DalTheJigsaw123

Has Anyone Seen "Ancient Aliens." On History Channel?

Uh oh... :blush:

Well, that's not true. Plenty of yogi's live quite a very long time as they do physical yogas, eat right, etc. I also meant in my mind when I said that, Taoist yogi's/cultivators too. ^_^

:lol: Good thing she's your Ex! :wub: You are always fun MH!

I'm just pushing you around. It's always healthy to raise the blood pressure a bit here and there. :wub:

Hehehe. I don't get pushed if I don't want to be pushed. When I go out shopping I will sometimes be in another person's way and say to them, "If I am in your way just gently push me out of your way." Note the word "gently"?

Oh, sure, I was speaking out of my butt when I spoke about the yogis but I had a point to make.

And yes, it is a very good thing that she is my ex. I have one very good female friend (a platonic relationship). She is just as hard-headed as I am. Hehehe. She is the Buddhist I have mentioned before. She sometimes reminds me of you when we are having one of our fussing fights. Hehehe.

You be careful with my blood pressure. I am already taking meds to keep it down.

Anyhow, I don't want to see any more flying saucers nor ghosts of bigfeet or Nessies or any of those other imaginary beings and essences.

But I am always up to talking about the water that flows under the bridge even if you claim that the bridge is flowing over the water.

Hehehe. I don't get pushed if I don't want to be pushed. When I go out shopping I will sometimes be in another person's way and say to them, "If I am in your way just gently push me out of your way." Note the word "gently"?

Oh, sure, I was speaking out of my butt when I spoke about the yogis but I had a point to make.

And yes, it is a very good thing that she is my ex. I have one very good female friend (a platonic relationship). She is just as hard-headed as I am. Hehehe. She is the Buddhist I have mentioned before. She sometimes reminds me of you when we are having one of our fussing fights. Hehehe.

You be careful with my blood pressure. I am already taking meds to keep it down.

Anyhow, I don't want to see any more flying saucers nor ghosts of bigfeet or Nessies or any of those other imaginary beings and essences.

But I am always up to talking about the water that flows under the bridge even if you claim that the bridge is flowing over the water.

:lol: Nice! Alright man... keep calm, live long!

Scotty. Those are called 'floaters' and they are in our eyes. Yes, we are seeing them but they are not what we imagine them to be.

I will agree. We do not know. But we can believe whatever we want to.

What?

I saw these lights at night with multiple other people. Definitely not floaters.

Speaking of things which may or may not be in our eyes though...if you look into a clear blue sky in the daytime you can see some interesting things. I've read of these different kinds of lights that appear being used in esoteric ways, in Taoist and Buddhist traditions.

But yeah, that is something else...I actually saw crafts of some sort those nights...

But yeah, that is something else...I actually saw crafts of some sort those nights...

You're not alone in these sights. Friends and I as well.

if you look into a clear blue sky in the daytime you can see some interesting things.

I believe I know what you're talking about.

I'm sure you think you did. Beyond that I cannot speak.

You too. Okay?

I would like to. I really like life... all it's unpredictable twists and turns, all the funny people. Everyone is so unique, it's a wild ride! I like it. :D

I would like to. I really like life... all it's unpredictable twists and turns, all the funny people. Everyone is so unique, it's a wild ride! I like it. :D

Would you like me to stick my head in a bucket of water?

Would you like me to stick my head in a bucket of water?

:lol:

I used to have the black patented leather bound collected version of that series. Man, I loved the hell out of that book. I read it when I was 16 in a few days when I had a fever, I couldn't put it down, non stop reading, even while eating. It's still probably one of my all time favorite fiction books that I can remember. Douglas Adams did some brilliant work there!

In between reading the book, I went into a feverish delirium when my temperature hit peek during the fever, where I literally thought I was a nuclear bomb that was going to explode and destroy the whole planet. Man, that was scary, but a befitting delirium considering what I was reading. :P

That's the attitude I like to hear!!!!!

I'm sure you think you did. Beyond that I cannot speak.

You cannot speak, PERIOD, because you weren't there. However, my friends who also saw it can speak on the subject. :D

You cannot speak, PERIOD, because you weren't there. However, my friends who also saw it can speak on the subject. :D

Well! You told me didn't you? Hehehe.