Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

My telepathy experiment today WORKED

I keep learning more! It's such an intense book and slowly we learn every sentence is crucial. haha.

It helps if you don't supplement your own flawed ideas onto it. ;)

This book is the best for me - -"Taoist YOga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-i-am-ghost-currently-and-will-stay.html my blog has the link to download it.

I keep learning more! It's such an intense book and slowly we learn every sentence is crucial. haha.

So the golden immortal body is actually based on vitality or chi energy -- so when the body goes into the emptiness through stored up chi energy then there is meeting of the essence body -- the spirit golden body. This then enters into the physical body and it takes three years to transform the physical body into pure vitality as the golden body. After that a new physical body can be created -- the yang shen. I asked Chunyi Lin if he had created a yang spirit body and he said that once in deep meditation in his house in China afterwards he was told people saw him on the street. So other normal people can see and interact with the yang spirit body. Then the physical body can be dissolved into pure vitality as electromagnetic chi energy and go anyway in the universe (supposedly) and then re-emerge as a physical body and also multiple physical bodies can be made....

Of course this is the ultimate goal. I had always wondered about this last bit about dissolving the physical body into vitality - but I was unsure of the difference between prenatal vitality and postnatal vitality and also spirit energy or the light. So the prenatal vitality is not the spirit light.

Anyway it's a fascinating book and does say that six supernatural signs appear as the advanced stages are reached.

All I can do is read more to learn and memorize the details -- but essentially if there is lustful thinking then the alchemical agent is "illusory." So this is really the main hang up of modern society. If the alchemical agent is developed based on lust then that will increase the lust -- so that when seeing a female that will trigger lust causing the person to then "gather" the illusory alchemical agent again -- and so it is a feedback. It says this doesn't work because then the seminal fluid will clogs the thigh channels so that vitality chi energy can not open up those channels. Also the urethra will discharge reddish-yellow urine. I've never seen that happen but doesn't sound good. haha.

Anyway it says that there must be an emptying of the mind to enable the spirit light energy to descend along the front channel and by doing so it turns the generative fluid into generative force and with the breath to drive it then turns into chi vitality energy. So even though the practice relies on sublimation and purification of sex fluid into vitality chi energy it also just as much relies on the mind yoga of emptiness -- emptying the heart of all passionate emotions. It says the heart must die for the spirit to manifest.

So I think this is a big error of the West -- Gurdjieff says this is the big problem of Western alchemy -- it gets stuck in the emotional level without the proper mind yoga and the proper sex sublimation. So the thing is the vitality chi energy is really powerful but it has to be made after the heart is emptied of passion yet there is also an increase in generative force to make the chi vital energy.

So this is called the water under the fire -- and then the water (sex fluid) is turned into steam as chi vitality -- from the fire of the heart. So the fire of the heart has to be emptied out into the spirit energy -- it says only when the heart fire is calmed does the spirit manifest to descend to get under the water energy to turn it into chi vitality. Also storing the chi in the lower tan tien -- again if there is passion of the heart then this will deconvert the chi back into sex fluid.

The chi is actually made from the solar plexus not the heart as I had previously thought. so the heart fire has to descend and the water sex energy has to be sublimated -- to ascend. Anyway people will have to read "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" many times to really memorize this process. http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-i-am-ghost-currently-and-will-stay.html It still confuses me as well but slowly it starts to sink in.

We can lose both post-natal vitality and pre-natal vitality from sex emissions -- but the pre-natal vitality is from our generational original spirit vitality golden body and the post-natal vitality is made from post-natal generative force from food. So depending on when we start the practice and what level we are ate we need more post-natal generative force or not -- depending on how much pre-natal generative force we are born with, etc.

The thing is if the "powers" are used then the energy is dissipated and must be recharged through the emptiness meditation. This is what is meant by the difference between ego-based siddhis and shakti-based energy from nondualism in the vedanta teachings. Master Nan, Huai-chin makes this case as well -- saying the modern practitioner falls back into worldliness due to the use of heroic overexuberance when the spiritual powers manifest before the third eye is fully opened.

I am well familiar with the book that book in my house looks abused all taped together highlighted man I took that book everywhere to work the dentist everywhere.

I actually had to take a brake from it so I could grow....had to live it and feel it then go back to it with some experience. Then reevaluate.

