RiverSnake

Healing and Energy Exchange

Ya Mu,

Since a lot of people on the board deal with this kind of thing, and this is apparently a big deal...maybe the technique should be shared here??

It is a specific technique within our system. It is taught after the student raises his/her energy body vibration through the Stillness-Movement system. It isn't something that could be posted on a talk forum because there has to be the background within the system in order to be able to do it. As you can see, it is incompatible with the common thinking that goes on here (at least the posts so far). For instance, one couldn't believe that it is OK to pollute Earth and still be able to do this technique, for if they had of raised the energy body vibration to a specific point, at least in our system, they wouldn't believe that. I really wish such things could be taught instantly but they can't. For us, in our system, it becomes self-evident at a certain point in practice that there is a need for such a method.

There are other systems that have a similar technique, but it is also within that system and not something that could be instantly learned.

Bottom line, I guess, is if someone wishes to heal others they should consider all the details and implications. It is certainly not something to jump into lightly with scattered teachings.

... Is it that my argument of human body can dispose of Sick Qi itself - so there is no reason to take out the Sick Qi of human either?

If it is this what you mean then I say one take out the Sick Qi when the human has "energy constipation in excess".

What is this Sick Qi?

Chunyi Lin said that it is excess energy send it back to universe.

Guo Bingsen said it is if it is blockages it is Yin Energy.

For me Sick Qi is energy that not belong to that place.

Q

"If it is this what you mean then I say one take out the Sick Qi when the human has "energy constipation in excess"."

And what do you think is happening to Earth now? Does Earth not need less sick qi instead of more? Does Earth not have this "energy constipation" you refer to? Have you considered "miasms" that I mentioned in another post above?

Again, believe what you wish. Your belief is incompatible with the type of healing that we in our system do, which is why advanced students in our system are taught a method of transmuting the sick qi into Light. In our system we are taught to respect Earth as a living entity. One we respect just as we would respect the patient we work on and we certainly would not transfer sick qi INTO a patient. Microcosm - macrocosm.

IS there a technique to clean the earth then?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Mu,

When energy is shaken out of the body from stillness-movement practice, where does it go? Does it pollute the environment?

When a healer that can't yet transmute sick qi into light pushes the sick qi out of a patient's body, does it pollute the environment?

You criticize other systems so harshly for polluting the environment; I would like to know how it is different for the beginner in the stillness-movement system.

• Like 1

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, this is something i'd be very interested in learning. Guess i'll just have to keep practicing S-M.

Ya Mu,

When energy is shaken out of the body from stillness-movement practice, where does it go? Does it pollute the environment?

When a healer that can't yet transmute sick qi into light pushes the sick qi out of a patient's body, does it pollute the environment?

You criticize other systems so harshly for polluting the environment; I would like to know how it is different for the beginner in the stillness-movement system.

Where have I said a word about "environment"? I talked about the entity Earth. If you don't believe Earth is an entity then your view would not be compatible with a view that does.

These type of questions are a moot point if you believe I am criticizing other systems for polluting the environment. What I am criticizing is the FACT that so many people get screwed up by not understanding natural laws of energetics which includes sick qi and expressing the OPINION (tempered by over 35 years of experience), which is taught in our system as FACT since we have a specific technique of transmutation, that there is a much better way to handle sick qi than by taking it to the Earth. I am not the only one who believes this as there are several systems that teach how to transmute the sick qi.

Believe what you want.

When you dump a little amount of certain types of physical waste on the earth it functions as a fertilizer neurishing the earth. When you dump a too high concentration of it in one place it becomes too much to handle nad it affects the earth negatively. Ask any farmer about this. My guess would be that energetically it functions the same way. Small dozes such as that released through a human in everyday life or normal practice is neurishing while extremely concentrated doses in one place in a short amount of time is negative. Just my guess. I don`t buy the argument that this comes as a natural realization of raising the energy vibration rate because then everyone with an equally high vibration as the stillness movement students that realize this would also have realized this and ALL agree on the matter. Clearly not all who have a very high vibration do think this way, hence it is not a necessary consequence but a system specific thing. Maybe it comes from the specifically healing geared aspects of the system.

