LittlePie

Wanted: Mentor & Enlightenment

LP, it almost sounds like you're ascribing an evil intent to Yin.

Evil exists within the context of humanity, not within the context of energy itself. Reality, to me, exists in layers, and at the base layer exists energy, as plainly as it can exist. At the higher and more confused layer we exist in, it seems to me energy can be guided by a good or evil consciousness. This consciousness seems to me to have its root, as all things do, in the most fundamental layer of energy. Which is to say, good and evil, yes, are expressions of the most basic forms: yin and yang.

To be aware and master energy as John has is absolutely to embody an enlightened state--regardless of whether he recognizes it as such.

I agree. But I would never completely follow someone whom I believed to be plagued by a critical non-recognition of this kind.

Mo Pai isn't simply mindless training to acquire mindless power, like that of athletics.

It's precisely like athletics. Also athletic power is not a mindless power either.

As for knowingly keeping others in the dark, this is not necessarily evil at all. In fact, it is because of the inherent human predisposition towards ignorance that information and, more importantly, knowledge has been kept from the masses. Knowledge must be earned, actively sought.

Consider mathematics. All the mathematical knowledge is open. Studying the books, considering the examples, and perfecting this knowledge to the point of making it practically applicable in your life is your responsibility. There is no secrecy in mathematics but you can't say that knowledge of mathematics is undeserved by those who have it just because they could rely on clearly and openly available information.

To state that people refusing to spoon feed others is evil is something I cannot agree with.

So do you think mathematicians spoon-feed others when they openly publish their findings? Is that what they are doing?

Do I wish people who knew secrets would divulge them to me? Of course.

I don't. I don't want to know anyone's secrets. I am just not interested. I've got plenty of my own to worry about.

Every day I am frustrated by my inability to be certain on pretty much everything, especially when I know there are people with experience who could show me the truth, or at least some degree of truth. As for the social phenomena statement, I think this is an interesting notion, but I disagree. All values are relative, but to state that there would be no relativity if only one human being existed is incorrect in my view.

I didn't state that at all. Relativity would exist, but it would be completely internalized and soft, malleable. You could decide to be wise and then in the next second you could decide to be ignorant, and there's be nothing to either stop or check you. Social structure gives relativity a more stable and less flexible character.

One can measure one's value relative to themselves, i.e., their former self, their imagined future self.

Such measurements would have so much less baggage if you didn't have anything outside yourself to compare against.

They can measure their sagacity against animals, plants, all forms of life.

My thought experiment rules this out.

I already stated I didn't want to debate metaphysics. You and I see things differently. Thank you for sharing your opinions, but I prefer not to discuss why I believe you are incorrect about nearly everything you stated. Perhaps I am incorrect, but it seems to me you haven't formally studied philosophy at a university. Your logic is a little loose, imho, and I don't wish for this to turn into a war of semantics and literalism as a means of exercising intellectual bravado.

Edited by LittlePie

I would suggest for the 1st phase to awaken your inner spirit or kundalini. There are many ways to do this, and it will be most beneficial.

I would suggest for the 1st phase to awaken your inner spirit or kundalini. There are many ways to do this, and it will be most beneficial.

How do I know when my inner spirit has been awakened?

It can be very trying and depressing at times as well, it's not a downhill journey, for the feint of heart.

Which is why you can die from it.

How do I know when my inner spirit has been awakened?

It is self evident, You will be aware of the chakra's, as well as utilize them.

Evil exists within the context of humanity, not within the context of energy itself. Reality, to me, exists in layers, and at the base layer exists energy, as plainly as it can exist. At the higher and more confused layer we exist in, it seems to me energy can be guided by a good or evil consciousness. This consciousness seems to me to have its root, as all things do, in the most fundamental layer of energy. Which is to say, good and evil, yes, are expressions of the most basic forms: yin and yang.

There are people who get (allegedly) anxiety states when my name is mentioned and think that I am a dangerous psychopath who should be imprisoned for life.

Other people treasure me as their best friend and know that when no one else would or could help them, I can and I will. One of my best friends said to me that I saved his life and changed it for the better with my insights and commitment.

So, am I GOOD or EVIL? B)

It is self evident, You will be aware of the chakra's, as well as utilize them.

1 chakra at a time.

There are people who get (allegedly) anxiety states when my name is mentioned and think that I am a dangerous psychopath who should be imprisoned for life.

Other people treasure me as their best friend and know that when no one else would or could help them, I can and I will. One of my best friends said to me that I saved his life and changed it for the better with my insights and commitment.

So, am I GOOD or EVIL? B)

I can't even begin to correctly judge you without meeting you and interacting honestly with you. I judge everyone individually for who he/she is; I am pretty decent at this: Asperger's comes with what science has called "hyper-perception." Perception is so intense in the mind of someone with Asperger's that the mind is, literally, forced to shut down temporarily, all the time. Please guys, I'm not here to debate good and evil. Read some Plato if that's your interest. Maybe some Nietzsche. I just want to find a mentor. I'm a good person; I have a good heart, and I really want to effect positive change. I'm simply looking for the tools to help me with the job.

I can't even begin to correctly judge you without meeting you and interacting honestly with you. I judge everyone individually for who he/she is; I am pretty decent at this: Asperger's comes with what science has called "hyper-perception." Perception is so intense in the mind of someone with Asperger's that the mind is, literally, forced to shut down temporarily, all the time. Please guys, I'm not here to debate good and evil. Read some Plato if that's your interest. Maybe some Nietzsche. I just want to find a mentor. I'm a good person; I have a good heart, and I really want to effect positive change. I'm simply looking for the tools to help me with the job.

Each step you take along this path, you will come to understand some of the thing you say and think now, were completely off. As comes with cleansing.