I have my own theory to reach the golden dragon body and its working. Im experiencing the progress that i thought I would.

I am well familiar with the book that book in my house looks abused all taped together highlighted man I took that book everywhere to work the dentist everywhere.

I actually had to take a brake from it so I could grow....had to live it and feel it then go back to it with some experience. Then reevaluate.

I have my own theory to reach the golden dragon body and its working. Im experiencing the progress that i thought I would.

If you're even close to the golden dragon body then already you'd have electromagnetic chi coming out the wazoo -- freaking people out - you'd sit in full lotus for four hours nonstop at ease -- you wouldn't need to eat food much at all -- you'd fast for seven weeks in nonstop full lotus needing no sleep, no water no food. haha. You can do that at http://qigongmaster.com

Seriously the book is way under-rated. But then this is "the taobums" haha.

But I agree it's a book that has to be digested slowly -- it's taken me ten years to decipher the terms and the meaning but in terms of practice I only got to the having the Moon Tiger Chi female vitality white light stage. I could see light outside of me -- so it wasn't negative void. Chunyi Lin said I had an "enlightenment experience" -- but the has to be no emissions to keep building up the chi energy using the male blood heart dragon vitality chi to join with the female lunar white tiger semen vitality chi -- to create the golden macrocosmic alchemical spirit light -- the prenatal vitality.

Yes Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality is by far the best book out there but it is rarely understood. Around page 150 is when it says to eat no salt and also lists the six supernatural powers that are signs off creating the prenatal chi energy. So that I had this bit of telepathy -- it shows that we can get hints of the real deal. Chunyi Lin said at his level 3 retreat that he knows of the real Taoist masters in the mountains of China that have the golden aura which is the highest level of energy. He also says his small universe practice has gone to the very deep levels. He has quoted from the book -- a couple times -- when I brought the book with me to his class but I never had the book visible - just hidden in my bag. haha. So was it telepathy? haha.

All we can do is sit in full lotus and wait for the real answer.

I'll state it again.

I actually hold back the lion share of my knowledge when i post here.... i am fully well aware of taoist sexual alchemy Ive read a few books on it including taoist yoga by charles luk.

Thru years of research Ive actually found my own method. Which I just put together finally. Im now in the stage of proving it. I train at least 5hrs a day or more. When im done im left in a state of magnetic stillness as i stand with a purified magnetic vortex(tian) swirls around me cooking me but at the same time strengthening me. I feel this big ball above my head expanding a lot of heat and what feels like an unlimited electric potential building.

I realized that I am the dan and the field that I create is the tian. That the tian feeds the dan and once this is done the the dan can grow and be strengthen until you become pure virtue.

I realized that the sexual alchemy, chi circulation, and all of that is just the base for higher work to build an effective tian to reconnect to the dan and thru that the stillness of that could the true alchemy happen.

I found that the dan and the tian come together in the magnetic stillness.

Ive done the research put the work in tested it now im proving it.

Im on some other shit...Im a hardcore alchemist.

Edited by templetao

I'll state it again.

I actually hold back the lion share of my knowledge when i post here.... i am fully well aware of taoist sexual alchemy Ive read a few books on it including taoist yoga by charles luk.

Thru years of research Ive actually found my own method. Which I just put together finally. Im now in the stage of proving it. I train at least 5hrs a day or more. When im done im left in a state of magnetic stillness as i stand with a purified magnetic vortex(tian) swirls around me cooking me but at the same time strengthening me. I feel this big ball above my head expanding a lot of heat and what feels like an unlimited electric potential building.

I realized that I am the dan and the field that I create is the tian. That the tian feeds the dan and once this is done the the dan can grow and be strengthen until you become pure virtue.

I realized that the sexual alchemy, chi circulation, and all of that is just the base for higher work to build an effective tian to reconnect to the dan and thru that the stillness of that could the true alchemy happen.