When you dump a little amount of certain types of physical waste on the earth it functions as a fertilizer neurishing the earth. When you dump a too high concentration of it in one place it becomes too much to handle nad it affects the earth negatively. Ask any farmer about this. My guess would be that energetically it functions the same way. Small dozes such as that released through a human in everyday life or normal practice is neurishing while extremely concentrated doses in one place in a short amount of time is negative. Just my guess. I don`t buy the argument that this comes as a natural realization of raising the energy vibration rate because then everyone with an equally high vibration as the stillness movement students that realize this would also have realized this and ALL agree on the matter. Clearly not all who have a very high vibration do think this way, hence it is not a necessary consequence but a system specific thing. Maybe it comes from the specifically healing geared aspects of the system.

"I don`t buy the argument that this comes as a natural realization of raising the energy vibration rate because then everyone with an equally high vibration as the stillness movement students that realize this would also have realized this and ALL agree on the matter. Clearly not all who have a very high vibration do think this way, hence it is not a necessary consequence but a system specific thing."

And exactly who are you referring to? Which system in your mind has the same vibration and teaches different? And how would you know if you didn't practice them?

You don't buy the argument because you haven't practiced the system or other High Level systems that teach similar things. There is a very large vibration difference in various systems. You think that the practices are all the same, but they are not. Everything I talk about becomes self-evident during the practice not from what I said. And other systems that utilize the Higher Vibrations DO come to the same or similar realizations. I personally know of more than one other. When I learned Stillness-Movement I was already an accomplished qi projectioner and had studied most all of the esoteric teachings. It was only with practice that I learned what Higher Level vibration means, and yes, I was not projecting the Higher Level vibrations or personally vibrating at these vibrations previously. IMPOSSIBLE to understand what this means without the practice.

Most High Level practices will agree that Earth's vibration is off kilter due to humanity's ignorance. Much in the same way as people's vibration is off kilter. Otherwise everyone would be healthy and would live in harmony with Earth. Medical Qigong, as taught in the Chinese hospitals, teaches how to deal with sick qi. The Chinese view of energy healing is one of the more developed forms.

It seems that I am receiving quite a bit of hostility in this thread because I expressed an opinion about Earth as an entity and about the difference in taking sick qi out of the body into Earth or transmuting the sick Qi into Light, and how it worked in OUR system, and why I believe it is not a good thing to do.

OBVIOUSLY anyone who does not think Earth is an entity would not resonate with these teachings. The same for if you do not practice the system you would not be able to actually transmute the sick qi into Light in the manner we do. And I want to re-iterate that the system I teach is not the only system that utilizes these type of techniques instead of taking sick Qi to Earth. Most of the High Level teachings do have techniques for transmuting the sick qi instead of taking it to Earth.

I have only had one response to this so far from anyone that wanted to know the method rather than to tell me that I don't know what I am talking about.

Think what you wish.

• Like 1

Ya Mu,

You speak of the concept that in order to transmute sick chi into light you must have experience in your system.

-However, for those who are not steeped in the system is there a 2nd best way in which people can make sure that sick chi does not pollute the earth and cause damage to human beings or the environment?

I have heard many people say that if you are an energetic healer if your not careful you can be depleted and absorb the other persons illness.

Not only that, you can also absorb unwanted entities. Also doing healing work if one is not fully healed is not recommended.

Ya Mu,

You speak of the concept that in order to transmute sick chi into light you must have experience in your system.

-However, for those who are not steeped in the system is there a 2nd best way in which people can make sure that sick chi does not pollute the earth and cause damage to human beings or the environment?

