Sign in to follow this  
tulku

What is the fastest most efficient method to see the great illusionary nature of our Mind and our Holographic Reality?

Turning the attention around to gaze inward is precisely what is the content of the Secret of the Golden Flower. Highly recommended.

What is the fastest most efficient method to see the great illusionary nature of our Mind and our Holographic Reality?

where does that begin or end?

for you, rote repetition sounds like a good path since you feel you need to get out of your head. do the anapana that's been discussed and immerse your awareness in it, after a few months of diligent practice you should have a glimpse.

that's the funny thing about 'emptiness' is when you start to get a feel for the concept you realize how much extra room there is for everything :lol: ...an extrapolation of nothing and everything, heh

Try this quote:

Yutang Lin

"Teaching of "Non-form" indicates non-attachment to form.

Misinterpreted, it is adopted as holding to absence of form.

Abiding in no forms at all, one falls into the abyss of void.

Only in no grasping to form or non-form lies true liberation."

To me this saying is not only logical but more importantly it is wise,

and imo it also points out how Buddhism and like teachings are often

seriously misundedrstood and misapplied.

Btw or also, in Taoism that which can not be named is connected to the One,

a One which can be named; yet how does that make the One an illusion as often implied by some?

(or for that matter any of the further connections like the Two, The Three, etc. as also being illusion)

Thus how can "illusion" be connected to reality and still be written off as illuusion?

(that is if we accept the concept and fact of the unnamed Tao as reality)

Edited by 3bob

Hmm, it's pretty tough to say exactly. I think it may just be better left to be what it is rather than even try. I'm a bit hesitant to put brackets on it since that might narrow my perception within said brackets. Like much of the Buddhist philosophy says, it is and it isn't, so to say what it is is a mistake, and vice versa. I think the biggest danger in this, again, is in narrowing our own perceptions. That's one reason I like poetry -- it leaves both doors open, iykwim. I'm also still getting a handle on it myself, so maybe it's better that I don't speak too much about it, if that's an acceptable response... :blush:

Actually this last sentence pretty much says it exactly, lol. That the whole world is sacred and we can see the sacred through the world. For me to try describing it any more would just be a lie, vain meanderings that don't describe anything I really know.. Phew! Good thing this isn't a scholarly exam.. that probably wouldn't get me too far :lol:

edit: also, the energy behind everything, I wouldn't say is emptiness, but it is the substance of everything. Almost every description of Emptiness seems to be pointing to this "substance" but It's too real to call emptiness. At the same time, seeing the Emptiness of everything allows for this uniting energy to appear more vividly as well. Maybe that's why Emptiness is sacred to me... it is the sacred and it is what it is and everything else too...

bumping final edit note

Sign in to follow this