Sign in to follow this  
LittlePie

Find A Master

Once again, didn't the whole temple tai chi and Waysun Liao thing get exposed as BS? Run a quick google search and see what comes up, the bullshido guys have had a field day with him.......

Waysun Liao is a real Master! Read here about fellow TTB member forestofsouls experience with Waysun Liao's power:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/2126-actual-manifestation-of-chi/page__p__19550__hl__forestofsouls%20liao__fromsearch__1entry19550

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

templetao- if you're going to keep removing your posts, why bother posting at all? after all, this is a public forum- have some courtesy!!!

Its particularly ridiculous given your signature 'All of my posts and or topics are for the sharing of personal experience and or knowledge that I have acquired with fellow taobum members and guests for free.'

Edited by growant
  • Like 2

templetao- if you're going to keep removing your posts, why bother posting at all? after all, this is a public forum- have some courtesy!!!

Its particularly ridiculous given your signature 'All of my posts and or topics are for the sharing of personal experience and or knowledge that I have acquired with fellow taobum members and guests for free.'

1. I could say case and point.

but

2. I only delete the ones that information on them that should not be left out. Its as simple as that. For this particular information is not mine to give. I post to shine a light on a topic i know about to clear up some confusion but that is about it.

Im sorry if this somehow personally affects you but my posting style is my posting style.

Edited by templetao
  • Like 1

What video are you guys talking about- anyone got a link ?

Also that LittlePie fellow is quite an asshole if you don't mind me saying.

Cheers.

• Like 1

1) When I push with my ass like I am taking a dump, I am trying to get shit OUT of me. That doesn't seem suitable to keeping energy in. But I don't know anything.

2) I like your avatar, Dorian Black. You always pick the cool guys B)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 2

Okay, let me clear something up. I only came on here to HELP PEOPLE. I shared my meditation notes, which were PRIVATE, which means I never intended to show them to anyone. I believe in the spirit of sharing knowledge to raise the level of a community's consciousness/understanding. THEN, I'm nice enough to come back and say: Yes, I was mistaken, I didn't come up with "push the butt" on my own, and in fact: it has nothing to do with clenching. I then was NICE ENOUGH to warn people not to try it because they might strain themselves, and groin strains are a real pain. Then, this idiot H.urihah (however he spells his dumb name) comes on here claiming that when you take a dump on the toilet, you, in fact, do not push with your butt at all. And do any of you question him? No. It's as if none of you have ever gone to the bathroom before. Talk about a bunch of lemmings. Jeez. I then decide not to argue with him over the mechanics of taking a dump as a means of cultivating my maturity and exercising restraint. Then Dorian comes on, says--or I thought he said--he learned fa jing from a John Chang video, and when he didn't respond, I assumed he was embarrassed by his lying. He then messaged me privately to say he is not capable of fah jing, and that he simply meant he watched the video over and over (same as I did) to try to pick up on the mechanics behind Chang's technique. I apologized to him PRIVATELY for my assumption, which didn't seem to upset him at all, and that was that. Then you superficial myopic lemmings come on and start judging me as if you know me, as if this whole thread--my contribution at least--wasn't intended to help you: I jumped all over H.urhrih and Dorian because I don't want misinformation to spread, and I don't want people to get hurt. Simple as that. So I'm an asshole for that? No, you people are assholes for having the reading comprehension of retards, and then calling me names after all the effort I put forth to keep this thread substantive. I don't have anger: Don't conflate anger with an intolerance for bullshit. You people know nothing about me. You side with some jerk who thinks taking a dump and pushing with your ass are two completely different phenomena. Honestly. If that's your level of perception, if that's as good as it's going to get with any of you, let me save you some time: Abandon meditation. Find a new hobby. This stuff is for the intelligent and dedicated, not the myopic and easily manipulated.

P.S. I was practicing 5-6 hours a day of sitting meditation. And then 1-3 hours of tai chi. I have now started condensing breathing. Monday I did 1.5 hours. Yesterday I did 3+ hours, and today I'm going for 4-5 hours. I will continue building up my endurance until I can do this all day, only taking breaks for bathroom and lunch. Like I said before, you don't know me, you have never met anyone like me, so keep your myopia to yourself. Thanks. (And that's it. If you still judge me incorrectly after this post, then fine: I've tried my best and now I'm done.)

Edited by LittlePie
  • Like 2

Also that LittlePie fellow is quite an asshole if you don't mind me saying.

Cheers.

LittlePie is a straight-forward guy who say what he thinks. He is absolutely honest and I prefer that someone says maybe a little gruff what he means instead of someone who talks with an angels tongue but in reality wants to frame or manipulate you.

Also, he is very serious about his training and his goals. I think he is a guy who gets things done and I have no doubt that he will reach a high development in a very short time. He shared very personal information with us in this thread and I think we should respect him for that too, because he did it to give others a hint in the right direction. That's also the reason why he talked about his experiences with Clyman: Because he wants to help you people! He's one of the good guys on this board!

• Like 1

P.S. I was practicing 5-6 hours a day of sitting meditation. And then 1-3 hours of tai chi. I have now started condensing breathing. Monday I did 1.5 hours. Yesterday I did 3+ hours, and today I'm going for 4-5 hours. I will continue building up my endurance until I can do this all day, only taking breaks for bathroom and lunch. Like I said before, you don't know me, you have never met anyone like me, so keep your myopia to yourself. Thanks.