Not exactly what I said. I said there WERE other High Level methods that taught similar things to what I teach versus the thought that it is OK to put sick qi into Earth. If someone is untrained they shouldn't do healing at all. I never said that the method that does put sick qi into Earth didn't work (for the humans getting worked on). If a healer does not know how to deal with sick qi then they should not be doing healings. What I said was that IMO it was BEST to transmute it into Light versus the other and I gave the reasons for why I believe this teaching.

Not only that, you can also absorb unwanted entities. Also doing healing work if one is not fully healed is not recommended.

Exactly. People should only do healings for others if they are in good physical condition OR if they are willing to sacrifice their own health (mental & physical) for others.

Here is some more info on the topic of energy exchange when doing qigong healing

on others:

Excerpt from:

Chinese Qigong - Outgoing-qi Therapy

Written by Bi Yongsheng

Section Three The Discharge of Turbid Qi

Su Wen - Yi Pian Ci Fa Lun (Plain Questions The

Unpublished Issue on Acupuncture) states: "To enter the room

of an infectious case, one should firstly imagine, that the green

qi comes out from the liver, flows leftwards toward the east

and turns to wood, then imagine that the white qi comes out from

the lung, flows rightwards to the west and becomes metal, then

imagine that the red qi comes out from the heart, flows upwards

to the south and becomes fire, then imagine that the

black qi comes out from the kidney, flows downwards towards

the north and becomes water, and lastly imagine that the yellow

qi comes out from the spleen, gathers in the centre and becomes

earth. When the protection of the body with the Five Elements

is done, one can imagine that there is a sparkling light

like the Big Dipper above his head. Then one can enter the

room of the patient, safe and protected". This is a method

adopted in Nei Jing (Canon of Internal Medicine) of application

of will to guiding qi of the five zang-organs (solid organs),

making qi substantial and leading gi back to its origin to prevent

invasion by pathogenic qi . During emission of qi, the

filthy (pathogenic) qi from the patient is easy to, by chance of

qi emission, enter the body of the therapist and interfere with

his qi circulation. This pathogenic message may also be transmitted

into the body of normal people or other patients. However, those who

have not practised Qigong and whose qi circulation is not

yet so smooth, the points not open and the exchanges of qi

in and outside the body not good, are not prone to the

interference of this message because they have a natural

"barrier", or they are not sensitive to the message because the

degree of sensitivity of their mentality (perceptive ability) is

poor; while those who are experienced in Qigong can percieve

and differentiate all kinds of qi message because of their strong

perceptive ability. So whenever the pathogenic turbid qi enters

their body, they may sense it.

When the turbid qi enters the body, it will interfere with

the normal qi circulation, causing disorders in part of or the

whole qi circulatory system. In mild cases, qi may stagnate in a

certain part (e.g., shoulder, arm, chest, back), causing tingling

pain, cold, contraction, heaviness, soreness and distention; and

stuffiness in the chest; or may interfere with the mental activity

causing dizziness, headache, heaviness in the head, vexation

and restlessness. In severe cases, the victim may for some time

have all the symptoms the patient has yet positive signs can not

be detected on physical examination. Vigilance should be

aroused in those who develop the symptoms of the patient after

they perceive the turbid qi.

It is very important for a doctor who treats patients with

outgoing-qi to possess the ability to prevent and expel the turbid

qi so that it can rarely or can not at all disturb his qi activities.

Damage of qi activities is often seen in those who treat patients

with outgoing qi after they have gained some qigong

knowledge with no experience, even in those who are veteran in

Qigong-practice, and the interference of turbid qi is often an

important factor of the damage.

When a therapist perceives the interference by turbid qi, he

must expel it with proper hand manipulations and readjust his

own qi activities. If the dirty qi invades into his fingers, or into

a certain channel or certain points, he should guide qi by will to

the points, the channel and the fingers and then relax locally

and quiver the hands to discharge the turbid qi while exhaling.

