InfinityTruth

to those who hate muslims

otp / Shaman Flowing Hands. This is really off the topic for this thread, but since you are continuing with the false statements I will clarify a few things.

When I first stumbled across the information that you were the same person as the person who registered the shaman flowing hands website it was quite by accident.

Hey, seriously, so what if he registered the website and promotes the teachings of it?? Like tons of other people here don't do the same? Why is he not allowed to be anonymous while talking about it? He's not selling anything, aside from maybe a viewpoint which happens all the time here.

I agree that you really ought to get off his case. What virtue is there in outing him? It only makes him susceptible to people who might want to barge in on a recluse he may or may not have access to which would be disruptive.

What have you done by showing who he might be? nothing. saved anyone from getting scammed? no.

Some people, especially people practicing esoteric arts, know the value of remaining anonymous and not making a big name and scene for themselves since it can lead to disrupting their progress.

So, are you going to continue peeking into people's mail and airing their laundry on the forum, or can people do their thing without wanna be spooks snooping throught their IP adresses and telling everyone personal information about them? I have a mind for reporting your behaviour as that is VERY intrusive, dangerous, and uncalled for especially in this instance..

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

Hey, seriously, so what if he registered the website and promotes the teachings of it?? Like tons of other people here don't do the same? Why is he not allowed to be anonymous while talking about it? He's not selling anything, aside from maybe a viewpoint which happens all the time here.

I agree that you really ought to get off his case. What virtue is there in outing him? It only makes him susceptible to people who might want to barge in on a recluse he may or may not have access to which would be disruptive.

What have you done by showing who he might be? nothing. saved anyone from getting scammed? no.

Some people, especially people practicing esoteric arts, know the value of remaining anonymous and not making a big name and scene for themselves since it can lead to disrupting their progress.

So, are you going to continue peeking into people's mail and airing their laundry on the forum, or can people do their thing without wanna be spooks snooping throught their IP adresses and telling everyone personal information about them? I have a mind for reporting your behaviour as that is VERY intrusive, dangerous, and uncalled for especially in this instance..

I guess you mean well, but you are way off. Understand that what otp described above was quite off the mark of what the actual situation was, as I explained. I actually went out of may way to remove any reference to this person's real identity once I realized what the actual situation was so they could maintain their privacy, so your statements above have no relevance. I was just responding to false statements and insults which I think is well within reason. :) If someone is going to make insults and false statements, I think I have a right to respond to it. I am going to leave this at that since I have made my response.

Best wishes... :)

I guess you mean well, but you are way off. Understand that what otp described above was quite off the mark of what the actual situation was, as I explained. I actually went out of may way to remove any reference to this person's real identity once I realized what the actual situation was so they could maintain their privacy, so your statements above have no relevance. I was just responding to false statements and insults which I think is well within reason. :) If someone is going to make insults and false statements, I think I have a right to respond to it. I am going to leave this at that since I have made my response.

Um, no, actually I see that his stated opinion differed dramatically from your own opinion so you outed his identity in an attempt to discredit him. That is low

Um, no, actually I see that his stated opinion differed dramatically from your own opinion so you outed his identity in an attempt to discredit him. That is low

Hi Harmonious Emptiness. I haven't "outed his identity". He is still anonymous if you haven't noticed. My original intention a few weeks back was actually to help otp get in touch with 'shaman flowing hands' if he was interested, since he seemed to be really keenly interested in what this person had to say and what he has written. :) When I realized what the actual situation was I modifed some of my previous posts to remove any reference to it. It was only when I later subtly asked otp about his continued self promotion and praise for 'shaman flowing hands' in another thread and he responded with an insult and false statements that I decided to respond and clarify a few things. My subsequent pointing out the situation about his promoting his own website and praising 'shaman flowing hands' was just an FYI so people here could take those promotions and praises and his other statements here in context.

Again, my apologies to everyone for derailing the thread with this.

