Sign in to follow this  
Thunder_Gooch

We have the power to solve our energy crisis safely, so why don't we?

Dagon, I'm not a scientist, just a curious old lady. Please don't go to any further trouble - your explanation was perfectly okay for me. Thanks a million for going to all the trouble -

It is no trouble at all.

I had plenty of spare time and you helped to occupy my mind :)

Once the energy is solved, this could be utilized as a means of transportation :) He's like working on the next part, hehe.

Okay.

I have really neat ideas sometimes and then reality comes up and bites me on the butt.

It is no trouble at all.

I had plenty of spare time and you helped to occupy my mind :)

Well, just to plug solar, I installed a solar system for my ponds about ten years ago. I broke even with cost/savings after five and a half years. Now, during a mostly sunny day three water pumps and two air pumps operate solely on solar power and during the night one water pump and two air pumps operate from battery-stored energy.

Well, just to plug solar, I installed a solar system for my ponds about ten years ago. I broke even with cost/savings after five and a half years. Now, during a mostly sunny day three water pumps and two air pumps operate solely on solar power and during the night one water pump and two air pumps operate from battery-stored energy.

Marbles, I have a good friend that wants to make a pond out of a previously existing pond hole that was there once. She's trying to figure out the best type of circulation system - she's looking at some sort of magnetic contraption. When she actually gets the home (she's in escrow now) could I put her in touch with you if she has a question? (Actually, she's on this board as MariaH but she doesn't sign on very often and never posts). I'm sure she'd benefit from your research and expertise.

Edited by manitou

I WANT to see scalar/electro-gravity receive more attention, but I think most of humanity isnt psychologically ready for it just yet.

For now thorium, solar and geothermal is the best bet.

Marbles, I have a good friend that wants to make a pond out of a previously existing pond hole that was there once. She's trying to figure out the best type of circulation system - she's looking at some sort of magnetic contraption. When she actually gets the home (she's in escrow now) could I put her in touch with you if she has a question? (Actually, she's on this board as MariaH but she doesn't sign on very often and never posts). I'm sure she'd benefit from your research and expertise.

Sure. No problem. I would be happy if I could help.

Okay.

I have really neat ideas sometimes and then reality comes up and bites me on the butt.

:P

That is awesome! All that little adds up :)

Sure. No problem. I would be happy if I could help.

Thanks bud. Actually, she's on TTB's as MariaH but I don't even think she lurks very often. I'll let her know of your expertise and maybe she'll PM you if she has any questions. Thanks again, the Amazing Mr. M......

Sign in to follow this