konchog uma

Yigong by Sifu Jenny Lamb

I like to add to my earlier comment about Bodhi Meditation: While I am grateful to the many generous donors who make the healing service and practice available free to those who need it, one also has to be cautious about the brain-washing that often happens in mass movements.

Jenny Lamb and max both have spiritual power.

Now there are 3 different types of ging

1. physical

2. energetic

3. spiritual

Physical ging would be the li.

Energetic ging would be the electro vibration that circulates thru the body.

Spiritual ging is shen power and is more likened to empty force, blessings, cursing, and so on.

A good kung fu master has all 3.

If the kung fu master has spiritual power you can sense or partially invoke it by just saying there name.

So in kung fu matches there is usually an introduction between the 2 parties. Each one testing each other.

So one can not just judge the enemy by vibration alone the enemies energetic power maybe rooted in the the spirit or the enemy may enter stillness before striking. An all one may sense from them is nothing but when the enemy strikes they have amazing internal power.

A good kung fu master listens.....

Worthwhile practices are sometimes beautifully taught by shady self-proclaimed tricksters big on braggadocio and short on ethics.

Oh! ... OH! ... That reminds me! Max DID refer to HIMSELF as a trickster at a seminar!

Maybe people overheard it because they didn't want to hear it, but it's one of the few things from the seminar I remember well. I actually don't care because I know that the mind needs to be tricked sometimes when it's stubborn.

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 2

I definitely put Max in the trickster category. Thats not a bad thing, it just means more allegory then literalness in his stories and aims.

• Like 1