http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgfjs2IjC9g

More-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwUWyTbiJs8

Longer-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJV8K9ySL_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcytuyCgpsY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni4GSwUMdL4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8AskAxnnMQ

Here is some info about the Atlantean Hall of records deep underground, underneath the Sphinx, and information as to why not all of it is being made known to the public by those in charge at Egypt.

In the late 1990s, scientists using ground penetrating radar and sonar, as well as drilling into the Sphinx itself, made an astonishing discovery. A network of chambers and tunnels underground beneath the Giza plateau. Of particluar interest, is a chamber 25 meters below the front paws of the Sphinx.

A curious fact is that in the early 1900s, the Sleeping Prophet Edgar Cayce, while in trance, described a network of tunnels, including a "Hall of Records" under the paw of the Sphinx. The Cayce readings state that refugees from the lost civilization of Atlantis came into Egypt around 10,500 BC and there built the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx. The knowledge and history of Atlantis was hidden there in records. The information contained in the Hall of Records is so advanced and powerful, it has the power to completely change a persons understanding of the universe, life, and history. Not only does the Hall of Records contain the history of Atlantis, but the History and Origins of the Human race, The origins of the Universe, the meaning of Life, and purpose of existence. They are the closest thing to a Universal record, or the so called "Akashic Records", that exists in physical form.

Here is one reading from Edgar Cayce.....A record of Atlantis from the beginning of those periods when the Spirit took form, or began the encasements in that land; and the developments of the peoples throughout their sojourn; together with the record of the first destruction, and the changes that took place in the land; with the record of the sojournings of the peoples and their varied activities in other lands, and a record of the meetings of all the nations or lands, for the activities in the destruction of Atlantis; and the building of the pyramid of initiation, together with whom, what, and where the opening of the records would come, that are as copies from the sunken Atlantis. For with the change, it [Atlantis] must rise again. In position, this lies -- as the sun rises from the waters -- as the line of the shadows (or light) falls between the paws of the Sphinx; that was set later as the sentinel or guard and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's right paw until the time has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience. Then [it lies] between the Sphinx and the river. [378-16; Oct 29, 1933]

Since the discovery of the Hall of Records, around 1998 or 1999, The Egyptian government and Head of Antiquities have halted and barred all research on the Pyramids and Sphinx by anyone other than the Egyptian government. The Giza plateau has been shut off from new research for at least 10 years. The fact is that the chambers and networks are there, right where Edgar Cayce, the greatest prophet in american history, predicted. It's there, and research into it has been halted with no legitimate excuse, just vague claims of having to preserve the Sphinx and claims terrorists may target the Giza plateau.

The only conclusion is that something is deliberately being covered up, the public is being lied to, and important information for this time and era is being withheld from the world.

Information about the Hall of Records, the man said to be the one with the right heart to open the Hall of Records, was prophesized to be named Jon Peniel-

the Da Vinci code source the lost teachings of atlantis?

According to Cayce and others, something called the Hall of Records is buried in a chamber between the Great Pyramid and Sphinx. Sonic and Radar devices have shown it, but permission to excavate has been denied. Peniel was to open these records, and access the Atlantean flying vehicle buried under the Sphinx that was used to build the Greater Pyramids, amongst other things, and also used to travel the extensive underground tunnel network and habitable areas of the inner Earth. This was made impossible by the forces who have already found it, can't open it, but know it would completely destroy their life's work of theories about the builders.

Because of that, and other things, the book was published instead, giving the summarized important details from the Hall of Records. John Peniel was prophesied by many, including Edgar Cayce, who essentially said Jon Peniel (Cayce's prophecy was spoken, not written) would bring messages about the "new order of things", reveal the Hall of Records which was information left for and by "those of that order" (the CLO - Children of the Law of One as it's translated) prior to the apocalypse and return of the Christ. Jon has already made many astonishing prophecies as the world and the human race rapidly deteriorates, socially and physically, from 911 to present events and beyond. Scientists agree, we are in grave trouble that is not likely to be able to be reversed (from CNN and other sources). Peniel reminds us that we all die someday, and consciously returning to oneness with God, the Universal Spirit, which we are also part of and is inside and outside us, is are only true salvation, the most important activity anyone can do (either working on themselves or helping others) and saving out eternal souls must be our priority, regardless of our path.

More-

Hall of Records Edgar Cayce A.R.E. prophecy

Edgar Cayce

info and evidence-

SecretTunnels02.jpg

and-

Lost Secrets Of The Sphinx

"2. Tunnels & Chambers Under The Great Sphinx

(I) In a series of expeditions between 1991 and 1993 led by John Anthony West, and independent Egyptologist, scientific investigators conducted geological and seismic surveys around the Great Sphinx of Egypt. The chief geologist was Dr. Robert Schoch, Professor of Geology at Boston University, and the chief seismologist was Thomas Dobecki from the highly-respected Houston consulting firm, McBride-Ratclif & Associates.