Chunyi Lin says 20 minutes of full lotus equals four hours of any other type of meditation so if you're not in full lotus that means you're getting maybe 30 minutes of meditation a day if you were in full lotus. haha. I sit in full lotus two hours a day non-stop and Chunyi Lin said that is the minimum to become an energy master. Wang Liping had to do 4 hours nonstop as his minimum so I think 4 hours a day nonstop is a good goal to shoot for. The best thing about the full lotus is that in no way can it be imagined to be done. haha. Admittedly though I am no longer "flexing my pineal gland" as I was previously so my full lotus practice has changed dramatically as previously I could sit in full lotus for literally 10 days non-stop except breaks to take a piss -- but I was not storing up any energy. So that is the big difference. If you're storing up energy then you should be able to sit in full lotus at ease and then just use your sword fingers to transmit the energy to your feet if there is any pain. I can't do that yet - I mean I did that before when I did intensive training ten years ago but then I was also getting the shen laser transmissions from Chunyi Lin on a regular basis. Also my prenatal jing energy was stronger ten years ago. Anyway after I got the permanent chi in the brain phenomenon after my intensive training now when I build up chi energy then it easily dissipates into people around me -- females mainly. haha. Still it is different than purposefully transmitting the chi into them by flexing the pineal gland.

The book Taoist Yoga explains this problem in detail if the book is read in detail -- it took me until yesterday to really grasp this detail -- how it states that the chi and the jing will not be properly separated if there is lustful thoughts while practicing -- because the jing energy has to be purified. So this is the real reason why chi energy is so rare in modern society -- people don't take this seriously. Thetaobums is not a real serious place because some people here are not serious in their training -- so anyone posting here actually has to deal with the bad energy of thetaobums but most are not aware of it. haha. So I just post here for fun but if I am real serious about training again then any posting I do here will just slow me down. I mean it does already to some extent but I also enjoy the information exchange currently. Yeah I suspect it would take many many life times to develop the golden dragon body or whatever it's called. haha. I mean I'm not even sure if I believe in reincarnation as some sort of means of developing spiritual -- Chunyi Lin said if we train then we will have a better next life. But considering how many humans there are and the state of the world -- it seems difficult to believe -- considering how few people are training to be qigong masters. haha. I mean I suppose if all the animals being killed get to incarnate as humans now for their "better" life and -- then that might make sense. But considering the energy training is not a part of mainstream culture whereas it was required for 90% of the males of the Bushmen culture with such a small population -- I mean energy training -- on a real serious level -- is pretty rare.

I'll state it again.

Awesome, fearsome, lion's roar :D! But perhaps you have said too much already.

But I will think about what you said.... I'm still trying to lay the foundation :).

Interesting Drew, I think you're spot on in some parts that I recognize. It is good to hear your derivation/opinions from reading Taoist Yoga.

I bet if someone had the duty to read it 10,000 times with a prayerful attitude they could start to understand the resynchronize the contents for themselves, in their own method. I guess everyone has to figure out for themselves.

This book is the best for me - -"Taoist YOga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-i-am-ghost-currently-and-will-stay.html my blog has the link to download it.

I agree - this is a great book

every time i re read it i understand more of what it is talking about...

have you read bill bodri's new book

the little book of Hercules

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Book-Hercules-Physical-Spiritual/dp/0972190716/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325651877&sr=8-1

not as in depth as Taoist Yoga about the actual practices

but explains some of the beginning level physical transformations

i found this one spot on with descriptions of some of the physical transformations that happen through meditation

i wish i would have had something like this years ago- it would have helped me understand some things

franklin

Full Lotus,

You are on to something with the purified jing infact my theory wasn't working until I started to purify my chi.

Purity in mind and chi is vital it can actually hold you back from progressing.

• Like 1

I agree - this is a great book

every time i re read it i understand more of what it is talking about...

have you read bill bodri's new book

the little book of Hercules

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Book-Hercules-Physical-Spiritual/dp/0972190716/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325651877&sr=8-1

not as in depth as Taoist Yoga about the actual practices

but explains some of the beginning level physical transformations

i found this one spot on with descriptions of some of the physical transformations that happen through meditation

i wish i would have had something like this years ago- it would have helped me understand some things

franklin

Yeah franklin I see the Amazon description mentions "yang chi" which is the dragon sun chi from the blood -- females are yang internally while males are yin internally (the tiger semen chi white moon). So I didn't understand this difference between yang and yin chi until I really studied "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" plus a hint from Livia Kohn's anthology on internal alchemy.

So does that Hercules book have any more details you want to share? I read Master Nan, Huai-chin's first books several times each before I could just grasp their concepts -- completely riveting. I've read Mastering Meditation -- but not as much as I'd like to -- anyway....

