tulku

for those self-deluded clowns who claim they are "enlightened" when they are not..

i just can't wait to see how the local Universe will be destroyed if someone touches the Creator's Hand without his express permission

What's your home address? This universe is getting a bit old. Time to spice things up.

• Like 2

What's your home address? This universe is getting a bit old. Time to spice things up.

Yeah! Let's have a love fest at tulku's house!

:lol:

:wub:

• Like 3

How do you know if love isn't part of it if you do not know what it is? Silly!

You know you are missing love and you know you are incomplete, hmmmmmmmmmm . . .

:blink:

I am incomplete

Everybody is incomplete

But not because of love from humans.

Everybody is incomplete because they have been cut off from the Love of the Creator/Universe/Tao

Everybody thinks that they can replace the Love of the Creator/Universe/Tao with the pathetic love from your fellow humans.

But humans are like insignificant little sparks compared to the Giant Sun that is the Creator/Universe/Tao.

How can the pathetic love from petty humans ever replace the Love from the Creator/Universe/Tao?

Yes, you are right.

I am missing love. However the love I miss ain't from pathetic petty humans.

I am missing the Love from the Creator/Universe/Tao himself.

And this Love can only be attained by reaching Enlightenment.

There is no human in the entire cosmos who can give you what the Creator/Universe/Tao has.

I am incomplete

Everybody is incomplete

Everybody is incomplete because they have been cut off from the Love of the Creator/Universe/Tao

Everybody thinks that they can replace the Love of the Creator/Universe/Tao with the pathetic love from your fellow humans.

But humans are like insignificant little sparks compared to the Giant Sun that is the Creator/Universe/Tao.

How can the pathetic love from petty humans ever replace the Love from the Creator/Universe/Tao?

Yes, you are right.

There is no human in the entire cosmos who can give you what the Creator/Universe/Tao has.

No, maaaaan. You are missing some love from yourself.

• Like 1

I am incomplete

Everybody is incomplete

Yes, you are right.

Hello Tulku,

I am going to teach you your first great insight. Love is love, regardless of where it comes from. To say that love is quantified by the person who is expressing it, is like saying all rich people have beautiful children. When you can love someone, regardless of who they are, regardless of what they have done, then you have realized compassion as the buddha expressed it.

When you are not quite so young and impressionable, when you cease to be blown about by the winds of ideology, I think you will begin to see this. A buddha is tolerant of all people, but not all actions. When you know the difference you will understand what I am talking about.

Also if I showed you my sidhis, then you would never be the same. Are you ready for that?

Aaron

Hello Tulku,

I am going to teach you your first great insight. Love is love, regardless of where it comes from. To say that love is quantified by the person who is expressing it, is like saying all rich people have beautiful children. When you can love someone, regardless of who they are, regardless of what they have done, then you have realized compassion as the buddha expressed it.

When you are not quite so young and impressionable, when you cease to be blown about by the winds of ideology, I think you will begin to see this. A buddha is tolerant of all people, but not all actions. When you know the difference you will understand what I am talking about.

Also if I showed you my sidhis, then you would never be the same. Are you ready for that?

Aaron

The love from humans will always be polluted and tainted.

The Love from the Creator is Infinite and Pure.

Never ever compare the Infinite and Pure Love from the Creator/Universe/Tao with the tainted and polluted love from humans again.

There is simply no comparison.

Show me Everything and show me All.

I am Ready for Enlightenment, I am Ready for Death.

I am Ready for Everything and I am Ready for All.

Edited by tulku

Show me Everything and show me All.

I am Ready for Enlightenment, I am Ready for Death.

I am Ready for Everything and I am Ready for All.

tulku,

Plain and simple, if you don't develope the rejuvenation center you will burn out way before you get within 1,000,000,000,000 light years of enlightenment.

tulku,

Plain and simple, if you don't develope the rejuvenation center you will burn out way before you get within 1,000,000,000,000 light years of enlightenment.

What rejuvenation center?

The heart center, duh! It's all intertwined.

:wub:

Since when did the heart center become the rejuvenation center?

I admit I know less than you regarding this area so if you can tell me who told you this fact, that would be great.