The therapist should be able to stop the turbid qi before it

reaches Dazhui (Du 14) at the back, Tianzhu (Ren 22) and

Quepen (St 12) in the front and Fengfu (Du 16) and Fengchi

(G B 20) in the superior. The proper way is to expel it when it

has just reached the fingers, wrists, elbows and at most the

shoulders.

If the therapist is not able enough to expel the turbid qi at

the right time because he is not skilled or his internal qi is not

substantial, the turbid qi may enter his body by way of finger

to wrist and then elbow, or from Baihui (Du 20), Tanzhong

(Ren 17), Fengchi (G B 20), Yintang (Extra 1) and Yongquan

(K 1) and cause adverse reactions. At this time, the therapist

should not persist in emission of qi but should close it with

normal procedures and expel the turbid qi by turning the wrist,

rubbing the hands and face and moving the shoulders until he

feels no discomfort. If the turbid qi can not yet be discharged,

he should practise Qigong exercises to regulate his qi activities

first and then he may succeed in expelling turbid qi.

Edited by oat1239
  • Like 1

Where have I said a word about "environment"? I talked about the entity Earth. If you don't believe Earth is an entity then your view would not be compatible with a view that does.

These type of questions are a moot point if you believe I am criticizing other systems for polluting the environment. What I am criticizing is the FACT that so many people get screwed up by not understanding natural laws of energetics which includes sick qi and expressing the OPINION (tempered by over 35 years of experience), which is taught in our system as FACT since we have a specific technique of transmutation, that there is a much better way to handle sick qi than by taking it to the Earth. I am not the only one who believes this as there are several systems that teach how to transmute the sick qi.

Believe what you want.

Hmmmm....

I phrased things in terms of "the environment" because I cannot personally perceive the Earth as an entity. If you want to know what I believe, I do happen to believe that the earth is an entity.

You express a stronger opinion than "there is a much better way to handle sick qi than by taking it to the Earth". Namely, "IMO we have no right to make Earth swallow black distorted sick energy."

Reflecting on all this, I have no clue what happens to sick qi various techniques of both self-healing and healing others, whether Stillness-Movement, or anything else. I am mainly trying to understand just what type of practices you are accusing of "making the earth swallow black distorted sick energy" and secondarily why this does not happen for the beginner in stillness movement, seeing as if someone cannot transmute sick qi into light it seems like some would end up cycling back into the earth.

Edited by Creation

Exactly. People should only do healings for others if they are in good physical condition OR if they are willing to sacrifice their own health (mental & physical) for others.

I am more concerned about emotional health, I do see many involved in this "business"

who haven't addressed past emotional issues trying to "heal" others and end up being backfired inadvertently. In addition charging money for healing is not good karma, IMO. But this is only my personal view. :) If one is to make a living out of this then ask for amount of money the practitioner can afford legitimately, without causing him financial struggle.

People have a choice whether to believe new age stuff someone just made up or the time tested Taoist energy healing methods from the Chinese hospitals where my viewpoints and practical experience of/with this subject come from.

Shut up and take my money!!!

Just kidding. :lol:

In the higher Buddhist tantric paths the adepts get to master methods to absorb 'sick' energy and transforming it into light. The more negative the energy the greater and faster the transformation. In this way, not an ounce of negativity is dispelled out so there is no chance for the proliferation of negativity where innocent sentient beings can accidentally pick up. All negativity is absorbed into the subtle body and alchemically transformed into its enlightened aspects.

This is achieved thru the complete mastery of seeing into Wisdom and Emptiness at the launching stages of the Path. Of course this seeing involves years of training.

This method ensures that the problem of where negativity goes is completely neutralized. No more debates. No more time wasting. Direct utilization of essence energy - good or bad is only in the mind. Beyond mind, where is sickness and purity?

a manual for understanding this Path (one of the better ones): Secret Teachings of Padmasambhava - Essential Instructions on Mastering the Energies of Life.

