the kidneys flare up again. I can urinate just fine now, but it made my (energetic) problem worse.

Now it seems like my back is covered with at least 3-4 of these "black holes" on each side of the spine, so when I direct energy upwards in my back area, it gets completely sucked in on either the left or right side of my spine, and forms a little "bubble" of stuck energy.

It literally feels like there is a golf ball right underneath my skin when this happens.

Then the bubble sort of moves into a random direction, getting smaller and smaller, and disappears.

With conscious effort, I can move the trapped energy in any direction a couple of inches, but no more.

I mentioned that the main blockage may be on the ida channel, as I can feel all 3 main nadis very well, but the ida nadi gets blocked off at that point, and I do not feel it going any higher. On a side note, it feels like my pingala channel is very swollen and overactive.

I am doing tons and tons of stretching and massage exercises daily to loosen things up, but it's not really helping. Although it feels very physical, I don't think targeting the issue on that level would help.

I also take many TCM herbs for rejuvenating and healing the kidneys and urinary symptom and I haven't noticed anything yet..

So what should I do? My back feels like a real mess and it isn't going away on its own like I thought it would.

Hmm...sound like you have a difficult problem...In Bruce Frantz's Water Method he talks about dissolving blocks by just simply place our awareness on them and holding it there for long periods of time...an letting the blocks slowly dissolve.

Also i have found that spontaneous shaking practices for me was a very powerful way of removing sturdy blockages.

Besides that i would just say to keep practicing and doing what your doing...i think that over time those sturdier knots will dissipate.

-My 2 cents, Peace

To take care of the physical alignment, if that's a contributing factor, I would find a physical therapist who is really good at muscle energy technique (MET). For most people, probably 80% of us, the pelvis is out of alignment and causes minor issues throughout the whole spine and body. MET can fix cervical spine issues, thoracic spine, lumbar, sacrum, and pelvis...and it can also balance the musculature throughout the whole body so posture will be improved through releasing the hypertonic (tense) muscles that are holding you out of balance.

It helps to do practices that refine your qi and help your mind to let go, rather than only doing ones that build strong qi and strengthen the mind's focus (I have no idea all of what you practice)...then the energy becomes subtle and doesn't need to forcefully break the blockages...it will flow straight through them if subtle enough. So relaxing open into an expanded state is good.

Craniosacral therapy is excellent for letting go and coming into balance. I once had a treament done, and went to practice zhan zhuang afterward....I stood absolutely effortlessly for a good half hour, as if I was floating on energy, as a result of the relaxation from CST.

Even doing 'just sitting' with the palms on knees and eyes looking downward with peripheral vision...that can help relax the mind enough to cause the body to let go and get things flowing.

When feeling the 3 nadis, what you're currently doing isn't helping the problem. You should feel them as straight and perfect, if you're seeing them as colored, very bright and vibrant. Do not pay attention to whatever blockages seem to be there...that only creates them more. If you imagine it's perfect, it becomes so. Qi follows intent.

On that note, just pretend your body is perfectly healthy and there are no blockages whatsoever.

Also, walking, stretching with a side bend and reaching over your head to stretch one side of the body, doing hula hoop movements at the chakra areas especially the area 4 fingerwidths below the navel...these are physical means to help clear and balance the two side channels. Another way is the 9 breaths of purification taught in Tenzin Wangyal's book, which I mentioned to you before.

Hope that helps some.

Edit: oh also, having someone slap the area is a basic way of clearing the blockages. Similar effect to shaking, as well as gua sha. Then you do breathing to circulate and harmonize the energy.

Edited by Scotty

Hey guys,

I've posted before about how I had a sort of "blockage" in the left kidney area... possibly on the ida nadi, even.

This happened several months ago, after I had difficulty urinating and the excessive pressure left me with some slight discomfort in the kidneys (I got checked by a doctor who ran several tests- everything is fine on that side of things).

So it's not really a pain, it's more like a "swollen" or "numb" feeling in the kidneys (especially the left one).

What this does is it makes moving energy practices such as the MCO and Kundalini Yoga very frustrating, as the energy tends to get sucked into the "blockage" like a black hole whenever it passes close to it.

Now I recently the same problem with difficulty urinating, and again this made the kidneys flare up again. I can urinate just fine now, but it made my (energetic) problem worse.

Now it seems like my back is covered with at least 3-4 of these "black holes" on each side of the spine, so when I direct energy upwards in my back area, it gets completely sucked in on either the left or right side of my spine, and forms a little "bubble" of stuck energy.

It literally feels like there is a golf ball right underneath my skin when this happens.

Then the bubble sort of moves into a random direction, getting smaller and smaller, and disappears.

With conscious effort, I can move the trapped energy in any direction a couple of inches, but no more.

I mentioned that the main blockage may be on the ida channel, as I can feel all 3 main nadis very well, but the ida nadi gets blocked off at that point, and I do not feel it going any higher. On a side note, it feels like my pingala channel is very swollen and overactive.

I am doing tons and tons of stretching and massage exercises daily to loosen things up, but it's not really helping. Although it feels very physical, I don't think targeting the issue on that level would help.

I also take many TCM herbs for rejuvenating and healing the kidneys and urinary symptom and I haven't noticed anything yet..

So what should I do? My back feels like a real mess and it isn't going away on its own like I thought it would.

Hi Jack,

When I asked about your issue from an energetic standpoint, it did come up as physical.

I found a weakness in your thrusting vessel and your left lung (lymphatics to the lung). Your left kidney seems to be working about about 70% efficiency, the right one at 100%. I corrected these weakness to 100% with infinite potential and deleted them, zero to the power of minus infinity.

Let's also correct all of your structure, systems, organs, tissues, cells, molecules, atoms, and quantum particles to be strong for you.

Sincerely,

-Adam

• Like 1

Stop asking for advice for this chronic problem online and get to an OMD and acupuncturist immediately.