Birch

"Manifesting"

Typically I don't read all of Vajrahridaya's postings, because of what I see as the characteristic over developed mental body of certain Buddhists - but in this case I think he was on to something in exposing these neo-spiritual "principles" as solipism. So cheers to him!

Typically I don't read all of Vajrahridaya's postings, because of what I see as the characteristic over developed mental body of certain Buddhists - but in this case I think he was on to something in exposing these neo-spiritual "principles" as solipism. So cheers to him!

:ninja:

LOL!

K - so sorry to have ruffled your feathers like that. I think I'll head out too. Best wishes to you.

K - so sorry to have ruffled your feathers like that. I think I'll head out too. Best wishes to you.

That happens when we allow our emotions to become involved in these discussions. Yes, I know, much of what we say here comes from our emotions but when we allow our and others' emotions to become part of the discussion we will almost always be in error.

I hope the both of you are able to chill out quickly and get back in here and talk with us.

Be well and take care.

Damn.

So many fingers pointing at someone else. It never ends....

K,

First rule of posting on Internet Forums:

Anything you say can and will be used against you - guaranteed. ;)

Hopefully never by me though.

(Well, except when I am talking with VJ. Hehehe.)

Where's the middle finger smiley?? :P

Hehehe. I keep that hidden for special occasions.

(I really didn't expect you to see that one. Didn't know you were following the thread.)

Damn.

So many fingers pointing at someone else. It never ends....

K,

First rule of posting on Internet Forums:

Ah, certainly seems that way..seems it's often being used in quite the 'dirty argument' way. Well, I felt it used that way the other day. Oh yeah, it was used on Susan too in that thread that I can't find anymore. And I'm sure some other folks.

But...can we really separate what someone is saying from them 'as a person' - I'd argue that it's just more of the splitty stuff. So I guess it folds nicely back into the whole 'manifesting' thing. Would be neat to find out what the various 'players' held as BS (Belief-Systems) during that set-to and whether any of them changed any BS since (or just got even more embedded and hunkered down :-)). I did some pretty interesting introspection on the exchanges in this thread and I'd like to thank 5ET and Manitou for allowing me the opportunity :wub::)