Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Ron...

You've been posting some awesome practices recently--most of them are out of my league at this moment, but your right ball/left ball breathing looks easy enough. If you could unpack the energy flow a bit more, that'd be great. Is it just a general upwards blast of light or a standard microcosmic circuit? Does left ball stay in a left channel or does it follow the central axis?

Also, what do you think of Chia and Winn's LKL material. I'm going to check them out over xmas.

thanks,

Yoda

WELL DA HUEVOS BE CONNECTED TO DA KIDNEYS, SO IN THAT SENSE IF YA FOCUS ON A SINGLE HUEVO AT A TIME YA MAY NATTURALLY FEEL THAT CONNECTION TO DA CORESPONDIN KIDNEY AFTER A WHILE N EVVENTUALLY HAVE A HUEVO-KIDNEY PULSATION. HOW-EVER AS IN ALL THANGS, IT IS BEST TO FOCUS ON DA DETTAIL N DA CONCRETE BEFFORE MOVIN TO DA GENNERAL N TO DA ABSTRACT, SO BASICALY DA IDEA IS TO LET DA HUEVO BREATHE N SUCH UP DA COLD YIN ENNERGY FROM DA EARTH.

NOW IN TRUTH WHEN YIN FEELS COLD, THEN IT BE NOT *EARTH* ENNERGY BUT *WATER* ENNERGY, HOW-EVER I SAID EARTH TO MEAN THAT IT IS LOCATED *BELOW* YA SINCE WATER BEIN HEAVY TENDS TO SINK INTO DA EARTH.

SO DA PRACTICE INVOLVES SITTIN THERE WITH YER HUEVOS WELL EXPOSED N HANGIN, THEN CONCENTRTATE ON SAY DA LEFT HUEVO N TAKE A MOMENT TO *FEEL* DA COLD LIQUID CHI IN DA ENVIRONMENT N LET DA HUEVO ABSORB IT N BREATHE IT IN N IN SO DOIN, EXPAND N GET BIGGER, HARDER, HEALTIER N FULL O WHITE CUM.

EVVENTUALY YA MAY SYNCHRONNIZE THAT WITH A PULSATION O DA CORRESPONDIN KIDNEY WHICH ALSO STORES N PRODDUCES HORMONS. IN FACT MEDICAL SCIENCES SAYS THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR HUEVOS CAN TO AN EXTENT STILL PRODDUCE SPERM AS LONG AS DA KIDNEYS BE HEALTY.

ONCE DA HUEVOS BE WELL FULL, *THEN* DA NEXT STAGE IS TO CIRCULATE DA COLD CHI INTO DA MICCROCOSMIC SINCE DA HUEVOS BE NOT MEANT TO STORE LARGE AMMOUNTS O CHI BUT ONLY TO TURN RAW CHI INTO CHING. SO MAKE SURE YA DONT LEAVE DA CHING INTO DA HUEVOS OR THEYLL EXPLODE N YALLBECOME A CUM FOUNTAIN N YER WIFE WILL BEAT DA LIVIN CRAP OUTTA YA FOR MAKIN SUCH A MESS IN YER BED.

SO AT THIS STAGE YA'LL HAVE TO CONVEY BOTH LEFT N RIGHT HUEVOS INTO DA MICCROCOSMIC WHICH IS DA MAIN REFINERY PATHWAY.

I ALSO RECOMMEND YA TO LEARN DA *MACRO*COSMIC ORBIT WHICH BASICALLY IS A COMBINNATION O ALL 8 PSYCHIC CHANNELS, YA CAN LEARN DA FULL ERSION FROM *TAO YOGA* BY CHARLES LUK OR FFROM MASTER CHIA'S BOOK ON MICROCOSMIC, HOW-EVER, I THINK M.CHIA'S VERSION IS SIMPLIFIED WHILE C.LUK'S VERSION INVOLVES ALSO DA BELT CHANNEL AS WELL AS DA THRUSTIN CHANNEL.

IN ANY CASE DA MACROCOSMIC ORBIT INVOLVES DA ARMS N LEGS AS WELL SO IF YA MEAN TO BE A BAD ASS ASS KICKER YA MAY ENJOY CIRCULATIN YER SPERM POWER INTO YER HANDS N FEET AS WELL.

DA LIGHT STAGE COMES AT A LATER TIME AFTER CIRCULATIN DA CHING FOR A LONG TIME N SYNCHRONNIZIN DA MICROCOSMIC WITH DA ROTATION O DA EYES, N BLENDIN DA POWER O VISION VWITH DA VITALITY.