• Like 1

Since when did the heart center become the rejuvenation center?

I admit I know less than you regarding this area so if you can tell me who told you this fact, that would be great.

It's common knowledge I thought.

Here is the 1st one I found.

"In your yoga practice, regularly pause for a moment, and look within. There, inside your Heart Center, find the inner smile. This connection with the inner smile leads to a state of unconditional bliss in which external circumstances cannot sway the joy we feel for who we are."

http://www.aadilandmirra.com/?tag=bliss

Then there is the ever-so-obvious metta or loving kindness.

Mettā (Pali: मेत्ता in Devanagari) or maitrī (Sanskrit: मैत्री) is loving-kindness,[1][2] friendliness,[3][4][5] benevolence,[2][4] amity,[3] friendship,[4] good will,[4] kindness,[6] love,[3] sympathy,[3] close mental union (on same mental wavelength),[4] and active interest in others.[3] It is one of the ten pāramīs of the Theravāda school of Buddhism, and the first of the four sublime states (Brahmavihāras). This is love without clinging (upādāna).

The cultivation of loving-kindness (mettā bhāvanā) is a popular form of meditation in Buddhism. In the Theravadin Buddhist tradition, this practice begins with the meditator cultivating loving-kindness towards themself,[7] then their loved ones, friends, teachers, strangers, enemies, and finally towards all sentient beings. In the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, this practice is associated with tonglen (cf.), whereby one breathes out ("sends") happiness and breathes in ("receives") suffering.[8] Tibetan Buddhists also practice contemplation of the four immeasurables, which they sometimes call 'compassion meditation'[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett%C4%81

Pretty obvious imo.

It's on this MCO chart as well.

microcosmic_orbit.gif

Vajrayana (Buddhist Tantra)

The Tibetan theory of chakras plays an important role in all the Highest Yoga Tantras. They play a pivotal role in all Completion stage practices (as opposed to Generation stage practices), where an attempt is made to bring all the subtle winds of the body into the central channel, to realise the clear light of bliss and emptiness, and to attain the 'illusory body' of a divinity .[9]

The Tibetan system states that the central channel begins at the point of the third eye, curves up to the crown of the head, and then goes straight down the body to the tip of the sexual organ. The two side channels run parallel to, and without any space in between, the central channel, but they begin at the two nostrils: the lunar channel ends in the sexual organ, and the solar channel in the anus. Along the central channel are positioned 10 chakras, of which usually four or five are expounded as being important. They are located in the following positions:

1.Third eye between the eyebrows

2.The wind wheel on the forehead

3.The crown wheel on the top of the head

4.The throat wheel

5.The fire wheel between the throat and the heart

6.The heart wheel

7.The navel wheel

8.The secret place, four fingers below the navel

9.The jewel wheel on the sexual organ, near the end

10.The tip of the sexual organ

The channels run parallel through them, but at the navel, heart, throat and crown the two side channels twist around the central channel. At the navel, throat and crown, there is a twofold knot caused by each side channel twisting once around the central channel. At the heart wheel there is a sixfold knot, where each side channel twists around three times. An important part of completion stage practice involves loosening and undoing these knots.

Within the chakras exist the 'subtle drops'. The white drop exists in the crown, the red drop exists in the navel, and at the heart exists the indestructible red and white drop, which leaves the body at the time of death. In addition, each chakra has a number of 'spokes' or 'petals', which branch off into thousands of subtle channels running to every part of the body, and each contains a Sanskrit syllable.

By visualising a specific chakra, the subtle winds (which follow the mind), enter the central channel. The chakra at which they enter is important in order to realise specific practices, for example, meditating on the syllable 'Ah' in the navel chakra is important for the practice of tummo, or inner fire, the basis of the six yogas of Naropa. Meditating on the 'Hum' in the heart chakra is important for realising the Clear Light of bliss and emptiness. Meditating on the throat chakra is important for lucid dreaming and the practices of dream yoga. And meditating on the crown chakra is important for consciousness projection, either to another world, or into another body.