Bodri is cited in this book on Moroccan meditation which is fascinating - I spent about a month in Morocco and I had heard about the sufis there doing 40 day fasting meditation but had not come across any details. This person does an 8 day fast so we can think there's a possibility of longer fasts as well -- http://books.google.com/books?id=oZECdTQtZ2IC&pg=PA149&dq=bill+bodri&hl=en&sa=X&ei=-AcET5fgHMeEgweHw9ydAg&ved=0CEwQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=bill%20bodri&f=false Yeah an American as well and then he says he activated the internal OOOOHHHM sound which Bill Bodri and Master Nan, Huai-chin detail is the jing being converted to chi through the heart chakra. I had this spontaneous OOOHHM sound happen to me when I did the DMT plant while in full lotus -- a five hour rainbow vortex full on kundalini sex orgasmic -- the orgasm sensation was too deep!! haha. The rainbow vortex was too strong -- I couldn't even move my body. So I just stayed in full lotus for about four hours.

Anyway...my book gives more details http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

I have read parts of Bodri's Measuring Meditation Book

I need to sit down and read it- I just hate to read long stuff on the computer

One of the free things that he gives on his site- talking about the jing qi shen transformations helped me understand some feelings of emptiness that I had developed from practice

and I wish I had the Hercules book years ago it would have helped me understand some of the things I had experienced

looking back with the information I have now it would have made some things easier to understand

the book mostly talks about physical transformations that people experience through cultivation

very much like Nan's Tao and Longevity- also a very good book but takes more a broader picture to the whole process - describing a lot of the things that the Taoist Yoga book talks about all the way up to the yin and yang shen- the Tao and Longevity book is another one that I re read a while a go and got a lot more out of it then I did before

back to the Hurcules Book- it pretty much describes the transformations that the body goes through

I did not experience all of them (of course every one will experience slightly different)

some of the most notable that the book helped me to explain

was cold shivering - feels like to the bone level and blankets don't help

only lasts for a little bit each time- but he describes it as the yin qi leaving the body - unclogging the channels

same thing for the cold sensations going down the legs

he also talks about the earthquake sensation

to me it felt like the bouncing that happens in an elevator- maybe because i have not been in a lot of earthquakes lol

but that one freaked me out because it would happen to me throughout the day (not in meditation)

again he describes it a specific channels opening up - if i would have read that, it would have alleviated some anxiety...

overall i thought it was a great book and i would recommend it for people to understand some of the sensations and things that happen as you practice

judging from some of thew things you have written- you probably don't need it now if you are past this stuff

but to me it was helpful to use the information to look back and understand some things

sort of gain some understanding of the process

franklin

interesting theory about the spinning and it being caused by a lack of kidney energy

could you give any specific reference to this in the taoist yoga book?

would be currious

Edited by Franklin

I have read parts of Bodri's Measuring Meditation Book

I need to sit down and read it- I just hate to read long stuff on the computer

One of the free things that he gives on his site- talking about the jing qi shen transformations helped me understand some feelings of emptiness that I had developed from practice

and I wish I had the Hercules book years ago it would have helped me understand some of the things I had experienced

looking back with the information I have now it would have made some things easier to understand

the book mostly talks about physical transformations that people experience through cultivation

very much like Nan's Tao and Longevity- also a very good book but takes more a broader picture to the whole process - describing a lot of the things that the Taoist Yoga book talks about all the way up to the yin and yang shen- the Tao and Longevity book is another one that I re read a while a go and got a lot more out of it then I did before

back to the Hurcules Book- it pretty much describes the transformations that the body goes through

I did not experience all of them (of course every one will experience slightly different)

some of the most notable that the book helped me to explain

was cold shivering - feels like to the bone level and blankets don't help

only lasts for a little bit each time- but he describes it as the yin qi leaving the body - unclogging the channels

same thing for the cold sensations going down the legs

he also talks about the earthquake sensation

to me it felt like the bouncing that happens in an elevator- maybe because i have not been in a lot of earthquakes lol

but that one freaked me out because it would happen to me throughout the day (not in meditation)

again he describes it a specific channels opening up - if i would have read that, it would have alleviated some anxiety...

overall i thought it was a great book and i would recommend it for people to understand some of the sensations and things that happen as you practice

judging from some of thew things you have written- you probably don't need it now if you are past this stuff

but to me it was helpful to use the information to look back and understand some things

sort of gain some understanding of the process

franklin

interesting theory about the spinning and it being caused by a lack of kidney energy

could you give any specific reference to this in the taoist yoga book?

would be currious

"But you should not gather and lift fire at this stage for too long as it may cause dizziness" p. 115 beginning of chapter 11 -- creating the immortal seed of golden light by combining the white light of the female tiger chi and the red light of the male yang dragon blood heart chi.

