bigbook

Dr. Lin's Anal Breathing - the source book ?

hello

i came across few mentionings here on TAO BUMS as well as other forums (some MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM oriented) about Dr. Lin and his technique of ANAL BREATHING...

after few hours of scanning the internet for ANAL BREATHING my curiosity is very high but i couldnt find any definitive source book or manual describing the technique...

Dr. Lin runs this www.actionlove.com webpage which is a nightmare to navigate through with over 1000 links but although ANAL BREATHING is mentioned many times on www.actionlove.com there is no step-by-step manual to buy or download to learn the technique...

i also found some guys talking about the ANAL BREATHING here:

http://precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/HLLinsLinks.htm

http://precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/HLSbiel11025.htm

but this is second hand descriptions... :(

is anybody here on TAO BUMS who practices Dr. Lin's techniques and could point me directly to books or manuals describing ANAL BREATHING ?

My advice to you is if you don't have at least five years of Chi Kung experience, please don't fool with this kind of stuff. You are going to hurt your body more than your sexual enjoyment.

• Like 1

As far as I know there is no book by Dr Lin. He has a website and sells a cd with files describing his technique.

I'm not a huge fan of pure mechanics when it comes to lovemaking. They can help here and there but I would really consider working with emotional issues and chi awareness/development (ChiDragon's advice) . Your lovemaking will improve in a natural way and you will btw learn patience which can be also a virtue in lovemaking :)

Technique sellers love people's impatience to get the magic bullet that will solve their problem! :D

bubbles

My advice to you is if you don't have at least five years of Chi Kung experience, please don't fool with this kind of stuff. You are going to hurt your body more than your sexual enjoyment.

Generally good advise, however if you are going to specifically look for enhanced sexual performance (i.e not just semen retention or moving energy) IME Lin's method is very effective and safe.

Those links from Trunks website (a member here) are probably your best bet, as you said "unfortunately Dr. Lin's webpage www.actionlove.com is total chaos with over 1000 links and subpages, duh." All the info is "hidden" (or just really hard to find) on his site.

I did buy Dr. Lin's CD quite a few years back. It's cheap and MUCH better organised that his website. I like his method and it was effective for me, I have not tried his herbs / supplements. (note - he is an engineering PHD not a medical doctor)

Looks like it's now called

Resonant Excitation of Sexual Orgasms(Book - CD_ROM version for Windows XP),

here

(it isn't a book but a collection of HTML documents in a logical order with progressive practice instructions)

I found that once I could have sex for a long as I wanted, and was able to really please my partner, everything else just became a whole lot easier.

Dragged out the CD :D

RESONANT EXCITATION OF SEXUAL ORGASMS -

Tao of Love Coupling

Copyright © 1997-1999 by Newman Kunti Lin, Ph.D., PE. All rights reserved.

CONTENTS

About the Author

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

PREFACE

SUMMARY

APPENDIX (CD-ROM Version Only)

(A). Sexercises - Sex-Exercise

1. Training the Vaginal Muscle

2. The Low-Abdomen Exercise for Better Sex - For Both Men & Women

(B ). Sexual ChiKong Demonstration Series

1. Demonstration of the Vaginal Muscular Power I - Moving an Egg

2. Demonstration of the Vagina Muscular Power II - Cutting a Banana

3. Demonstration of Contracting the Vaginal Muscle During Intercourse (Sexual ChiKong Intercourse)

4. Double-Body Motion Technique - Horizonal Thrusts for 2-point Excitation (Sexual ChiKong Intercourse)

5. Double-Body Motion Technique - An Alternate of the 3-point Excitation Method (Sexual ChiKong Intercourse)

6. The Method Of Resonant Excitation - Standard 3-point Excitation Method (Sexual ChiKong Intercourse).

7. Sexercise with the Method Of Resonant Excitation (No Sound, Slow Motion for Demonstration.)

8. Advanced Coitus Alignment Technique (CAT), (No Sound)

9. Reversed CAT, (No Sound)

©. Voice Responses to Multiple, Sexual Orgasms, Including Sexual ChiKong Breathing

