Sign in to follow this  
Everything

The happiness of a schizophrenic

Sometimes what you want is better than what you have though. If you get all those material things or the dream job or the perfect mate. Well then what... Working folks blues, working hard to buy those things you want, but then you don't enjoy since you just work til you're exhausted to pay the bills.

The people who work the Hardest are the people who have the Least.

So you denie your emotions or you just have none?

I don't deny my emotions.

I Destroy them.

Reality sucks sometimes. Hehehe.

Sometimes, weirdos come allong and tell you that life is meaningless, appart from the meaning you assign it. Then you say, I assign suckness to it sometimes.

I will go make some icecreams for reality to suck on, cause I want to come across as a normal person who is totally sane.

The people who work the Hardest are the people who have the Least.

Who have the most or who have the least are just figments of the Great Illusion conjured up by your ego designed to upset your mental and emotional stability.

Sometimes, weirdos come allong and tell you that life is meaningless, appart from the meaning you assign it. Then you say, I assign suckness to it sometimes.

I will go make some icecreams for reality to suck on, cause I want to come across as a normal person who is totally sane.

Who or what determines what is normal or abnormal?

Who or what determines what is sane or insane?

You? Your ego?

Go suck on ice cream while you still can cos there won't be nothing to suck on come this time next year.

You will be lying to yourself if you indeed believe that your desires have never given you suffering.

One should always use his mind to overcome the desires generated by the unevolved heart.

I have felt suffering, but not because of my desires. I have felt suffering from loosing faith in my desires. I have felt suffering when I have established my trust in that which I do not prefer over that which I do prefer.

I desire happiness and I trust in happiness. I do not denie my self happiness, nor do I dissallow it. I allow happiness and I allow more great desire to bring me greater happiness all the time. There is no end to how happy you can get, just like there is no end to how sad you can get.

The fact that most of you people have felt such great sufferig pain and sorrow in a durable way is an indication of your power with allowing. Wether you allow more sorrow or joy is really up to you.

Is it not a lie that desires give you suffering? Is it not the truth that suffering gives you desires?

I don't deny my emotions.

I Destroy them.

Aren't emotions just an indicator of your vibratory state of being? Whats the point in destroying the indicator or body. Why would you want to die, when you are not even your body! You are a source of great love and you can even love your body and take care of it. The body serves you, you serve not your body! You are not a slave. You are rebelling against an self created monster "ego" and you are fighting an imagined enemy. The ego is there to serve your true being, even if that serving implies "becoming your enemy". You are its creator and ego is your servant. The master does not rebel against his servant.

You see how irational it is to continue the battle against your emotions? You give it power just by destroying it. You extinguish the fire with gasoline. You create a deeper rabbit hole for yourself.

Who or what determines what is normal or abnormal?

Who or what determines what is sane or insane?

You? Your ego?

Go suck on ice cream while you still can cos there won't be nothing to suck on come this time next year.

I determine what is sane and what is not. My ego is like water, it can take on the shape I want it to take.

Tulku... After years of fighting the ego, I have realized that the ego is really nothing. Like a dream monster. You can fight it and make it grow worse. Or you can offer it a cup of tea and it will transform into a purring baby kitten before your very eyes. After such an experience, it feels pointless to fight your ego, because there is no ego. We are it, and we can be what we want to be.

Its like fighting a reflection and then you become scared because the reflection fights back. Then you declare war and the reflection seems to do the same.

Hehehe. Yeah, ice cream is good reality.

I have no problem with believing that you are totally sane.

I also believe that you are pretty much happy too.

I have felt suffering, but not because of my desires. I have felt suffering from loosing faith in my desires. I have felt suffering when I have established my trust in that which I do not prefer over that which I do prefer.

I desire happiness and I trust in happiness. I do not denie my self happiness, nor do I dissallow it. I allow happiness and I allow more great desire to bring me greater happiness all the time. There is no end to how happy you can get, just like there is no end to how sad you can get.

The fact that most of you people have felt such great sufferig pain and sorrow in a durable way is an indication of your power with allowing. Wether you allow more sorrow or joy is really up to you.

Is it not a lie that desires give you suffering? Is it not the truth that suffering gives you desires?

if you choose to delude yourself that your suffering is not because of your desires, what can i say?

all sufferings come from chasing after impermanent desires.. that is the fundamental truth..

happiness is like the highs of drugs, cigarettes, alcohols and sex.. you allow yourself to be addicted to this happiness/high.. you will be controlled by your desires for this happiness/high until one day, your desires will tell you to go kill someone in return for this happiness/high and you will do it even though it is wrong..

how many drug addicts have rob and murder innocent citizens just to fulfill their highs? how many rapist murders have rape and murdered women just to fulfill their sexual highs? how many people have died of smoking due to their need to attain happiness from smoking?

i allow neither sorrow or happiness in my being.. i only allow emptiness, void, dispassion in my being.. that way.. no desire or emotion will ever cloud my thinking.. this is truly called the middle path of buddhism

Is it not the truth that desires give you suffering? Is it not a lie that desires does not gives you suffering?