"But you should not gather and lift fire at this stage for too long as it may cause dizziness" p. 115 beginning of chapter 11 -- creating the immortal seed of golden light by combining the white light of the female tiger chi and the red light of the male yang dragon blood heart chi.

interesting- thanks

i have to re read the book again- it has been a couple of years

edit- just a related thought

does anyone know a source for the original chinese version of Taoist Yoga

and where a copy can be obtained

franklin

Edited by Franklin

Thanks for this, as my teacher says this too. That's why cultivating virtue is important as cultivating qi.

I just killed a fly with my third eye! I'm serious. I was doing my two hour full lotus session at our cabin. There had been a fly in the loft at the window -- one fly left over in the winter. Previously I decided I was going to let it live even though I had killed the flies earlier in the fall in the house. I thought -- just one fly -- it is using all its will power to live. In my two hour meditation full lotus yesterday the fly would buzz every five minutes -- so it reminded me of when the anti-wrinkle cycle is on the drier at our house when I sit in the basement and it kicks on every five minutes. Only this time it was the buzzing of the fly at the window. But then today my sister called me to get help on something and she mentioned her daughter and friends having a slumber party at the cabin so my sister is going to clean. So I went to do my two hour full lotus meditation and I sit and the fly is buzzing every five minutes just like normal. But then I think if my sister is going to clean and we have visitors then I should kill the fly. Then the buzzing kept happening until I was deep in meditation. I even was kind of asleep for a bit but then the chi energy was very strong in my third eye again. I wondered how I could get the chi energy back down to my lower tan tien. I pondered how when I meditate the electromagnetic bliss is very strong in the center of my brain but it's difficult to store it in my lower tan tien -- the chi always just seems to dissipate into other people out of my brain -- unless I get perv attacked then the chi gets pulled down as the perv tries to deconvert the chi back to sex fluid.

O.K. so then I thought -- I remembered my telepathy success and I thought I'm going to try to see if the chi energy in my brain really does work for long distance. Then I focused my chi energy in my brain on killing the fly. The fly was buzzing behind me -- five feet behind me. I knew from my "O at a D" transmissions that the third eye energy is omnidirectional - I can have "O at a D" psychic mutual climaxes with females behind me. O.K. so I focused real hard on killing the fly with the chi in my third eye and soon after the buzzing stopped. The buzzing did not return. I thought -- that is strange. That fly had to be alive for a very long time and it's been buzzing every five minutes since I've been here. But now right when I decide to kill it the fly stops buzzing. I couldn't believe that it was dead so I kept on focusing my chi energy. I couldn't see the fly but yet there still was no buzzing. I kept visualizing the fly being dead -- broken up or the wings gone. Just to make sure the buzzing did not return. I felt bad about using my chi energy to kill and I remembered from the Shaolin movie that the Buddhist monks are not to kill....but once. haha. That is the name of that movie. But once. Anyway the buzzing still did not come back. It had been too long now -- it had been long past five minutes -- maybe 15 minutes. Still no buzzing. O.K. I decided that when Chunyi Lin does his long distance healing he says actually it only takes 2 minutes for him to transmit the energy. So I figured if I really did kill the fly then it should already be done and I should be satisfied with the results. If the fly starts buzzing again then I didn't kill it.

So I had to end my meditation a little earlier than two hours. I am in full lotus now though and I have been doing extra full lotus since I am alone at the cabin. But I had to air out the house from the fire since I heated the house all night with the fire place. haha. But it was still smoking and the damper was closed so anyway I figured if the fly is dead now is the time to check. I got out and I looked and all I could see were dead flies. There was still no buzzing. Wow I really did kill the fly. What are the odds that the one fly that had been alive for months -- literally months. We have snow and we haven't had flies outside for months. Anyway so I have plastic over the window so there is no way --- the fly would have to move if it was still alive if I knocked the plastic. So I knocked the plastic and there still was no buzzing.

