I read these articles all day and there aren't that many here by Immortal

To be critical, this site is not a Taoist site and has nothing to do with Taoism other then the name. In Dao De Ching forum we talk about grammar and when something learned there, we easily forget in general forum in global revolution thread for example.

What I think is that there should be another sub-forum for history and modern events, like what is happening in the news and this. We could use it as a good place for practice Taoist thinking and to discus events more rationally. We studied to create our own history so let's be part of the world history now.

I don't think there will be much of a problem at all. Thelerner was complaining about threads on evolution and biology too.....just around the time those subjects were winding down and wrapping up.

No one knows where I am going in the future, and like before, they are going to be surprised and I believe there will not be much for them to complain about. All I will say about it is that we will be moving in a direction much more like what thelerner perceives to be "suitable topics for discussion".

Edited by Immortal4life

Frankly, i dont see how someone can say something isnt about taoism whne the tao is essentally about all things :lol:

Fact of the matter is we could learn a lot about taoism from some of these articles, regardless of their direct connection thereof.

Sign in to follow this