(II) The team's conclusions were as follows:

A. Geology, The pattern of erosion on the Sphinx indicates that it was carved at the end of the last Ice Age, when heavy rains fell in the eastern Sahara - perhaps more than 12,000 years ago. This contrasts starkly with the 'orthodox' Egyptological dating for the Sphinx of around 4,500 years ago.

B. Seismography. The seismic survey indicated the existence of several unexplored tunnels and cavities in the bedrock beneath the Sphinx, including a large rectangular chamber at a depth of some 25 feet beneath the monuments front paws."

And-

http://www.mysteriousworld.com/Journal/1999/Autumn/Sphi nx04/

http://www.michaelmandeville.com/phoenix /h...ecordsfront.htm

" The idea of there being a secret chamber buried somewhere beneath the Sphinx was first popularized by renowned psychic Edgar Cayce in 1932. Cayce believed that this secret chamber contained an ancient Hall of Records, which contained, among other things, manuscripts detailing the history of mankind much further back than we are currently aware - possibly even back to the world before the Flood. He also predicted that the Hall would be discovered sometime around the year 2000.

In recent years, this prophecy may have come true. Scientists using an array of techniques, searching on and around the Sphinx, have discovered one or more large, box-shaped, hollow areas just below the Sphinx. One of these enclosures is located beneath of the paws of the Sphinx, just where Cayce had predicted the Hall of Records would be found. Bauval explains,

The Giza necropolis, it seems, has finally decided to discharge all its secrets at once. For not far from the Great Pyramid, in a shallow enclave to the East, is the Great Sphinx. It, too, may be guarding a treasure-trove under its belly: a "Hall of Records" of a civilization long lost in the mist of time. There, too, with amazing synchronicity, an entrance to such a vault has been known since 1993. Why have these "chambers" not yet been opened? What could be within them? Could the Egyptian authorities know more than they are letting on?"

From the Egyptologists themselves

Sphinx Stuff

Florida State University, on behalf of the Schor Expedition, carried out a remote sensing survey around the Sphinx and elsewhere on the plateau for three weeks in April 1996. They claimed to have found "rooms and tunnels" in front of the Sphinx and running from the rear of the Sphinx. Several other projects have made similar claims:

SRI International did an electrical resistivity and acoustical survey in 1977-78.

In 1987 a Japanese team from Waseda University (Tokyo), under the direction of Sakuji Yoshimura carried out an electromagnetic sounding survey of the Khufu Pyramid and Sphinx. They reported evidence of a tunnel oriented north-south under the Sphinx, a water pocket 2.5 to 3 m below surface near the south hind paw, and another cavity near the north hind paw.

In 1991 a team consisting of geologist Robert Schoch (Boston University), Thomas Dobecki, and John Anthony West carried out a survey of the Sphinx using seismic refraction, refraction tomography, and seismic reflection. The investigators interpreted their data to indicate shallower subsurface weathering patterns toward the back and deeper weathering toward the front, which they take to indicate that the back of the Sphinx and its ditch were carved by Khafre later than the front. They interpret their data to likewise indicate subsurface cavities in front of the front left paw, and from the left paw back along the south flank.

We cannot give permission to dig into the natural rock of the Sphinx, or to drill into the Sphinx on the basis of anomalies, especially now that our highest priority is to conserve the Sphinx. Remote sensing programs should anyway be carried out elsewhere to test the techniques, and to demonstrate that it works before it is used to make sensational claims of secret rooms in the Sphinx.

Meanwhile, we struggle in our department to save the Sphinx and many other sites and monuments for future generations. We work hard to organize the site for tourism, so all can enjoy our monuments, and we try to balance tourism with conservation. But now other priorities are far more urgent, and we cannot allow digging and drilling into the Sphinx on the off-chance that somehow we have missed the only evidence of a lost civilization!"

Something big is being covered up

Edited by Immortal4life

Thanks for the post! I read your other thread on the dating of the Sphinx, and found that to be fascinating as well. I saw a documentary on Edward Cayce a couple of years ago on the History channel, however I really have not given it much thought since. Thanks for sparking the interest.

If this is true and there is information under there that could truly alter mans conscious mind, then it would almost perfectly coincide with the "Global shift in consciousness" that is said to take place in 2012. I mean that makes sense right? I have had a feeling now for a while, (and it is also pretty obvious :rolleyes: ), that something massive is about to happen with this world and its inhabitants.

Either way, I will continue along my path to the summit of the mountain

Again thanks for the post Immortal!

Love and light! -Matt

Yes, I believe I saw that same documentary. History Channel made a documentary about Edgar Cayce called "The Other Nostradamus" or something like that a while back.

