E = mc*c, but on the 16th density you get M = c*e*e. When you spin up your divided light it becomes whole and then it cancels itself out. What's left is the undivided light. When M = c*c that is the 43rd density and this can only mean one thing. It means you're in a narrow neighborhood and need some directions. At that point the light folds into a pentagram and you'll notice how the GDP of your home country takes a plunge due to an energetic bind. That's the precursor to enlightenment.

Any questions?

No questions,...looks like you summed up the nature of the universe quite well and befitting.

"All through the night in the cold the monkey squats scheming how to capture the moon"

E = mc*c, but on the 16th density you get M = c*e*e. When you spin up your divided light it becomes whole and then it cancels itself out. What's left is the undivided light. When M = c*c that is the 43rd density and this can only mean one thing. It means you're in a narrow neighborhood and need some directions. At that point the light folds into a pentagram and you'll notice how the GDP of your home country takes a plunge due to an energetic bind. That's the precursor to enlightenment.

Any questions?

Oh I shouldn't but hell. What's the 16th density? And what's the 43rd and why are there so many of them?

As an aside, I always thought 'rainbow body' was just having a sense of your chakras and/or maybe having them nicely up to scratch.

Oh I shouldn't but hell. What's the 16th density? And what's the 43rd and why are there so many of them?

As an aside, I always thought 'rainbow body' was just having a sense of your chakras and/or maybe having them nicely up to scratch.

GIH is being sarcastic.

What's the 16th density? And what's the 43rd and why are there so many of them?

In the older Bon and Vajrayana (dakini) perspectives on the universe (before the Islamic invasions), and with some Egyptian, Maya, and Naga philosophies, which by the way, are compatible with String Theory physics,...there are 9 dimensions or densities of consciousness. Although I've studied these cultures as thoroughly as possible under the conditions of current society,...I have not penetrated how they actually viewed them,...which was not from a cerebral-centric viewpoint.

Although the nature (and architecture) of reality is not linear, a linear-type model is useful in a word-orientated density such as our existence. The nine densities or levels of consciousness (which by the way, perfectly mirror the geometry of the Holographic matrix from within this reality operates) can be summarized as the following:

The ninth or highest plane is not a density, but a nondensity, a zero-dimension beyond space–time that is synonymous with still, unconditional light. This is analogous to the light bulb within a projector.

The eighth and seventh densities are the first pair, or split, out of the ninth, yet are intimately connected with the ninth, just as the three points of an equilateral triangle are intimately connected with each other. The dakini would describe these two densities as the oceans that hold the highest levels of consciousness—the dimensions of Buddhic and Vajradharic consciousness. The eighth and seventh densities are octaves in which the laws and structure of space–time do not apply as it does it the lower densties. Within these levels dwell our very highest selves (as in the little beings over the Buddha's in thangka art). There is a direct connection with pure ecstasy, love, and Undivied light, yet these densities also comprise the initial levels of energy. Remember, however: Undivided light itself is zero energy, zero space–time, and zero mass.

The sixth density is the first level of fully enlightened consciousness. It is the nirvana plane. Although the threshold of truth is within the fifth density, the sixth conscious plane is wholly in truth. Falsity cannot penetrate this plane of consciousness. The full, luminous understanding of compassion can be accessed through this vibrational level. No religious person can rise to this level of consciousness.

The fifth density occurs between the higher and lower densities of consciousness and appears to be the most populated of all the dimensions. At the upper level of this density, there are no limits to our desires,...because these desires are always in harmony with the way things are,...whereas suffering is a consequence of the desire for things to be other than they are. John Davies said, that whatever we wish in the fifth is instantly manifest. The middle of the fifth density is the gateway or transition between arrita (untruth) and satya (truth), at which the beliefs cloaking the heart-mind have dropped away. A conscious connection with the middle fifth plane gives birth to the beginning of true compassion. Everything above this vibrational level of consciousness exists in honesty.