Edited by tulku

Aren't emotions just an indicator of your vibratory state of being? Whats the point in destroying the indicator or body. Why would you want to die, when you are not even your body! You are a source of great love and you can even love your body and take care of it. The body serves you, you serve not your body! You are not a slave. You are rebelling against an self created monster "ego" and you are fighting an imagined enemy. The ego is there to serve your true being, even if that serving implies "becoming your enemy". You are its creator and ego is your servant. The master does not rebel against his servant.

You see how irational it is to continue the battle against your emotions? You give it power just by destroying it. You extinguish the fire with gasoline. You create a deeper rabbit hole for yourself.

emotions are energies used by higher dimensional beings to control humans.. this is why one must destroy all emotions so as to free oneself from the control of these higher dimensional beings..

i am a source of great power, not great love, and there are billions if not zillions of beings who seek to leech my power and i would be crazy if i were to let these leeches suck me off..

the body is my trap, my cage and my ego is the cage owner.. but within 12 months, be rest assured that i will kill my ego and destroy my cage .. one way or another..

every single day which i work on destroying my emotions and desires, i only grow more and more powerful and confident.. today.. i felt more powerful and confident than a few months ago..

i extinguish the fire with the pure power of consciousness so there is no ice or no fire.. only pure consciousness..

you on the other hand.. dig yourself deeper into the rabbit hole every single second you indulge in your emotions..

I determine what is sane and what is not. My ego is like water, it can take on the shape I want it to take.

Tulku... After years of fighting the ego, I have realized that the ego is really nothing. Like a dream monster. You can fight it and make it grow worse. Or you can offer it a cup of tea and it will transform into a purring baby kitten before your very eyes. After such an experience, it feels pointless to fight your ego, because there is no ego. We are it, and we can be what we want to be.

Its like fighting a reflection and then you become scared because the reflection fights back. Then you declare war and the reflection seems to do the same.

well i determine that you are insane because you have completely let your ego take over your mind and you don't even know it..

thousands of spiritual masters have destroyed their egos and you say it can't be destroyed? what rubbish..

i think you should meditate to get rid of your emotions and think about what you just said carefully.. me thinks you have completely let your desires control you and you don't even know it..

i think you should go watch the film peaceful warrior .. watch the vid which i attached to this post and you will understand one must kill the ego and let it go..

If you battle your ego aggressively your ego will just dig in harder, trust me I have tried. The ego is a survival mechanism and like all defence mechanisms when faced with a threat and violence they just contract and become stronger, but if you love and accept your ego it can recognise that the heart is a better ruler.

If you battle your ego aggressively your ego will just dig in harder, trust me I have tried. The ego is a survival mechanism and like all defence mechanisms when faced with a threat and violence they just contract and become stronger, but if you love and accept your ego it can recognise that the heart is a better ruler.

hrmph.. so many spiritual masters have successfully destroyed their egos in the past..

even a half-f**ked practitioner like me has partially destroyed my ego..

i think everyone in here should stop making excuses about failing to destroy their ego..

because it can and has been done..

Edited by tulku

well i determine that you are insane because you have completely let your ego take over your mind and you don't even know it..

thousands of spiritual masters have destroyed their egos and you say it can't be destroyed? what rubbish..

i think you should meditate to get rid of your emotions and think about what you just said carefully.. me thinks you have completely let your desires control you and you don't even know it..

i think you should go watch the film peaceful warrior .. watch the vid which i attached to this post and you will understand one must kill the ego and let it go..

That guy had his ego in submition, serving a higher truth that is without name. In the present moment, you naturally realize that you are not your ego. Thus, the ego becomes fluid and liquid like.

The ego is the master of deception and you cannot fight the devil in hell. It has already lost before you even existed in creation. If you fight the ego, you have already lost before you even existed in creation. You cannot go to hell and then become a devil and then fight devils and deceive yourself that this will salvate all devils. The devil is not about winning, but deceiving.

Edited by Everything

hrmph.. so many spiritual masters have successfully destroyed their egos in the past..

even a half-f**ked practitioner like me has partially destroyed my ego..

i think everyone in here should stop making excuses about failing to destroy their ego..

because it can and has been done..