If anyone finds this manual agreeable, the next step is to look for a Teacher who can guide one further. Make sure he or she does not, i repeat, does not, ask you for payment in exchange for teachings. You should be able to decide if you want to make a circumstantial donation or not during the course of being a student. There shouldn't be any baiting nor hidden clauses where once you accept the Path then the higher you go the more you have to pay in order to get more advanced teachings or transmissions. Those who attempt to rope you in in this way are to be avoided at all costs. Run away quickly.

Bear in mind though to be prepared to give at least 5 years before realizations bear fruit. Once it does, your eyes will tell...

Edited by CowTao
  • Like 1

"I don`t buy the argument that this comes as a natural realization of raising the energy vibration rate because then everyone with an equally high vibration as the stillness movement students that realize this would also have realized this and ALL agree on the matter. Clearly not all who have a very high vibration do think this way, hence it is not a necessary consequence but a system specific thing."

And exactly who are you referring to? Which system in your mind has the same vibration and teaches different? And how would you know if you didn't practice them?

You don't buy the argument because you haven't practiced the system or other High Level systems that teach similar things. There is a very large vibration difference in various systems. You think that the practices are all the same, but they are not. Everything I talk about becomes self-evident during the practice not from what I said. And other systems that utilize the Higher Vibrations DO come to the same or similar realizations. I personally know of more than one other. When I learned Stillness-Movement I was already an accomplished qi projectioner and had studied most all of the esoteric teachings. It was only with practice that I learned what Higher Level vibration means, and yes, I was not projecting the Higher Level vibrations or personally vibrating at these vibrations previously. IMPOSSIBLE to understand what this means without the practice.

Most High Level practices will agree that Earth's vibration is off kilter due to humanity's ignorance. Much in the same way as people's vibration is off kilter. Otherwise everyone would be healthy and would live in harmony with Earth. Medical Qigong, as taught in the Chinese hospitals, teaches how to deal with sick qi. The Chinese view of energy healing is one of the more developed forms.

It seems that I am receiving quite a bit of hostility in this thread because I expressed an opinion about Earth as an entity and about the difference in taking sick qi out of the body into Earth or transmuting the sick Qi into Light, and how it worked in OUR system, and why I believe it is not a good thing to do.

OBVIOUSLY anyone who does not think Earth is an entity would not resonate with these teachings. The same for if you do not practice the system you would not be able to actually transmute the sick qi into Light in the manner we do. And I want to re-iterate that the system I teach is not the only system that utilizes these type of techniques instead of taking sick Qi to Earth. Most of the High Level teachings do have techniques for transmuting the sick qi instead of taking it to Earth.

I have only had one response to this so far from anyone that wanted to know the method rather than to tell me that I don't know what I am talking about.

Think what you wish.

The most realized Tibetan Buddhist lamas certainly would have a high enough vibration. If raising your vibration led to this conclusion for all people they would all agree with your viewpoint and teach it. They don`t as far as I have learned. What about all the most highly realized yogis throughout the ages. Did they ALL teach this?

I don`t have a problem with a view of the earth as an entity of sorts. What is unhealthy for one living being can be healthy for another. Think about what flies eat. Again what makes sense to me is the amount of concentration of sick energy because that is how it works physically. A moderate amount improves farmland a huge amount messes it up.

I would not have a problem with learning your technique and trying it out to see for myself. I am not entirely closed to the fact that your view can be right but is just does not seem right to me.

Edited by markern

The most realized Tibetan Buddhist lamas certainly would have a high enough vibration. If raising your vibration led to this conclusion for all people they would all agree with your viewpoint and teach it. They don`t as far as I have learned. What about all the most highly realized yogis throughout the ages. Did they ALL teach this?

I don`t have a problem with a view of the earth as an entity of sorts. What is unhealthy for one living being can be healthy for another. Think about what flies eat.

I would not have a problem with learning your technique and trying it out to see for myself. I am not entirely closed to the fact that your view can be right but is just does not seem right to me.