The 1998 film What Dreams May Come is loosely based on the middle fifth density. On the low end of the fifth plane is the highest level to which beliefs can ascend. This would be the heaven or hell for those who cling to the Abrahamic religions for their identity. The lower fifth density is not only the uppermost level of beliefs, such as the Christianized concept of Christ Consciousness, but also the highest level for the sciential-minded and believers in atheism. Falsity cannot go above this level. In the film What Dreams May Come, Robin Williams ventures to the lower fifth dimension to retrieve his partner, Annabella Sciorra, who is stuck there within a moral delusion. Researcher Robert Monroe has called the lower fifth density religious terminus.

In the fourth density, vibration is experienced intuitively, as in the higher frequencies, rather than through mental thought or the sensory languages in the lower frequencies. This intuitive communication can be either positive or negative. Through the higher levels of this density, we can draw on information from our higher selves through intuitive language. The lower ones are denser versions of the lower fifth and thus block higher intuition. Intuitive language is "heard" through the heart or Hridaya experience not fully available to the religious or the sciential-minded.

An important thing to note is that occasionally, those who cling to faith-based constructs do have experiences projected from levels above the religious terminus. Afterwards, however, these occurrences get labeled such things as "being born again, or faith-based experiences" and as soon as the experience is over, the people who have had these experiences begin to define their adventure through belief filters, and thus they close off the connection to their higher self and remain in religious terminus. A few so-called channelers appear to have connected with levels above the lower fifth density and retrieved information from higher consciousness, but then typically filter it through faith-based "Jesus" constructs. The product for their listeners is then an unfortunate blend of true and false, which keeps the faith-based continually chained to that which suppresses, denies, disempowers, and disconnects. A rule of thumb is: Anyone who begins to spew theism as something valuable either hasn't gone beyond the lower level of the fifth density or is distorting reality.

The third density is the level of dense physical consciousness that has become dominated by the sciential-minded. This is a dimension of limitation, suffering, and illusion—what Gurdjieff called a very unfortunate place to be. The third density is more than the tip of the iceberg, yet in this age of ignorance, the construct of object-ive conscious rules. Although the subconscious portion of self overlaps into the four lower densities and easily communicates through images and emotions that can be downloaded into the conscious mind as insights, such as occurs through night dreaming or meditation, this larger part of self is generally viewed as fantasy. Actually, dreams have literally saved my life more than once. Sometimes this has been specific, while at other times, it has been more like a déjà vu moment.

The second density includes the consciousness of animals, plants, and even viruses and bacteria, although their consciousness isn't as sensory or emotional as that of larger animals. The first density includes minerals and basic elements. All have some level of consciousness. Nothing is below these two densities, just as nothing is above the ninth.

All matter is generated through the compression of unmanifested spectra or light to record an idea, just as film is a record of an idea on a theater's screen from a light that passes through celluloid. All phenomena are part of a matrix of energy projected within a nine-planed holographic screen.

Imagine Undivided light (the ninth level or prime consciousness) in a projector. That light divides, and passes through the film stock, which is an idea at x density of consciousness, and projects that image of idea, which then appears on the screen. For people with thick belief systems to which they cling to for their identity, not only is the film stock poorly defined, but also the light reaching the film stock weakens in luminosity as it passes through multiple densities. The projection at the upper 5th density is much clearer than the 3rd.

It is said that the universe must rearrange itself to accommodate your picture of reality. The time it takes to do that is determined by your clarity. The still light of unconditional consciousness is equally divided at densities seven and eight. Even at the fifth density, divided light is mostly unimpeded and we can manifest instantaneously. At the lower fifth density, belief systems muck up the film stock, which in turn dilutes the luminosity of light or life force that reaches lower levels of density. Thus, as the way of ascension is the reverse of descension, we must clear the mud of beliefs so that the intensity of luminosity can flow more expeditiously upon our ideas, and be recorded as the idea occurs.

To open a path for greater intensities of luminosity that penetrate the third density and subsequently our ideas into reality more quickly, we must fully grasp the who's who of duality. Understanding duality, such as the laws of attraction and the nature of electrodynamics, will encourage a better recognition of how life force animates both our individual desires and the world around us.