In general, the higher tantras, starting with the Guhyasamaja tantra, are very uniform in their descriptions of the chakras, channels and drops. The Kalachakra tantra has a slightly different system, which relates the chakras with astrology.

A result of energetic imbalance among the chakras is an almost continuous feeling of dissatisfaction. When the heart chakra is agitated, people lose touch with feelings and sensations, and that breeds the sense of dissatisfaction. That leads to looking outside for fulfillment.

When people live in their heads, feelings are secondary; they are interpretations of mental images that are fed back to the individual. When awareness is focused on memories of past experiences and mental verbalisations, the energy flow to the head chakra increases and the energy flow to the heart chakra lessens. Without nurturing feelings of the heart a subtle form of anxiety arises which results in the self reaching out for experience.

When the throat chakra settles and energy is distributed evenly between the head and the heart chakras, one is able to truly contact one's senses and touch real feelings.[10]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

Edited by Informer

It's common knowledge I thought.

Here is the 1st one I found.

"In your yoga practice, regularly pause for a moment, and look within. There, inside your Heart Center, find the inner smile. This connection with the inner smile leads to a state of unconditional bliss in which external circumstances cannot sway the joy we feel for who we are."

http://www.aadilandmirra.com/?tag=bliss

Then there is the ever-so-obvious metta or loving kindness.

Mettā (Pali: मेत्ता in Devanagari) or maitrī (Sanskrit: मैत्री) is loving-kindness,[1][2] friendliness,[3][4][5] benevolence,[2][4] amity,[3] friendship,[4] good will,[4] kindness,[6] love,[3] sympathy,[3] close mental union (on same mental wavelength),[4] and active interest in others.[3] It is one of the ten pāramīs of the Theravāda school of Buddhism, and the first of the four sublime states (Brahmavihāras). This is love without clinging (upādāna).

The cultivation of loving-kindness (mettā bhāvanā) is a popular form of meditation in Buddhism. In the Theravadin Buddhist tradition, this practice begins with the meditator cultivating loving-kindness towards themself,[7] then their loved ones, friends, teachers, strangers, enemies, and finally towards all sentient beings. In the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, this practice is associated with tonglen (cf.), whereby one breathes out ("sends") happiness and breathes in ("receives") suffering.[8] Tibetan Buddhists also practice contemplation of the four immeasurables, which they sometimes call 'compassion meditation'[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett%C4%81

Pretty obvious imo.

It's on this MCO chart as well.

microcosmic_orbit.gif

Vajrayana (Buddhist Tantra)

The Tibetan theory of chakras plays an important role in all the Highest Yoga Tantras. They play a pivotal role in all Completion stage practices (as opposed to Generation stage practices), where an attempt is made to bring all the subtle winds of the body into the central channel, to realise the clear light of bliss and emptiness, and to attain the 'illusory body' of a divinity .[9]

The Tibetan system states that the central channel begins at the point of the third eye, curves up to the crown of the head, and then goes straight down the body to the tip of the sexual organ. The two side channels run parallel to, and without any space in between, the central channel, but they begin at the two nostrils: the lunar channel ends in the sexual organ, and the solar channel in the anus. Along the central channel are positioned 10 chakras, of which usually four or five are expounded as being important. They are located in the following positions:

1.Third eye between the eyebrows

2.The wind wheel on the forehead

3.The crown wheel on the top of the head

4.The throat wheel

5.The fire wheel between the throat and the heart

6.The heart wheel

7.The navel wheel

8.The secret place, four fingers below the navel

9.The jewel wheel on the sexual organ, near the end

10.The tip of the sexual organ

The channels run parallel through them, but at the navel, heart, throat and crown the two side channels twist around the central channel. At the navel, throat and crown, there is a twofold knot caused by each side channel twisting once around the central channel. At the heart wheel there is a sixfold knot, where each side channel twists around three times. An important part of completion stage practice involves loosening and undoing these knots.

Within the chakras exist the 'subtle drops'. The white drop exists in the crown, the red drop exists in the navel, and at the heart exists the indestructible red and white drop, which leaves the body at the time of death. In addition, each chakra has a number of 'spokes' or 'petals', which branch off into thousands of subtle channels running to every part of the body, and each contains a Sanskrit syllable.

