Sign in to follow this  
Everything

TTC 49: the sage has borderline personality disorder?

Hi Everything,

Thanks for the good word about the videos.

...experience the blueprint calling me, and have it lead me toward growth, toward potential.

--*offtopic*--

man you have no idea, I laughed so much with the video with batman thing. Its genius. Allot of cool stuff in there. I can't believe you got so few views. It seems like a video that should have like atleast milion views compared to all the other lame videos with 2 milion views... Not that you need views, but I find it odd cause your videos are very entertaining.

I started making my first comedy video trough the use of machinima, it was so incredibly good and we spend so much time on it with my friend, but it got deleted on accident... All I have left of it is the intro of the video:

Since then I stopped making videos. My youtube channel is just a relic of what it could have been.

Just some occasional youtube spam, with text to speech program. I don't even got proper recording material to do my own voice acting :glare:

Now I gave up making videos, I totally focus on playing music instruments. But I'm considering improv comedy.

I also did a video like your video's, using the city where I live. We made a hilarious clip about "the good, the bad and the drunk" and it came on TV on some unknown channel my friends claimed. :lol: But even that was NOTHING compared to what you make.

Improvisation is the most valuable form of entertainment and you did more improv there then those canny stand up comedians...

----

*on-topic*

Sorry, had to write that.

Your comment is so deep and complex. It might be simple, but it is difficult to grasp. I don't know what to make of it. It certainly got me feeling inspired. Mostly confused when I try to grasp it. Its like water, I have to hold it gently :wacko:

It reminded me of the "two milion year old man that is within all of us, and we can meet it in our dreams." Carl G. Jung said something about that. I have the book called "the two milion year old man" I totally forgot it and you reminded me of it. I planned on reading it and saved the book on my computer. I'll take it on my iPhone now that I have to go away for a week. I'll read that and contemplate some stuff you said. I know there is truth in the words you wrote, I still have to find what this truth is. Abstract the concepts a bit to make it leverage.

I'll read this topic again in a week. Going away for a week though: to an internetless place.... Feel free to continue discussions or leave it at this, what you guys want. I'll be back in a week. I'll be back... *walks away like robot*

OH, before I forget, thanks for all the great stuff here, everyone. Everything loves you all :lol:

Inflated ego, me? Nah... B)

Edited by Everything

--*offtopic*--

man you have no idea, I laughed so much with the video with batman thing.

Thanks! I have to give props to the performers: Batman Nick (who is also the Ninja in many of my videos) and Francisco as the Joker. Both are extremely free spirits, that inspire me a great deal! (I was behind the camera on that one).

I'll read this topic again in a week. Going away for a week though: to an internetless place.... Feel free to continue discussions or leave it at this, what you guys want. I'll be back in a week. I'll be back... *walks away like robot*

Enjoy your time away. Thanks for the in-depth and comprehensive conversation. I like the way you question everything, Everything!

Sign in to follow this