LittlePie

Wanted: Mentor & Enlightenment

Thank you, Dorian Black.

You're welcome! ;)

And please report on your first-hand experiences with Liao and his system here on TheTaoBums to help other true seekers as yourself on this board!

But before this, make sure to ask your teacher if you are allowed to do so and what you are allowed to share!

I am still concerned if templetao got into trouble because of helping me by posting in the thread I mentioned above... :(

• Like 1

Well yes. It's called learning. Though I'm not sure why you quoted me, because everything I stated there was either a subjective statement, which must not necessarily be in perfect accord with empirical reality for it to be true (as it is implied to exist only from my perspective), or a general statement regarding the consensus of the scientific community.

Do you really want to start a debate? I am not debating with you, it would be pointless.

Edited by Informer

Do you really want to start a debate? I am not debating with you, it would be pointless. Sounds like you will fit in fine with Clyman. ;)

What? Clyman? I don't know his character, but I'm worried you are insulting me. I was only asking a question, not looking to start a debate. I would still like an answer to my question, if that's okay with you.

What? Clyman? I don't know his character, but I'm worried you are insulting me. I was only asking a question, not looking to start a debate. I would still like an answer to my question, if that's okay with you.

My thread about Gary Clyman :) (and to get a first insight in his nice and intense character):

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/18288-gary-j-clyman-interview-biography-you-can/

• Like 1

You should have reposted, so I could see it, instead of editing a post so far back I could miss it.

The answer to your question is also self-evident, although not at this point.

It is the difference between thinking that you know, versus actually knowing.

Edited by Informer

You should have reposted, so I could see it, instead of editing a post so far back I could miss it.

The answer to your question is also self-evident, although not at this point.

Informer, I get the feeling you dislike me. I apologize if I did anything to offend you. I wish you would have answered my question, but I of course can't force you to.

• Like 1

No, I don't dislike anyone. That is a waste of energy.

LOL. Yes, unlike responding to questions by stating that you refuse to effectively respond, which is a highly efficient use of energy, ya? Sigh.

• Like 1

I don't know anything about this subject (mo pai) but I would question the duality of labeling anything evil. Perhaps evil doesn't have its own intent at all, perhaps it's just absence of light. I would think that before one could find the Oneness that this energy system would require, it would be helpful to stop looking at the world as good and evil, or god and devil. Looking at it this way removes the fear and would make you a better practitioner. I would think. It must all be embraced, not just the selective parts.

Manitou has already expressed this reality, although it is a bit beyond your understanding at this point. It is not something easily understood, or explained for that matter.

Yin is not necessarily evil, as evil is but a label.

That is why I quoted and said what I did.

LOL. Yes, unlike responding to questions by stating that you refuse to effectively respond, which is a highly efficient use of energy, ya? Sigh.

It doesn't seem that you are seeking understanding, more like seeking to be right. Which is the obstacle of the ego.

No, I don't dislike anyone. That is a waste of energy.

Hmmm...why do I sense behind your previous posts ulterior declarations?

Say straightforward when it's against your meta-programs if someone seeks power...even if it's for doing good and for self-transformation! :P

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Manitou has already expressed this reality, although it is a bit beyond your understanding at this point. It is not something easily understood, or explained for that matter.

Yin is not necessarily evil, as evil is but a label.

That is why I quoted and said what I did.

Ya, I responded saying as much. I said energy is not evil in itself, that evil exists within the context of humanity. Maybe you skipped over that?

P.S. EVERYTHING in language is a label. "Evil" is a label, so is "yin" and "yang" and every other word you're reading. This is the nature of language. You assume to understand fully my understanding? How can this be? We have hardly talked. Please do not misinterpret my words and then direct me with ill-formed declarations against the current state of my cognition.

• Like 2

Ya, I responded saying as much. I said energy is not evil in itself, that evil exists within the context of humanity. Maybe you skipped over that?

P.S. EVERYTHING in language is a label. "Evil" is a label, so is "yin" and "yang" and every other word you're reading. This is the nature of language. You assume to understand fully my understanding? How can this be? We have hardly talked. Please do not misinterpret my words and then direct me with ill-formed declarations against the current state of my cognition.

:)

With love.

Appologies for an inability to be of more assistance to you. May you find your way.

Edited by Informer

It doesn't seem that you are seeking understanding, more like seeking to be right. Which is the obstacle of the ego.

I am uninterested in this passive-aggressive pseudo-intellectualism. It's obvious to me that YOU are, in fact, the one who is primarily concerned about not being right, but being perceived as right. I will not argue this point any further: "It is plain to me by the fountain I draw from, though I will not undertake to prove it to others." - Isaac Newton, one of the greatest Asperger minds ever. Thanks.

:)

With love.

Appologies for an inability to be of more assistance to you. May you find your way.

At least you apologized.

You assume to understand fully my understanding? How can this be? We have hardly talked. Please do not misinterpret my words and then direct me with ill-formed declarations against the current state of my cognition.

Haha! :lol:

Informer = a disinformant

Yeah, we have several of these guys here on this board!

A christian would see them as tests of faith, in my opinion they are only annoying and after identifying I maybe play around with them a little and when they begin to bore me I ignore them.

BTW arguing with them is always pointless...

• Like 1

A christian would see them as tests of faith, in my opinion they are only annoying and after identifying I maybe play around with them a little and when they begin to bore me I ignore them.

Thanks, Dorian.

• Like 1

Informer =/= disinformant. How you arrived at that conclusion is beyond me? Perhaps you would like to explain how you arrived at this?

I am uninterested in this passive-aggressive pseudo-intellectualism. It's obvious to me that YOU are, in fact, the one who is primarily concerned about not being right, but being perceived as right. I will not argue this point any further: "It is plain to me by the fountain I draw from, though I will not undertake to prove it to others." - Isaac Newton, one of the greatest Asperger minds ever. Thanks.

All right, you have "Asperger's hyper-perception". Other people here would go along with this game several or many posts longer before realizing! B)

Thanks, Dorian.

You already handled the situation well yourself!

• Like 1

Informer =/= disinformant. How you arrived at that conclusion is beyond me? Perhaps you would like to explain how you arrived at this?

bye... B)

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

I deman an explanation for your erronous allegations. I have never spoken to or of you.

All right, you have "Asperger's hyper-perception". Other people here would go along with this game several or many posts longer before realizing! B)

You already handled the situation well yourself!

How is stroking ones ego beneficial to anyone? This would simply amplify the hurdle that many struggle with as it is.

Edited by Informer

Well yes. It's called learning. Though I'm not sure why you quoted me, because everything I stated there was either a subjective statement, which must not necessarily be in perfect accord with empirical reality for it to be true (as it is implied to exist only from my perspective), or a general statement regarding the consensus of the scientific community.

LP - I'll bet your left brain is extended about just as far as it can be....you appear to be tremendously educated. My guess is that the trick for you now is to find a way to switch to the right brain; to be able to embrace things that don't follow logic. This was extremely hard for me - I have been a left-brain detective my whole adult life.

The way to go in is different for everybody. Mine came through crisis, through alcoholism. Yours may be more of a conscious decision, because you can sense that you are as far as you can get with the left brain. If nothing else, consider working the 12 steps of recovery - that's a quick and dirty way to start the self-realization process. There are also many other ways described on previous threads. Please just be open minded about the stuff that doesn't 'follow' the logical philosophical reading.....

Very best wishes to you - you're in great company here and many of us are real serious about the inner journey. It will lead to self-realization or actualization, which may be what you're looking for. This is the other half of the coin of being a master of anything.