By visualising a specific chakra, the subtle winds (which follow the mind), enter the central channel. The chakra at which they enter is important in order to realise specific practices, for example, meditating on the syllable 'Ah' in the navel chakra is important for the practice of tummo, or inner fire, the basis of the six yogas of Naropa. Meditating on the 'Hum' in the heart chakra is important for realising the Clear Light of bliss and emptiness. Meditating on the throat chakra is important for lucid dreaming and the practices of dream yoga. And meditating on the crown chakra is important for consciousness projection, either to another world, or into another body.

In general, the higher tantras, starting with the Guhyasamaja tantra, are very uniform in their descriptions of the chakras, channels and drops. The Kalachakra tantra has a slightly different system, which relates the chakras with astrology.

A result of energetic imbalance among the chakras is an almost continuous feeling of dissatisfaction. When the heart chakra is agitated, people lose touch with feelings and sensations, and that breeds the sense of dissatisfaction. That leads to looking outside for fulfillment.

When people live in their heads, feelings are secondary; they are interpretations of mental images that are fed back to the individual. When awareness is focused on memories of past experiences and mental verbalisations, the energy flow to the head chakra increases and the energy flow to the heart chakra lessens. Without nurturing feelings of the heart a subtle form of anxiety arises which results in the self reaching out for experience.

When the throat chakra settles and energy is distributed evenly between the head and the heart chakras, one is able to truly contact one's senses and touch real feelings.[10]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

Oh this one.

According to your diagram, the crown point is the gland of Enlightenment and the pineal gland is the Cavity of Spirit.

So shouldn't one concentrate on the crown point and the pineal gland?

Look I am not saying Loving Kindness and Compassion isn't neccessary for enlightenment but it is not the be all and end all of ENLIGHTENMENT.

It is in fact only just the basics.

Oh this one.

According to your diagram, the crown point is the gland of Enlightenment and the pineal gland is the Cavity of Spirit.

Look I am not saying Loving Kindness and Compassion isn't neccessary for enlightenment but it is not the be all and end all of ENLIGHTENMENT.

Try to formulate a cohesive rebuttal please. I don't speak jibber jabber.

It's all inter-connected. As has been previously stated, you sir are incomplete, fix it, until then stop trying to preach to others.

Oh this one.

Hur.

I don't think they were saying that either:-)

Howevs IME, if the heart is left out of the process, well it's just left out and i think it helps balance things so one is less of a Tulku and more of a multidimensional being. But that's a) just my opinion And b ) just my take on what i figure tulkus are. I dunno if one can be an enlightened tulku, given those things need the inflative energy of others and don't realise their own connection/creation for themselves - hence my "Gabs" jibe. I hope you don't mind if i ask if you're ok. IME this stuff CAN get dodgy. If you're ok, all i did was ask:-)

• Like 1

Oh this one.

I don't agree with the chart 100% either, my concerns differ from yours a bit, but other than semantical errors (or perspective ones) I think it serves its purpose.

there is no difference between the wisdom eye and divine eye..

both are various degrees of spiritual sight which must be cultivated in order to seek enlightenment

as you said emptiness and oneness are not the same thing..

actually there is a world of difference.

Divine sight can be cultivated in shamatha and is common to all unliberated celestial beings or devas. No wisdom at all is necessary as this is just a mundane worldly phenomena, a mundane manipulation of one's energies and channels so that one can have extrasensory perception.

Wisdom eye however is not derived from mundane worldly phenomena or manipulation or cultivation. It is derived from insight meditation on the ultimate nature of reality leading to a supramundane realization that liberates.

You can cultivate shamatha and forever get stuck in samsara or the formless jhanas, unless you practice vipassana. Buddha's former teachers taught him formless jhanas, but they are just more mundane states that don't liberate, so he left those teachers in dissatisfaction.

And as the scriptures clearly state as I said - no mundane powers are necessary nor are mundane powers helpful for liberation. The supramundane siddhi is simply insight discernment that results in liberation.

Edited by xabir2005
  • Like 1