Well, hhuhhhh. I guess you can destroy your ego. Jump of a tall building and its gone. You can also realize that the ego is really there to serve you. That you can make it your best friend, simply by becoming its master and not pretending that you are the slave that has to destroy its master being the ego. If you are a roleplayer, the ego will serve you in this aswell. You can assume its role and the ego will play that role. The ego is not set in stone you know? It is not the highest truth, it is not your object of worship.

If you truely wish to become a rebel then denie the will of the truth by embracing the ego and join the eternal hellfire. The only requirements is that you place the ego as higher truth then yourself so that you shall endure great amounts of suffering. Eternally in conflict with your mirror reflection, like a puppy dog.

Exactly, you extinguish your ego with the calm and soothing water of your love. Then, just wait and see how beneficial the ego can serve all of humanity in submition to love.

• Like 1

You can battle the ego in your mind and punish yourself for egotism, but more than likely all you achieve is forcing its drives into the dark of your subconscious where they fester and find ways to reemerge with extra fury without your conscious control, which is why many religious people like Catholic priests commit atrocious crimes as they don't know how to fight the spiritual fight, as it's not fought in the same way as normal battles. Believing you have the power to destroy your ego is just another form of egotism.

You can battle the ego in your mind and punish yourself for egotism, but more than likely all you achieve is forcing its drives into the dark of your subconscious where they fester and find ways to reemerge with extra fury without your conscious control, which is why many religious people like Catholic priests commit atrocious crimes as they don't know how to fight the spiritual fight, as it's not fought in the same way as normal battles. Believing you have the power to destroy your ego is just another form of egotism.

Yes! Exactly. I have experienced this myself. The ego will find infinite and unimmaginable ways to sabotage you. Ego will always win in a fight. Without a fight, the ego has already lost.

You forgot..

I am not my desires.

I am not my emotions.

Actually its a pretty long list, I just wanted to get to 'i am not my possessions'. It does include 'I am not my emotions, I acknowledge them and let them settle like waves from a droplet'.

I am not my past... I am not my future...I am not my name... I am not my family etc.,

I don't include '..not my desires', maybe I should. I consider it wrapped up in the future; the collection of fears, greed and desire over thinking the future brings.

Again I think by downgrading desires to preferences, which to me means, good if I get it, okay if I don't, we can have the best of both worlds. Strive for things, but be at peace with any result. Maybe its being a little bit pregnant, but happiness is an energy and I don't think we were made to be vulcans. Spock seems okay, but the others seem a little too stiff.

That guy had his ego in submition, serving a higher truth that is without name. In the present moment, you naturally realize that you are not your ego. Thus, the ego becomes fluid and liquid like.

The ego is the master of deception and you cannot fight the devil in hell. It has already lost before you even existed in creation. If you fight the ego, you have already lost before you even existed in creation. You cannot go to hell and then become a devil and then fight devils and deceive yourself that this will salvate all devils. The devil is not about winning, but deceiving.

it seems you are not trying hard enough..

i am already on the way to killing my ego and its desires and i am already winning the fight against the demons..

you know even the jizo Bodhisattva has the courage and compassion to venture out into hell and teach all the demons and asuras residing there.. are you going to call the Jizo Bodhisattva a demon?

Well, hhuhhhh. I guess you can destroy your ego. Jump of a tall building and its gone. You can also realize that the ego is really there to serve you. That you can make it your best friend, simply by becoming its master and not pretending that you are the slave that has to destroy its master being the ego. If you are a roleplayer, the ego will serve you in this aswell. You can assume its role and the ego will play that role. The ego is not set in stone you know? It is not the highest truth, it is not your object of worship.

If you truely wish to become a rebel then denie the will of the truth by embracing the ego and join the eternal hellfire. The only requirements is that you place the ego as higher truth then yourself so that you shall endure great amounts of suffering. Eternally in conflict with your mirror reflection, like a puppy dog.

lol.. i would rather jump off a tall building than to let the ego master me..

my ego is well on the way to being destroyed..

so are you saying that all priests and monks are unsuccessful in killing their egos?

are you saying that all priests and monks are all sex criminals in disguise?

you are clearly blinded in believing that you lack the power to kill off your ego ..

so many monks have successfully destroyed their egos and do you dare call their attainments fake?

now that is being egoistic..

so are you saying that all priests and monks are unsuccessful in killing their egos?

are you saying that all priests and monks are all sex criminals in disguise?

you are clearly blinded in believing that you lack the power to kill off your ego ..

so many monks have successfully destroyed their egos and do you dare call their attainments fake?

now that is being egoistic..

they didn't destroy anything, they didn't kill anything. they didn't have to, because they realized the truth about freedom. your power is as empty as this ego you war against, perhaps you should let them both go?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this