Many prophecies from many cultures around the world all point to the current times as an important transitionary time. A time where the future of mankind is made or destroyed. As to the times and places, i do not know if it is going to happen in one day, or even necessarily in a year, but so many prophecies agree on this time period in history.

I am glad you are enjoying this topic and this information. B)

Edited by Immortal4life

Pliny the Elder also spoke of chambers beneath the Sphinx.

"In front of the Giza Pyramids is the Sphinx, which deserves to be described even more than they, and yet the Egyptians have passed it over in silence. The inhabitants of the region regard it as a deity. They are of the opinion that a King Harmais is buried inside it."

Who is King Harmais? Could he be linked to the legend of Hermes the thrice born? Also known as Thoth?

Edited by Immortal4life

Very interesting... especially the inhabitants knowing something that the government is not making known.

I agree that change will not come in a day or with a single person. I enjoy looking back at the campaign that Barack Obama fronted when he ran for president. "Change you can believe in!" Look where that change has gotten us :lol: . I am firmly rooted in the belief that mankind is in charge of destiny. I dont know if you have heard of the Venus Project(I heard about it through zeitgeist. www.venusproject.org) but that guy has the right idea. Imagine a world that was not based on the credit and monetary system. Imagine no wars for territory or oil. Do you think we would still have crime rates as high as they are today? Would there still be millions of people addicted to drugs? Would there still be large scale poverty?

Sorry, Immortal, this topic of "change" is something I am very passionate about lol. :wub: Ill get back to the point of this thread....

Edward Cayce fascinates me. There have been countless clairvoyants and telepathics throughout history. He just fascinates me, I suppose, because he was such a recent figure. I would love to know how to develop those gifts. That is part of the reason I got interested in Hermetics a while back. Anyway, it seems that he was quite accurate :ph34r:

Couple of questions for you, if you have the time...

I know very little about Hermes and even less about Thoth. Would you care to enlighten me on what their role in mythology actually was?

You mentioned something about Hermes being thrice born into Thoth? What is the relevance to present day events?

Good stuff man, keep it going!

Very interesting... especially the inhabitants knowing something that the government is not making known.

I agree that change will not come in a day or with a single person. I enjoy looking back at the campaign that Barack Obama fronted when he ran for president. "Change you can believe in!" Look where that change has gotten us :lol: . I am firmly rooted in the belief that mankind is in charge of destiny. I dont know if you have heard of the Venus Project(I heard about it through zeitgeist. www.venusproject.org) but that guy has the right idea. Imagine a world that was not based on the credit and monetary system. Imagine no wars for territory or oil. Do you think we would still have crime rates as high as they are today? Would there still be millions of people addicted to drugs? Would there still be large scale poverty?

Sorry, Immortal, this topic of "change" is something I am very passionate about lol. :wub: Ill get back to the point of this thread....

Edward Cayce fascinates me. There have been countless clairvoyants and telepathics throughout history. He just fascinates me, I suppose, because he was such a recent figure. I would love to know how to develop those gifts. That is part of the reason I got interested in Hermetics a while back. Anyway, it seems that he was quite accurate :ph34r:

I know very little about Hermes and even less about Thoth. Would you care to enlighten me on what their role in mythology actually was?

You mentioned something about Hermes being thrice born into Thoth? What is the relevance to present day events?

:lol:

Hey there Lotus7,

I too share the same interests, maybe you could check out user Rammstienregeln on YouTube - hes got loads of good stuff ;)

Hermes is the Greek god of wisdom seen as a winged messenger and known as Mercury by the Romans. Thoth (Djehuti in Egyptian) is the Egyptian god of wisdom inventor of writing, mathematics, medicine and so on. Usually portrayed as having the head of an ibis or baboon and linked to the moon. His centre of worship was in Khemenu in middle Egypt.

One of his titles was 'three times great' ... this is also echoed in in the name of the Hermetic writer Hermes Trismegistos (Hermes the thrice great) who wrote the Emerald Tablet amongst other things.

Cool thanks for the responses guys! Ill have to look into it some more in between the busy schedule :wacko: -Matt

Barack Obama ran on the slogan of "Change". However, if anything changed once he got in, it was Barack himself that changed.

Edgar Cayce was very, very, unique. Tha ability to go into a sleep state, or trance, and answer any question asked to him is not an ability you normally see. However, thousands of his readings are completely documented and written down.

Edgar Cayce I believe stated that anyone could gain the ability he had, and the main factor in aquiring these abilities is virtue and morality. However, he also said his abiliy was an accumulation of and came from his previous incarnations and lifetimes.

Stay tuned. You still ain't seen nothing yet B)

Well, "internal arts" or "neijia" is a chinese term, and those arts as we know them undoubtetly originated in China.

However, there is no doubt the ancient egyptians had their own inner mystery schools, meditation arts, and energy arts.

Edited by Immortal4life