Very little information is available on this subject. I spent two years in Mexico studying zero and nine among the Maya, anthropologists, naguals, etc., just to get a foundation. The book 'Secret of Light' by walter Russell is a helpful primer, but is saturated with theist crap, as if Undivided light is God. In truth, Undivided Light is proof that no god exists,...which is a punch-line of the book ACIM, although only a few, like Tara Singh get it.

V

K, your satire detector is broken. Satire. Dig it? My post was of course complete nonsense. On purpose. That's the point.

You can take any experience and break it into an arbitrary number of levels or densities, whatever. It can be helpful to do so under two conditions:

1. It's very temporary.

2. It helps you see something interesting.

That's it. Once you see an interesting aspect, you should forget about the levels because they don't exist in reality.

I'll give you an example of this. This Earth can be split up by the longitude and latitude meridians. To think of the Earth in terms of the meridians is completely misleading and false. But once in a while you need to arrive at a certain specific point. If and when that is the case, you can use the knowledge of longitude and latitude to arrive there. As soon as you arrive you forget about the meridians because they've served their purpose. There is no point in talking about them or thinking about them. As soon as you forget them, they stop existing for you, and that's a good thing.

In my life I find no use and no meaning in levels of any kind. Enlightenment has no levels. Wisdom has no levels even though some people are wiser than the others. Experience has no levels even though some experiences are more profound than others. Nothing has levels. Nothing has order. It's all open and free. And people who talk about levels are just there to be made fun of. :lol: And talking about densities is of course just another way to talk about levels. Zap me with a crystal.

At least the idea of meridians is useful sometimes. The idea of spiritual levels is never useful and is always a block and a limitation in one's mind. Instead of opening to what is here and now one is busy counting levels and anticipating the future higher levels. Wrong way to go. Just open to what's happening now. That's the only level that exists that you need to pay attention to. All other levels are imagination and imagination is only beneficial when you are its master and not its slave. Be the master of your imagination. Don't be a slave to your imagination.

Edited by goldisheavy

Are you saying we invented an imaginary technique that works with an imaginary set of conditions?

I'm referring to meridiens and acupuncture. I could just as easily refer to neurons and neuroscience.

Are you saying when i stop imagining that mercury in fish is bad for people it will be that way?

I'm all for slicing and dicing usefully. Because apparently the ways we're doing it now aren't very health nor happiness producing.

Yeah, maybe my satire detector has gotten wonky. Thanks for pointing that out.

In my life I find no use and no meaning in levels of any kind. Enlightenment has no levels. Wisdom has no levels even though some people are wiser than the others. Experience has no levels even though some experiences are more profound than others. Nothing has levels. Nothing has order. It's all open and free. And people who talk about levels are just there to be made fun of. :lol: And talking about densities is of course just another way to talk about levels.

Many, if not most people today despise the discussion of levels. Ken Wilber calls it the Conspiracy of Mediocrity

Wilber said, "To dare to even speak about radical transformation, let alone call other people to a higher level, is against the unstated rules. And of course, one's definitely going to be put in one's place for doing something like that. But unless the possibility of genuine transformation is actually declared, unless one is willing to demonstrate it publically and to call other people to the same, no one is even going to know that it's possible. And than unknowingly, everybody's going to be participating in the conspiracy of mediocrity.

The conspiracy of mediocrity is basically the conspiracy to express your own ego instead of transcending it or letting go of it. The idea has become "if I can really emote and express my self-contriction with sincerity, I'm somehow spiritual". Actually, people who are involved in this boomeritis even deny the importance of Enlightenment or Awakening, because that's saying some states are higher than others - and we shouldn't be so judgemental. But guess what? Some states are higher. And so the entire raison d'etre gets tossed out because it offends the pluralistist ego.