I'm going to go check one last time just to make sure the fly really did die right after I sent the third eye chi energy to kill it. Nope I didn't kill it! I just found the fly. But strangely it did stop buzzing for half an hour. It still wasn't buzzing when I found it and still didn't buzz even after I knocked the plastic. The fly is on the outside of the plastic. So I may have immobilized it with the chi third eye full lotus energy. So I'm going to let it live for now. I actually kind of grabbed the fly with my hand but I think it got away -- it seemed to fall down and crawl off. haha.

Edited by fulllotus

interesting- thanks

i have to re read the book again- it has been a couple of years

edit- just a related thought

does anyone know a source for the original chinese version of Taoist Yoga

and where a copy can be obtained

franklin

Yeah that "yin chi" internal chills is great info because I get that all the time when I have any sort of sugar in my food -- the internal tingling kicks in and I've always looked for some sort of confirmation that this happens to other people. So when you say that is the yin chi clearing out the blockage -- that is exactly my experience! I call it "electrochemical energy" as the jing energy. So I guess the yin chi is another name for jing energy? It makes sense since the yin chi is from the tiger semen female vitality as per Taoist Yoga. Yeah if I get that internal tingling frisson sensation from sugar then I also off-gas shit smell as the yin chi is clearing out the blockage. I mean it clears it out of my brain also. So I can't have any impurity in my food - I mean I can but my body energy immediately lets me know. haha. So then I have to take vinegar or something to kill off the sugar -- bacteria -- garlic or onions but those smell too. haha. So really I just can't eat sugar but this is very difficult to do. Impossible for the past ten years. haha. I mean Gabriel Cousens said he relied on not even eating fruit when he was doing his six hour a day full lotus meditation in India. I sit in full lotus probably about six hours a day although I am only meditating for two hours nonstop full lotus a day. So even fruit has too much sugar -- Gabriel Cousens confirms this is true for the spiritual diet. I mean if I eat one fruit then I am o.k. but still it is kind of dangerous as to if it activates the internal tingling sensation.

the sensation i had was not internal chills but an actual whole body shivering

sort of a teeth chattering type of shivering

the leg sensation was more of a internal sensation with no external movement

but a feeling of (very) cold down the leg and out the foot

in the book - i read it then loaned my copy to someone

when i get it back i will reread it

he says something like these sensations are brought about by the yang qi clearing out the channels

and this yin qi is the root of different types of sickness in the body

so clearing it out is good for the health

also that the sensations usually come when the yang qi is activated

could be from meditation (true yang) or even just sexual excitement

franklin

the sensation i had was not internal chills but an actual whole body shivering

sort of a teeth chattering type of shivering

the leg sensation was more of a internal sensation with no external movement

but a feeling of (very) cold down the leg and out the foot

in the book - i read it then loaned my copy to someone

when i get it back i will reread it

he says something like these sensations are brought about by the yang qi clearing out the channels

and this yin qi is the root of different types of sickness in the body

so clearing it out is good for the health

also that the sensations usually come when the yang qi is activated

could be from meditation (true yang) or even just sexual excitement

franklin

http://books.google.com/books?id=eSOBzRbvkJkC&pg=PT66&lpg=PT66&dq=yin+chi+bodri&source=bl&ots=N6-w-Z3tHU&sig=rxBHlhufUqLGvC25AyrdAFJxVb8&hl=en&sa=X&ei=aywFT8zcGJPhggedraWmAg&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Yeah Bodri and Nan nail what happened to me as the real yang chi opened up -- because they say how you need to focus on the mind meditation at that point. Basically I realized I could leave my body for astral travel but then I wondered where should I go and why? I mean what is the real point - to wander aimlessly? haha. Rather instead my focus was on nondualism -- but the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" is unclear about it instead focusing on the chi body development. So then Master Nan, Huai-chin even uses the question "who am I?" as a k'oan for meditation just as in nondualism. Only I still did not understand nondualism as a process of complementary opposites - I was still thinking of consciousness as static.

But it's just like the above excerpt describes how the breathing is next to nothing and my body was filled with electromagnetic energy with the center of my hands and feet and the top of my head pulsating and the top of my skull got soft -- pulsating with electromagnetic energy and I could even convert energy into water through the skull - the ambrosia.

Anyway so that was the point to focus on mind meditation and the lower tan tien -- the traditional Chan meditation practice.

Sign in to follow this