Hi Harmonious Emptiness. I haven't "outed his identity". He is still anonymous if you haven't noticed. My original intention a few weeks back was actually to help otp get in touch with 'shaman flowing hands' if he was interested, since he seemed to be really keenly interested in what this person had to say and what he has written. :) When I realized what the actual situation was I modifed some of my previous posts to remove any reference to it. It was only when I later subtly asked otp about his continued self promotion and praise for 'shaman flowing hands' in another thread and he responded with an insult and false statements that I decided to respond and clarify a few things. My subsequent pointing out the situation about his promoting his own website and praising 'shaman flowing hands' was just an FYI so people here could take those promotions and praises and his other statements here in context.

Again, my apologies to everyone for derailing the thread with this.

You did state his name previously, and you're accusing him of being someone else just because he may have set up a website for that person. How many ascetic Taoists shamans spend time learning how to set up websites? Probably not very many.

He stated his opinion about religion, you disagree, that doesn't make it false information.

He stated that people would normally show more respect for a Shaman, and you turned this into some kind of unsportsmanlike conduct when in fact he was stating a very true fact about the minimum respect normally shown to someone believed to be a shaman.

If this is not the "false statments" you were referring to then what "false statements" are you referring to that justifies your attack on someone? who by the way has shown some rarely seen knowledge on Taoist shamanism on this site and you have managed to bully out of here with persistent accusations.

So again, what "false statements" are you referring to when you justify your behavoir, please?

So again, what "false statements" are you referring to when you justify your behavoir, please?

Hi HE, as I said, I guess you probably mean well but you are way off. I was not talking about the discussion here on muslims and religion when I said he made false statements. The false statements were not in regards to that. They were made by otp in regards to mentioning his self promotion. Not everything is at it might appear on the surface. You are missing a lot but you still persist in commenting on this. :) I guess the bottom line is you are apparently ok with otp trying to deceieve others here and I was not. We obviously see things differently but, then again, you are missing a lot. :) I think I have explained enough. A lot of what you are going on about is not in line with the facts and is not worth commenting on.

Edited by The Way Is Virtue

Hi HE, as I said, I guess you probably mean well but you are way off. I was not talking about the discussion here on muslims and religion when I said he made false statements. The false statements were not in regards to that. They were made by otp in regards to mentioning his self promotion. Not everything is at it might appear on the surface. You are missing a lot but you still persist in commenting on this. :) I guess the bottom line is you are apparently ok with otp trying to deceieve others here and I was not. We obviously see things differently but, then again, you are missing a lot. :) I think I have explained enough. A lot of what you are going on about is not in line with the facts and is not worth commenting on.

So then why do you not provide evidence of these "false statements" since you have already made so many accusations already...

I would like to know what they are.

So far all you have answered is "They were made by otp in regards to mentioning his self promotion."

You could do one better than that apology. Redacting your thread derailing posts is always a handy option. :) (I felt I was privy to a beef via PM. :lol:)

Hi RV. Not following. I kept my posts here on topic for the most part except when I was responding to a couple of other's posts to me here today that were off topic. I guess I could have ignored those posts as I could this one, but sometimes a response seems warranted. I was not the only one going off topic. We all go off topic from time to time, don't we? I probably could have kept my replies more brief however, like this one. :)

Best wishes to you... :)

Edited by The Way Is Virtue

Where knowledge ends, religion begins." -Benjamin Disraeli

"The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear." J Krishnamurti

"It is always better to have no ideas than false ones; to believe nothing, than to believe what is wrong." Thomas Jefferson

"When people say 'I have faith', what they really mean is 'I don't want to know the truth'." Nietzsche

"Belief is an obsolete Aristotelian category" -Dr. Jack Sarfatti

"The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart." Buddha

Per all of the above, especially Jack Sarfatti: Believing is not necessary.

"We 'believe' in most what we know least." -- every EST trainer in the 70's.

it seems that the collective consciousness has only dimmed and become more retarded over the past 30 years.

Hey! This thread is still alive!!!

Hi Zen-Bear,

Yes, those two words: Believe and belief, are tricky words.

I'm not sure about our collective consciousness though. Might be some subconscious nightmares mixed in there.