Each step you take along this path, you will come to understand some of the thing you say and think now, were completely off. As comes with cleansing.

Well yes. It's called learning. Though I'm not sure why you quoted me, because everything I stated there was either a subjective statement, which must not necessarily be in perfect accord with empirical reality for it to be true (as it is implied to exist only from my perspective), or a general statement regarding the consensus of the scientific community.

Edited by LittlePie

All right, I recommend to you to read the following thread carefully:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/18350-mo-pai-and-immortality/

and then contact Waysun Liao to become his student

https://taichitaocenter.com/index.php

or his student Gregory James (for learning in Europe)

http://www.sevensunstaichi.org/

or his student Gary J. Clyman

http://www.chikung.com/

and buy his Nei Kung stuff

http://www.chikung.com/nei-kung/

This system is the original taoist way to the TAO and has not the dangers of the Mo Pai system...but all or even more of it's power!

B)

Edit: When you decide to buy Gary J. Clyman's Nei Kung, complement it with the informations that templetao shared with us in the thread of the first link above!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

You have all the tools required, as well as the 1st step.

No one can do internal arts for you.

• Like 1

Even better than learning, experiencing.

I actually consider experience and knowledge one in the same. Imo, when someone is spoon-fed knowledge so that they must memorize it in order to integrate it into their cognition, no learning has occurred. Learning is understanding thoroughly--truly owning the knowledge you possess. This is not to say one can not memorize first and understand later--though this is hardly the case with most people. Understanding is impractical, no? Memorization is easier, and gets the same results on exams and most of life's other standardized, practical measures of cognitive accomplishment. My Asperger's hinders my communicative abilities, and so I apologize if these thoughts are poorly organized.

All right, I recommend to you to read the following thread carefully:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/18350-mo-pai-and-immortality/

and then contact Waysun Liao to become his student

https://taichitaocenter.com/index.php

or his student Gregory James (for learning in Europe)

http://www.sevensunstaichi.org/

or his student Gary J. Clyman

http://www.chikung.com/

and buy his Nei Kung stuff

http://www.chikung.com/nei-kung/

This system is the original taoist way to the TAO and has not the dangers of the Mo Pai system...but all or even more of it's power!

B)

Edit: When you decide to buy Gary J. Clyman's Nei Kung, complement it with the informations that templetao shared with us in the thread of the first link above!

Thank you. I will read the thread you posted, and after that I will contact Waysun Liao, though I feel this is too easy--too good to be true.

• Like 1

"I actually consider experience and knowledge one in the same. Imo, when someone is spoon-fed knowledge so that they must memorize it in order to integrate it into their cognition, no learning has occurred. Learning is understanding thoroughly--truly owning the knowledge you possess. This is not to say one can not memorize first and understand later--though this is hardly the case with most people. Understanding is impractical, no? Memorization is easier, and gets the same results on exams and most of life's other standardized, practical measures of cognitive accomplishment. My Asperger's hinders my communicative abilities, and so I apologize if these thoughts are poorly organized."

Don't you have something better to do by now?

:P

Do as you wish, if you want a formal instructor, one to call teacher, then go that route.

I can't even begin to correctly judge you without meeting you and interacting honestly with you. I judge everyone individually for who he/she is; I am pretty decent at this: Asperger's comes with what science has called "hyper-perception." Perception is so intense in the mind of someone with Asperger's that the mind is, literally, forced to shut down temporarily, all the time.

..it escaped your "Asperger's hyper-perception" that my question was a rhetorical one!

;) ...just kidding!

..it escaped your "Asperger's hyper-perception" that my question was a rhetorical one!

;) ...just kidding!

I realized you posed the question only to make a point. I responded to show that I thought the point was rather weak. I was going to point this out in my initial post, but I felt it would be rude to do so. Something like:

P.S. I know what you're trying to do.

• Like 1

"I actually consider experience and knowledge one in the same. Imo, when someone is spoon-fed knowledge so that they must memorize it in order to integrate it into their cognition, no learning has occurred. Learning is understanding thoroughly--truly owning the knowledge you possess. This is not to say one can not memorize first and understand later--though this is hardly the case with most people. Understanding is impractical, no? Memorization is easier, and gets the same results on exams and most of life's other standardized, practical measures of cognitive accomplishment. My Asperger's hinders my communicative abilities, and so I apologize if these thoughts are poorly organized."

Don't you have something better to do by now?

:P

Do as you wish, if you want a formal instructor, one to call teacher, then go that route.

What do you mean: "something better to do by now?" I don't understand the point of this statement.

Thank you. I will read the thread you posted, and after that I will contact Waysun Liao, though I feel this is too easy--too good to be true.

You'll see it's the real deal. B)

Keep us posted.

Edit: When you want to be assured, buy a private session with Waysun Liao and ask him for a demonstration of his Neijing power on you. Feeling is believing. So did TTB member forestofsouls (see the thread I posted the link of!).

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

You'll see it's the real deal. B)

Keep us posted.

Edit: When you want to be assured, buy a private session with Waysun Liao and ask him for a demonstration of his Neijing power on you. Feeling is believing. So did TTB member forestofsouls (see the thread I posted the link of!).

Thank you, Dorian Black.

• Like 1

Welcome Little Pie,

how about you read the post of the Tao Bums about the other system and join the

one you like and also read when the name of the system is English, since the Mo Pai

is closed for westerners?

You can also look for Mo Pai in the search function first to see what the members here have to say and ask one or two of the members for their tips since they are also one

a long journey in search and find the one or other things.

Q

Indeed there are a lot of systems, so shop around a bit. Go with what you are drawn to and "feels" best for you.

-I wish you the best of luck