The spiritual experience, which ideally should be a stepping stone to less ego and greater transparency, has become a victim of our therapeutic culture, where we don't make judgements because that would hurt egoic self-esteem, and so all we do is embrace, console, and celebrate the personal self. Spiritual practice has become nothing more than a form of therapy where self-acceptance rather than ego-transcendence is the goal. And the problem is that therapists are basically pimps for samsara. They want to hold onto the egoic self-contraction and make it feel good about itself.

This conspiracy of mediocrity is very unfortunate. The great promise of the human potential movement was very straightforward - there are higher human potentials. Now, from the therapeutic culture, people say, "wait a minute. you're saying there are higher potentials, so does that mean I'm lower? because that can't be right". All of a sudden it implied a judgement, and nobody's allowed to be higher because that means someone else is going to be lower. And you're not allowed to call anybody lower; therefore nobody's allowed to be higher.

So the Human Potential movement got derailed and was replaced by this therapeutic self-expression, self-acceptence movement, which catastrophically prevents higher transformation and mystical breakthroughs. What is missing in the New Age Community is real intellectual vigor. Under the therapeutic culture, if you feel good, you're enlightened. That is mediocrity, and a conspiracy toward mediocrity."

In our current therapeutic society people don't want to see that what they thought was meaningful may actually be meaningless.

The dimensions within Divided Light are not inventions like a geographers meridians.

Naropa said,...and this is rather important,..."everyone experiences the Clear Light of the Void shortly after death. Its brilliance, however, is so overwhelming that the departing consciousness usually recoils in fear and is drawn instead into another samsaric rebirth. By learning to recognize the transcendent Light of the Nirvanic Buddha Consciousness during his lifetime, an adept may return to it without difficulty when the shock of death threatens to disorient him."

Light is not a meridian that comes up periodically to think about,...everything you think you are, and that you are, is intimately connected with light (24/7). Everything you see in the universe, every condition, whether a belief, an element from the Periodic Table of the Elements, or a huge planet in orbit within our solar system, all mass–matter is a slowed-down, crystallized form of divided, simulated light. And until you stand on the fulcrum of it all, YOU ARE AT A LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS

"All matter is frozen or slowed down light" Physicist David Bohm

V

• Like 1

Fascinating post Vmarco.

Apologies since it's veering off-topic but the subject of the Self-Esteem Movement and by extention the cultural bias toward Therapy as the solution to egoic problems has long interested me.

Christina Hoff Sommers wrote a book about some of the problems that sprang from these memes.

See here: One Nation Under Therapy: How the Helping Culture is Eroding Self-Reliance

I also found the following on the web when I did a search on the Self Esteem Movement.

Food for thought...

The Death of The Self-Esteem Movement

It appears the self-esteem movement is finally dead. It all began back in 1969, when psychologist Nathaniel Brandon published a highly acclaimed paper called "The Psychology of Self-Esteem." He argued that "feelings of self-esteem were the key to success in life," and his idea soon became the hot new thing in education. At the apex of the craze, the California Legislature even established a "Self Esteem Task Force" for the state's schools.

But the only problem with teaching self-esteem? It doesn't work.

Writing recently in the Wall Street Journal about the 15,000 studies the movement generated, reviewer Kay Hymowitz concludes: "And what do they show? That high self-esteem doesn't improve grades, reduce ­anti-social behavior, deter alcohol drinking or do much of anything good for kids. In fact, telling kids how smart they are can be counterproductive. Many children who are convinced that they are little geniuses tend not to put much effort into their work. Others are troubled by the latent anxiety of adults who feel it necessary to praise them constantly."

The new book "NurtureShock" by Po Bronsom and Ashley Merryman may put the final nail in the coffin for the self-esteem movement. For instance, as Hymowitz points out, the book reveals that: "Drop-out programs [based on self-esteem] don't work. Neither do anti-drug programs. The most popular of them, D.A.R.E (Drug Abuse Resistance ­Education), developed in 1983 by the Los Angeles ­Police Department, has become a more familiar sight in ­American schools than algebra class. By 2000, 80% of American school districts were using D.A.R.E. materials in some form. Now, after extensive study, comes the news: The program has no long-term, and only mild short-term, effects. Oh, and those tests that school ­districts use to determine giftedness in young ­children? They're just about useless."