Sounds GREAT! I look forward to your success! ^_^

I guess malignant disinfermers are in reality goddamn AFRAID of people like Clyman or you, because you are self-made man. Because you don't need a master who "empowers" you by filling your dantian. You don't need that, you do simply whatever it takes and simply invest the inhuman amount of work that has to be done to become a master by yourself and out of yourself. Clyman had no help from a Tao master to fill his dantian or to condense his energy to jing. He did it himself by training 6 to 10 hours a day for many years! That's real independence and you got to have big balls, great self-confidence and intelligence to reach these goals as a "lone wolf". That's the reason why these disinformants do whatever is in their might to keep you away from real advice and true information. They only serve as tests on the way of a dedicated seeker, that's their true role in this world (they, certainly, believe otherwise)!

• Like 1

1) When I push with my ass like I am taking a dump, I am trying to get shit OUT of me. That doesn't seem suitable to keeping energy in.

No. But to project it outward! ;)

2) I like your avatar, Dorian Black. You always pick the cool guys B)

Thanks! I picked Sebastian Shaw because the guy seems to know a thing or two about condensing energy! B)

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Sounds GREAT! I look forward to your success! ^_^

I guess malignant disinfermers are in reality goddamn AFRAID of people like Clyman or you, because you are self-made man. Because you don't need a master who "empowers" you by filling your dantian. You don't need that, you do simply whatever it takes and simply invest the inhuman amount of work that has to be done to become a master by yourself and out of yourself. Clyman had no help from a Tao master to fill his dantian or to condense his energy to jing. He did it himself by training 6 to 10 hours a day for many years! That's real independence and you got to have big balls, great self-confidence and intelligence to reach these goals as a "lone wolf". That's the reason why these disinformants do whatever is in their might to keep you away from real advice and true information. They only serve as tests on the way of a dedicated seeker, that's their true role in this world (they, certainly, believe otherwise)!

Not really, it just become's autonomous, like you don't need to sit cross legged and close your eyes. You can be washing dishes and achieve same thing.

Becareful about someone "filling Dan Tien", to not mistake "emptying Dan Tien" :P

Edited by Informer

If you feel tingly like you just got done jogging real far, or after you are hyperventiliating, how you feel prickles. Then it's probably taking it.

Not really, it just become's autonomous, like you don't need to sit cross legged and close your eyes. You can be washing dishes and achieve same thing.

Becareful about someone "filling Dan Tien", to not mistake "emptying Dan Tien" :P

Actually, certain hand positions and body movements are necessary for many meditative exercises, so no: YOU CAN'T DO THE SAME THING WHEN WASHING DISHES. Please don't get defensive. This is not an attack on you; this is so other people aren't misinformed.

• Like 1

Actually, certain hand positions and body movements are necessary for many meditative exercises, so no: YOU CAN'T DO THE SAME THING WHEN WASHING DISHES. Please don't get defensive. This is not an attack on you; this is so other people aren't misinformed.

that's ok, I understand your perspective ;)

• Like 1

Little Pie,

If you're having a huge problem with correction this early in training then you probably shouldn't deal with Gary. You posted something that was incorrect so I corrected it. What's the problem with that? I didn't even throw it out maliciously either but you replied with anger and name calling. You even reply now with anger and assault, which is common with those who have major insecurity issues. You're pointing fingers but they're all pointing back at you bro.

I'm the idiot? We're all the idiot? I think not my friend and if you want to believe that John Chang shoots energy balls by imitating taking a shit then by all means go ahead. If that's the case then I must be God like with all the healthy shits I've taken ;)

• Like 3

that's ok, I understand your perspective ;)

It's not a "perspective," it's the way it is. And btw, you talk about closing your eyes; you're actually supposed to keep them slightly open to prevent yourself from nodding off.

It's not a "perspective," it's the way it is. And btw, you talk about closing your eyes; you're actually supposed to keep them slightly open to prevent yourself from nodding off.

No offense, but sounds rly boring.

Little Pie,

If you're having a huge problem with correction this early in training then you probably shouldn't deal with Gary. You posted something that was incorrect so I corrected it. What's the problem with that? I didn't even throw it out maliciously either but you replied with anger and name calling. You even reply now with anger and assault, which is common with those who have major insecurity issues. You're pointing fingers but they're all pointing back at you bro.

I'm the idiot? We're all the idiot? I think not my friend and if you want to believe that John Chang shoots energy balls by imitating taking a shit then by all means go ahead. If that's the case then I must be God like with all the healthy shits I've taken ;)

Says the man who thinks pushing with the ass isn't involved in taking a shit. Go away. You've be proven to be a retard, and anyone of even the slightest intelligence recognizes this. Go away and never come back.

• Like 1

Says the man who thinks pushing with the ass isn't involved in taking a shit. Go away. You've be proven to be a retard, and anyone of even the slightest intelligence recognizes this. Go away and never come back.

Have you tried working with the heart chakra much?

Little Pie,

This guy is not a retard at all! He just want's to upset you to sabotage your taining today and he don't wants you to succeed with Gary's material! If I were you I would use that as fuel to add an additional hour of condensing breathing today additionally to the planned time! ;)

• Like 2

This guy is not a retard at all! He just want's to upset you to sabotage your taining today and he don't wants you to succeed with Gary's material! If I were you I would use that as fuel to add an additional hour of condensing breathing today additionally to the planned time! ;)

Thank you, Dorian. I can't tell you how grateful I am to you for stating this. I have class with Gary tonight in 6 hours. I am going to do nothing but condensing breathing until then.

• Like 1

Thank you, Dorian. I can't tell you how grateful I am to you for stating this. I have class with Gary tonight in 6 hours. I am going to do nothing but condensing breathing until then.

Hey buddy, no problem, guys like us must stick together against the bad forces! ^_^

Great luck with your training tonight with Gary! :D

• Like 1

No. But to project it outward! ;)

Thanks! I picked Sebastian Shaw because the guy seems to know a thing or two about condensing energy! B)

Whoa.... Great point....

I saw the movie, but didn't think of that once....

Sign in to follow this