sometimes just want to be friends but men always want sex. It is based upon

many years of sociological field testing, and was first conceptualized in

1994 in Exeter, CA by Dallas Lynn with acknowledgements to Jared Whitson for

his role in formalizing the theory.

http://laddertheory.com/

A very interesting read! B)

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

Actually, what's clear from this thread is that this is an exceedingly complex problem set that men seem rather collectively unclear upon. Everyone here is recommending different approaches based upon their own unique perspectives and locales. However, there is not really an integral theory here that ties everything from evo-psych to inner game to outer game to energetic development to spiritual progress to soul lessons, etc. together, lol.

Dude, it's all about your soul messing with your head to force you to evolve!

Dude, it's all about being alpha!

Dude, it's all about your looks, jawline and test level!

Dude, it's all about self-gnosis and just being your self!

Dude, it's all about your chakras, man!

Dude, it's all about menstrual cycles!

:lol:

I don't think Non is the only one confused here...

You know... it's not complex at all.

If you want to meet women, go out and meet them. Have fun. You don't need to know anything about how attraction/sex/whatever works.

Just have an open mind, have fun, and enjoy them. Do what feels good.

Now if your too terrified to even go talk to one, or go out to the place where the type of woman you want to meet is... well then its an inner thing.

The real issue isn't that Non wants to meet women, its that he wants to feel good, and he is trying to use women for this.

Oh, and the Ladder theory is a THEORY. One that I see some of in reality, but not all.

John

It has been my perception that women tend to project their own psyche onto other women and feel a sense of solidarity with the female gender much more than men do with other men. I don't feel a strong sense of connection with most men and it baffles me why women seem to feel this connection with "the sisterhood", even if other woman might have a far more different personality than her! I know a couple women who don't think this way, but they seem to be the exception.

Thus, many women assume other women think the same. The ones who say "I'm not like that! I like nice guys!" and are being honest with themselves are usually either much older than the age range I feel attracted to or are already taken. However, they project their own psyche onto younger women who may make the same claims. Those younger women frequently prove that they in fact ARE "like that" through their mate selection.

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 1

The odd thing about this thread is that none of you fellows have heard anything the few women on this thread have said.

And what makes you think that?

Just 'cause you don't get replies doesn't mean you haven't been heard, it could just mean people don't have anything further to say ;)

And what makes you think that?

Just 'cause you don't get replies doesn't mean you haven't been heard, it could just mean people don't have anything further to say ;)

Fair enough, guys. I'm outta here, lol.

Gentlemen B) ,

may I introduce to you the scientific facts:

vl8103001089.jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Women ALWAYS prefer to get laid and knocked up by the high-testosterone dominant male (DOM)! He has the best genes to produce healthy offspring! Why? His childs will have a high assertiveness and also the best immune system. But the preferred father figure to raise these childs is the "nicer" more reliable long-term mate (LTM). So women are programmed to marry LTM...but to get knocked up by DOM. So women are biologically programmed to cheat on their partner...for the good of their offsping!

When you are the average male (AVM) or even androgynous male (AND) with test-levels below the DOM or even LTM...well, bottom line is that then you won't be first choice for sex or relationship.

Asa general rule yes, but social dominance is quite complex. TOday I interacted for a couple of hours with two men who must have been extremely high testosterone. THey looked very much like the DOM face. However, I am 100% convinved I would beat them both 9 times out of 10 or more if we competed over women for one night stands even though I am probably somewhere in the middle of this scale. The reason is that I was soooooooo much more socialy intelligent and generally charming than both and neither seemed to be able to use a sexual/sensual vibe with women. In a group setting the fact is that I would be able to dominate them by understanding social dynamics better, by being more funny, by being liked more, by gaining authority trhough my intelligence and verbal abillities. Unless we were in a battlefield in a time when people used swords and not guns I would have managed to be the socially dominant one in almost all settings. THe socially dominant one will get teh casual sex and the long term realtionships if he chooses to have them. In addition these guys were far too logical and brute to have much ability to use sexual vibe and playfulness to make women horny and escalate sexually. Sure the guts to do so increases with testosterone. To some extent also the ability to project a simple animalistic sexuality also incrases with testosterone. BUT projecting a sexual vibe and being sexually playfull with women often requires some sofistication. For that you need social abilities and for those you normally need to go further to the feminine side of the spectrum to increase that. To a large extent it is the smooth guy that gets the girls. Especially the socially dominant and smooth guy.

Fair enough, guys. I'm outta here, lol.

:lol:

I look at stuff like this the same way I see different spiritual paths-

Some of the paths just rely on you suddenly "getting it", and until you "get it", then you don't.

But others rely on intermediary steps to work your way through stuff until you finally "get it". Once you "get it", the intermediary steps are of course silly. But until you "get it", you might need those intermediary steps or you might not EVER "get it".

I think Non has a LOT that he's gotta work with, and work through. And that may require a lot of intermediary steps, before the "simple wisdom" gets through.

Just my opinion.

btw if it seems like everything you guys are saying goes in one ear and out the other, I understand.

I'm going to make a point to read every single post on every one of my threads I've made that I've missed because of scheduling and time issues. In about a couple weeks when I have more free time.

Regards

oh yea ps: im not going to deny that I did prefer to read some with ease but others not.

btw if it seems like everything you guys are saying goes in one ear and out the other, I understand.

I'm going to make a point to read every single post on every one of my threads I've made that I've missed because of scheduling and time issues. In about a couple weeks when I have more free time.

Regards

oh yea ps: im not going to deny that I did prefer to read some with ease but others not.

Good luck, dude! I hope you find your way to happiness and our tips will be of use for you! :D