My beef with self-esteem is how it's invaded America's churches.

In a well-intentioned effort to encourage and motivate people, we've created a "theology-lite" where we rarely refer to scripture, never discuss the hard truths of the Bible, and avoid words like "sin" because they might turn off visitors.

The famous "Reveal" study from Willow Creek is a powerful confirmation that programs don't create disciples. In fact, The Center for Bible Engagement in Lincoln, Nebraska has just completed a landmark research study that reveals regular church attendance has little to no effect at all on behaviors like marital infidelity, drug dependency, financial crisis, emotional sickness, or other undesirable behaviors. They discovered the real "tipping point" of spiritual maturity happens when we encounter the Bible at least four times a week.

Reading the Bible four or more times a week. Who would have thought?

And yet I visited one nationally known church in Southern California recently where they actually discouraged members from bringing a Bible to the worship service. When I asked about it, their response was, "We don't want a non-believer to feel intimidated sitting next to someone with a Bible."

Huh?

I'm all for motivation and inspiration. But truth is truth. Maybe it's time we stopped candy coating it give it to them straight.

There. I feel much better about myself.

Here is an oxymoron that hinders awakening from another thread:

Important Daoist

Here is an oxymoron that hinders awakening from another thread:

Important Daoist

How would the phrase "unimportant Daoist" strike you?

The tip of the iceberg says, "I think, therefore I am." The purpose of full-spectrum consciousness is to shift the I am so it is before the "i think", "the little i", and thus to flow with the full stream of life, from the collective unconscious to the phenomenal consciousness. This requires relinquishing the closely held perspective of an imagined individual looking outside its perceived self for connection and purpose.

Speaking of "I think, therefore I am" Ken Wilber had something interesting to say about this

Ken Wilber on Descarte: Reviving the West's Greatest Modern Vedantist

Thanks SB!

I happen to agree with KW and it would be interesting to find out what the pitfalls people are falling into when they get taught are.

VMarco. Interesting post. I've had "moments" of feeling something similar. Should be easy enough to create some experiments to test it.

Then I thought, such a shame so many people are peeing in the pool...

Speaking of "I think, therefore I am" Ken Wilber had something interesting to say about this

Ken Wilber on Descarte: Reviving the West's Greatest Modern Vedantist

Yes, that was an interesting video.

Sure, I agree with Wilber, that Descartes was extraordinarily profound in his insights,...just the fact that René Descartes observed that, All that I have tried to understand to the present time has been affected by my senses; now I know these senses are deceivers, and it is prudent to be distrustful after one has been deceived once is extraordinary. Even on this Tao Forum, there are many who still don't get that, and believe everything the senses tell them as if it were real.

Wilber suggests "the fundamental thing is the Three Step process,...the World is illusory, Brahman alone is real, Brahman is the World; and you can say the samething, form is illusory, emptiness alone is real, emptiness is form..."

That's BS! Neither Brahman nor Emptiness is real. Yes, Brahman is the World,...yes, Empty is Form. I agree that for Hindus, Brahman is the one supreme, universal Spirit. The key word there is "universal." However, neither Brahman nor Emptiness exists beyond the sum of their parts,...nor can their parts ever merge. An in-breath and out-breath never merge,...a positive and negative never merge,...that's cerebral-centric fiction.

Freethought Buddhism says, attachment to anything, even universal oneness, is an egoic illusion.

Wilber asked, "where was Spirit prior to the big bang?...was there no Spirit?...that doesn't quite make sense." Yes,...it makes perfect sense from the point of view of Undivided Light.

Sure, Spirit is an intimate dance between the interdependent reality of emptiness and form through which duality, and the things of duality, are perceived to move. Sure, Spiritual bliss is an awesome gateway to ultimate bliss, through the awareness of its connected in-breath and out-breath. Sure, Spirit is an impersonal condition,...but not unconditional,... just impersonal.