1. Sound Waves of Multiple, Sexual, Orgasms (up to 20 Cycles)

2. Sound Waves of Multiple, Sexual Orgasms

3. Sound Waves of Multiple, Sexual Orgasms with the Finger Plier Method

4. Sound Waves of Multiple, Sexual Orgasms - Synchronous Excitation (Record 1, U. of Florida, Gainesville, 1977).

5. Sound Waves of Multiple, Sexual Orgasms - Synchronous Excitation (Record 2, U. of Florida, Gainesville, 1977).

(D) More Useful Love Positions

1. INTRODUCTION

1.1 What is the "Tao of Love Coupling?"

1.2 Resonant Excitation and Multiple Sexual Orgasms

1.3 The Origin of the "Tao of Love Coupling"

1.4 Benefits of Love Coupling

1.5 Sexual Behaviors of Animals and Human Beings

1.6 The Engineering Principles, Autonomic Nervous System, and Sexual Orgasm

1.7 The Effect of Sacral Nerves on Sexual Response

1.8 The Three Treasures : "Jing, Chi, Shen" vs. "Testosterone, Bioelectricity, Response"

2. THE SEXUAL NATURES OF MEN AND WOMEN

2.1 The Sex Engine

2.2 The Male and Female Trigger Zones, G-spot, Clitoris and Sexual Energy Gates

2.3 The Female Sexual Potential - The Female Body as a Sexual Volcano

2.4 The Male Sexual Potential - The Penis Clock

2.5 Premature Ejaculation - Prevention with Body/Mind Training

2.6 The Principles of Prolonging Intercourse and Enhancing Erection

2.7 Delay of the Female Sexual Orgasm

2.8 The Resonantly Sexual Orgasm - the Principle and the Female Response

2.9 Conditions for the Woman to Achieve Resonant Orgasms in One Minute

2.10 Excitations of Female Sexual Orgasms and Coastal Edge Waves - an Experimental Comparison

2.11 Love Positions for Developing the Female Sexual Energy and Resonant Orgasms

2.12 Sex Busters

3. TECHNIQUES FOR THE RESONANTLY SEXUAL ORGASMS

3.1 Exploration of the Methods for the Woman to Achieve Orgasm in One Minute

3.2 The Method of 3-point Excitation (Resonant Orgasms) - Using Penis and Pubic Bone

3.3 The Method of Finger Pliers - Using Two Fingers

3.4 The Interacting Forces Between the Penis and Vagina - for Prolonged Intercourse

4. SPECIAL TECHNIQUE FOR MASSAGING SEX ORGANS DURING INTERCOURSE

4.1 Screwing Technique

4.2 Double-body Motion Technique

4.3 Sexercise for Women to Practice the Sexual ChiKong During Intercourse

5. SEXUAL CHIKONG(QIKUNG) - LOCKING HIS HAVEN GATE AND OPENING HER EARTH GATE

5.1 What is the Sexual ChiKong?

5.2 Sexual ChiKong and The Resonant Orgasms

5.3 The Sexual ChiKong for Men

5.4 The Sexual ChiKong for Women

5.5 ChiKong Demonstration

5.6 Practicing the Sexual ChiKong During Intercourse

5.7 Daily Sexercise for Health Future

6. PRACTICES OF EJACULATION CONTROL AND MULTI-ORGASM EXCITATION

6.1 The Secret of Ejaculation Control for Men

6.2 The Secret of Multi-Orgasm Excitation for Women

6.3 The Secret of Powering up the Penis for Multiple, Sexual Orgasms

6.4 The Sexual Meditation or Nap for Improving Sexual Performance

6.5 Summary of Sexual Secrets - Sex 101

7. PRESSURE AND VACUUM-CUPPING MASSAGES - RESTORING YOUR SEXUAL POTENTIAL

7.1 The Effects of Blood Congestion on the Sexual Response

7.2 Pressure Massage

7.3 Vacuum-cupping Massage

7.4 Reflection of Prostate or Uterine Dysfunctions

8. FOODS AND HERDS FOR HEALTH AND LUST - REJUVENATION

8.1 Beyond Sexual Orgasm - Aging and Sexual Dysfunction

8.2 Philosophy of Eating and Drinking

8.3 Master Foods for a Super Sex Life

8.4 Herbs for Sex and Health

8.5 Special Recipe for Rejuvenation

Appendix A. Love Positions

Appendix B. Acupuncture Network

p.s. I would recommend not telling a partner you are using the "Finger Plier Method" until after you have used it :o Dr Lin makes up the worst possible names for this stuff :lol:

I was 1st taught in school, somewhere back in the 80's :lol: I tried to keep practicing by myself, with books and what teachers I could find through school and university. But no great improvement till I met my Sifu in 2002.

I did the deer exercise a few years back and found it to be good, I need to revisit that technique, also there is a good breathing exercise in "The Art of Chi Kung".

I was 1st taught in school, somewhere back in the 80's :lol: I tried to keep practicing by myself, with books and what teachers I could find through school and university. But no great improvement till I met my Sifu in 2002.

Perhaps, you may not to buy the CD after all. My body tells me that I don't since my Tai Ji practice in 1975.