If you look at cowtao's post you will see that transforming sick qi into Light is indeed a High Level Buddhist teaching. It is also a High Level Taoist teaching.

AS I said, there are those teachings that don't do this as there are those that do understand this.

If you look at cowtao's post you will see that transforming sick qi into Light is indeed a High Level Buddhist teaching. It is also a High Level Taoist teaching.

AS I said, there are those teachings that don't do this as there are those that do understand this.

And my point is just that a certain hight of vibration does not seem to automatically lead to this realization because then all Buddhists and all Taoists with a certain high of vibration would teach this not just some or many. It might still very well be the correct way of viewing things just not a necessary consequence of a high vibration.

Yes, a part of my realization and what I was taught of how to transform sick qi into Light does come from Buddhist teachings. The Taoist teachings also support this. Thanks for pointing this out that there are other teachings that do this.

I was wondering, have you been practicing this your required 5 years?

If so, I can refer to you several patients to heal. Is it a correct assumption that you do this for others for free? Because I know a lot of people do not have money and do need this type of healing. We can probably fill your work day with patients to see if you have not already done so.

Of course, if you have not been practicing this your required 5 years and have not reached the level where you can do this then I apologize for referring to your healing abilities.

Any argument that says a teacher or healer should not charge a fee without also supporting the same for any other discipline is a hypocritical argument of the highest caliber. But any argument that says a teacher has no right to charge a fee that also supports no right of any discipline to charge a fee is not being hypocritical.

"Direct utilization of essence energy - good or bad is only in the mind. Beyond mind, where is sickness and purity?"

I do agree with you that the mind is what is getting in the way of perceiving the essence of energy.

Hi Ya Mu,

I was not referencing all paths/all teachers with regards to fee-soliciting. No hang-ups here about teachers of other systems charging for their work.

Merely pointing specifically to that manual i recommended - should someone pick it up and decide its material makes sense, and would like to take it further, then they have two options: either find the commonalities contained in the book which they can utilize in harmony with their existing practice system, or seek out a genuine Vajrayana/Tantra teacher, take up refuge with him or her, do the preliminaries, all the while with the aim of learning how to heal others and self. From experience, these teachers do not ask for a fee, so the caution i offered was a direct one in this regard. However, donations are always appreciated, though not demanded, and there will be no special leg-up for those who have the capacity to donate more, nor will those who donate less or none be disregarded. This is my own experience with this particular path, and this is what i have shared with others here, as a guideline in case people want to take it up and not sure what to expect if they do.

Be assured that i was not discouraging others from paying to learn, nor was i disparaging those teachers who do impose a fee.

Of course, those who decide they want to pay tend to take the learning more seriously due to being financially committed. It also shows their seriousness. But there are some who sincerely wants to learn healing, but cannot afford the normally excessive and lingering charges, so to these individuals, i am pointing out to them that there are options. I think this is important. Most teachers who charge for their tuition seldom if ever tell others of these other options, not sure if its because they think less of these free systems, that they are less effective perhaps, or for whatever other reason which i do not want to speculate on.

I am not residing in the US, so i think your offer, though sincerely appreciated, cannot be realized at this point. But if i were to one day decide that i want to promote healing on a larger scale, i am committed to following in the footsteps of those masters who work off donations. In the meantime, my healing practice is limited to a few close friends and family members, and a few pets as well.

I am not residing in the US, so i think your offer, though sincerely appreciated, cannot be realized at this point. But if i were to one day decide that i want to promote healing on a larger scale, i am committed to following in the footsteps of those masters who work off donations. In the meantime, my healing practice is limited to a few close friends and family members, and a few pets as well.

Thanks for the clarification.

It is truly great that you are offering this to family and friends as well as the animals. I think the animals are often neglected when most speak of these practices and these healing techniques work oh so well for the animals.

Bless you for doing that.

• Like 1