Spirit is Movement, as Brahman is the World, and Emptiness is Form. Spirit is the moving, vital force of duality. To understand Spirit, necessitates an understanding of Who's Who in duality.

Spirit,...the in-breath and outbreath of duality,...does not exist beyond duality, just as the Tai chi Tu does not exist in Wu Chi,...although Wu Chi is the fulcrum upon which Tai chi Tu effects its motion.

Because most of our society is asleep, everything is viewed upside down and inside out. For example, the Tai chi Tu symbol is often displayed arbitrarily. The Tai chi Tu, or yin-yang, is a well-known symbol that shows dualities two primal forces that is simultaneously opposing and complimentary. Although this symbol represents the rhythm of duality within the universe and thus can be viewed in motion, there is a correct, meaningful way to display it statically. The yin, or dark, feminine energy should be located on the left, with its bright eye upward at the top, whereas yang, the bright, masculine energy, should be on the right, downward with its dark eye at the bottom of the pattern. Viewing or displaying the Tai chi Tu any other way obscures the correct nature of duality. Dualitys reality is not a personal reality based upon personal the sensory groupthink of a culture.

V

Edited by Vmarco

I don't get how what KW is saying discounts the mutiple or implies one-ness. Maybe I just warped what I heard to agree with what I already figured. Wouldn't be a first...

Freethought Buddhism says, attachment to anything, even universal oneness, is an egoic illusion.

I have wondered this myself. Exactly HOW deep does egoic attachment really go? For example, in reading my 8 volume set of the Shurangama I was struck over and over and over with the Buddha stating that such-and-such highly spiritually realized person - who have, I gathered, even broken through and seen the "falsity" of all the Skandas and attained ridiculously high meditative states even to all the formless - can STILL not understand something right, come to a wrong conclusion and eventually fall from said high realization.

Even to the point that (metaphorically speaking) it will send said realized being "right back to the primordial pond" from which he/she has to re-evolve all over again. It's as if all those Eons of effort didn't have any lasting effect whatsoever. If even ridiculously highly attained masters can potentially "blow it" my god...what prayer do I have of seeing through my own egoic seeds? :huh:

I have wondered this myself. Exactly HOW deep does egoic attachment really go? For example, in reading my 8 volume set of the Shurangama I was struck over and over and over with the Buddha stating that such-and-such highly spiritually realized person - who have, I gathered, even broken through and seen the "falsity" of all the Skandas and attained ridiculously high meditative states even to all the formless - can STILL not understand something right, come to a wrong conclusion and eventually fall from said high realization.

Even to the point that (metaphorically speaking) it will send said realized being "right back to the primordial pond" from which he/she has to re-evolve all over again. It's as if all those Eons of effort didn't have any lasting effect whatsoever. If even ridiculously highly attained masters can potentially "blow it" my god...what prayer do I have of seeing through my own egoic seeds? :huh:

This is where connecting to a Buddha field of realized lineage helps without end, and I mean literally, "Without end." You'll keep recognizing the causes and conditions of liberation in these people, over and over again, lifetime after lifetime.

I disagree that a any person with the ability to recognize Clear Light is ever, unwittingly, tossed back onto the Wheel,...most especially one who has uncover the total falsity of the skandhas.

I disagree that anyone, who is aware that form is empty, and empty is form (I didn't say know, conceptualize, believe, etc), can come to a wrong conclusion regarding any truth.

There is something that you could understand about your questions,...that those who realize the wisdom of the Heart sutra, or the Clear Light in Naropa's yoga, or Quan Yin's (Avalokiteshvara) Dharma-gate in the Shurangama Sutra,...do so by surrendering all ideas about getting out. Their focus is on bringing more love and light in,...by uncovering the barriers built against love and light (Undivided Light).

I can tell you this,...you don't need to realize nirvana to get off this wheel if you wished. At the middle-5th density, mentioned in an earlier post, it's your choice. To get to the middle 5th,...ponder on the Bardo Thodol at least once a week,...and better yet,...advance yourself so that you can do the Bardo Thodol for others.

V