KAN LI: I HAVENT PRACTICED IT YET BUT BY PRACTICIN DA CIRCULATION, SOME DEGREE O KAN-LI OCCURS SPONTANEOUSLY. ONCE I GET THERE, I WILL DEFINNITTELLY DO M.CHIA'S KAN LI. M.WINN PUTS TOO MUCH PERSONAL SPECCULATIONS INTO HIS STUFF FOR MY TASTE (IF HE DIDNT, HE 'D NOT NEED TO CREATE A DIFFERENT VERSION O KAN LI IN DA FIRST PLACE).

I THINK IT IS OK TO COLLECT DA MATERIAL TO STUDY, BUT DONT BE TOO MUCH IN AHURRY TO PRACTICE ADVANCED STUFF, REMMEMBER THAT TRADITIONALLY, STUDENTS HAD TO PRACTICE STUFF LIKE DA MICROCOSMIC FOR MANY YEARS. TO REALY OPEN DA MICROCOSMIC TAKES A *LOT* O PRACTICE FOR MODERN DEGENERATE PEOPLE. DA ONLY URGENT POINT IS TO CIRCULATE DA CHING ONCE YA START DOIN RETTENTION BECAUSE IF YA DONT, DA CHING WILL BLOW UP YER HUEVOS N YALL GET YER WIFE MAD.

BYE NOW

RJ

Hello,

You wrote:

KAN LI: I HAVENT PRACTICED IT YET BUT BY PRACTICIN DA CIRCULATION, SOME DEGREE O KAN-LI OCCURS SPONTANEOUSLY. ONCE I GET THERE, I WILL DEFINNITTELLY DO M.CHIA'S KAN LI. M.WINN PUTS TOO MUCH PERSONAL SPECCULATIONS INTO HIS STUFF FOR MY TASTE (IF HE DIDNT, HE 'D NOT NEED TO CREATE A DIFFERENT VERSION O KAN LI IN DA FIRST PLACE).

One thing for sure is that you are a good partner to have in times of war. You never leave or betray your friends.

Well, Winn is not too bad either. At least he blew the whistle on Master Chia that he is actually teaching Tibetan phowa for his Kan and Li. If he had not blown that important whistle, I could be sitting in the bardo or North Star right now and missing my chance at awakening.

Just my 2 bahts which cost 0.06 cents now instead of the usual 0.05 cents.

With Metta,

Harry Pain

The book Treasures of the Dao also talks about macro, micro, fusion 123, and kan and li meditations, I highly recommend it. This is a good thread. Ron, i didnt think you were really Ron Jeremy but I guess you are.

So Harry, can you explain a little more about your problems with those meditations?

Harry,

That was such a beautifully descriptive post. Truly, from my heart as I know it came from yours, thank you and you are doing the new HT generation a true service!

I totally agree. The phowa technique is REALLY a tibetan buddhist technique for when you die. (to all) Listen on this one for your own sake. There are a lot of great things to be taught on this path, but shooting the pearl is not one of them for those who are going to be around for a while :)

Inner Peace,

Matt

PS. There are One Couds formulas and then there is all this other stuff that makes up the HT "system". Nevertheless, if you want to experience Reality, go for the Inner Alchemy path and disregard the rest of it. Master Chia took just about everything he ever learned and incorporated it into the "HT system". A lot of it is not necessary for true physical enlightenment (if you will allow me to coin it that way). As always, find what is essential and discard the rest. I will only tell you that many of the auxillary practices in HT system ARE NOT essential to One Clouds formulas. I won't go into it much further but OneCloud came to me and told me to "call" Master Chia on the shooting the pearl :) and he did so for a very good reason which Brotha Pain and I are articulating here... But understand that this is no reason to discount HT totally.

Very interesting--thanks for sharing!

On a lighter note, the transcript reminded me of a Terry Pratchet Discworld witch who would put a handwritten, cardboard sign on herself before going out of body with the words: "I aint dead."

-Yoda

you may wana reconsider Winn's KNL. instead of getting bogged down in a lot of superfluous practices as well as a certain dangerous technique already described (phowa), he takes you right to the razor's edge--to the neutral oint, to the yuan qi. and that is what is really essential for immortality. yang practices rejuvenate and prolong life, and they can be very very effective. this is chia's launch point. but eventually you have to abandon both yin and yang to become immortal because yin and yang can only existene in later heaven. immortality is in primordial heaven, and there's only one force there, no polarity.

and if you are ron jeremy, u didn't look like a guy who can do a one armed one leg push up at gene simmons' "asshole" release party, but the wonders of qi are ceaseless. as was the supply of babes at that party......

asshole release, hmmmmmm, that could mean a cupla things....

Sign in to follow this