Ambrose_Bierce

Are You Familiar With...

9 members have voted

1. 1. Any of the following: (Choose All That Apply_

• Transdimensional Portals
    • Interstellar Portals
    • An Indigenous tribe swore me to secrecy
    • No, go back to reading sci-fi

Despite the strangeness of the topic... Feel free to share anything you feel is relevant to the topic no matter how irrelevant or irreverant.

There are some that conclude that these do exist. My conclusions are not all-inclusive meaning that I cant prove anything. Just interested in knowing if anyone had ever heard of such a thing... On the surface of the planet.

Are you talking about "Physical Portals"?

Yes. I am talking about physical portals. When I speak of physical portals I am not talking about anything man-made. I am not talking about rumor or taboo. I am speaking of an untranslatable tablet that offers the resting place of one of the last remaining locations of one of these trans-dimensional or interstellar portals. That is only one example. I mean no disrespect to anyone who reads science fiction or was a fan of stargate. I am talking about the real thing. When I talk about the real thing, though peoples hearts and minds may be closed to this topic; There are still people who have at least have some idea of what I speak of.

I am speaking of an untranslatable tablet that offers the resting place of one of the last remaining locations of one of these trans-dimensional or interstellar portals.

What tablet is this?

• Like 1

If you're talking about astral-projection and Rainbow Body, some people are familiar with it here, though not me personally.

I have read about Shamans travelling to spirit worlds and even stars or star worlds, but no experiential knowledge..

Also the dream world might be considered a trans-dimensional portal, especially for Shamans and apprentices, again, of which I'm neither :mellow:

Here is what happened to me:

The first location my guide at the time helped to translate for me.

My search led me to a local tribe and after asking around was recommened to the local old men. They called me by my personal name without knowing it before. They offered the answers to my search. The price was to swear an oath to keep the information secret at my own peril.

I refused.

I asked around, no one would talk to me. A kind old woman explained that I would cause my own distruction if I told everyone.

So, slightly distrubed I was unshaken from my quest.

The second and third sites were a repeat but I did not ask around.

Sign in to follow this