ShaktiMama

Chi Kung Q&A with Sifu Dan Ferrera

Sifu Dan is an example of someone who diligently practiced qiqong and studied with excellent teachers who now teaches and heals.

These three videos are meant for the beginner. I recommend his videos and if you live in Michigan he is a very accessible teacher. A good man. He has a tremendous chi field. I have benefited personally from his long distance chi transmissions for healing.

s

http://www.youtube.com/user/DevelopYourEnergy#p/u

Guest sykkelpump

Sifu Dan is an example of someone who diligently practiced qiqong and studied with excellent teachers who now teaches and heals.

These three videos are meant for the beginner. I recommend his videos and if you live in Michigan he is a very accessible teacher. A good man. He has a tremendous chi field. I have benefited personally from his long distance chi transmissions for healing.

s

http://www.youtube.com/user/DevelopYourEnergy#p/u

I dont understand.when you first came here you maked a point of how high level cultivators you and satiago was.full awakened kundalini and so on.you also said in an argue that you could "see" my level was low,funny girl.then you suddenly making posts about you have been at jenny lamb seminar and learned from her and beeing very impressed.and now you get transmissions from a sifu dan.Where is the end of all this transmission bullshit.you offer healing and kundalini transmissions to others,but you need to get transmission yourself from this guy sifu dan.I redally do not understand,please explain.This sifu dan shouldnt in any way be a money charging friend of yours?

• Like 1

Many thanks!! :)

I dont understand.when you first came here you maked a point of how high level cultivators you and satiago was.full awakened kundalini and so on.you also said in an argue that you could "see" my level was low,funny girl.then you suddenly making posts about you have been at jenny lamb seminar and learned from her and beeing very impressed.and now you get transmissions from a sifu dan.Where is the end of all this transmission bullshit.you offer healing and kundalini transmissions to others,but you need to get transmission yourself from this guy sifu dan.I redally do not understand,please explain.This sifu dan shouldnt in any way be a money charging friend of yours?

Wow

Many teachers study with other teachers in this day and age.

You seem to be expressing a very narrow worldview, and/or you are just a hater.

As long as you are a living breathing human you have the potential to learn and grow. It seems to me this is what Shaktimama is doing. Why should this detract from her? Giving and receiving.

I don't know why I bother.

Shaktimama. Looking forward to your next report...

Craig

• Like 4

you dont stop learning no matter what level your at

• Like 7

Any worthwhile teacher continues to study until they die. There is never an end to learning even after you die. What I don't know about this Universe and how it works is far bigger than what I do know. Teachers know that about themselves. Also I always recommend good teachers and healers to others, especially the ones I have experienced personally.

I get transmissions from Sifu Dan because they feel good and they are very helpful. Dan knows his stuff and we do trades. He is a very generous and loving person.

I have read here enough people ask for basic explanations of chi gong so I thought I would share Sifu Dan's videos. He is authentic and a great healer.

I know I don't fit into your paradigm about what teacher/healers should and should not do but I am sure out there in the world there are many who do.

s

• Like 5

Any worthwhile teacher continues to study until they die. There is never an end to learning even after you die. What I don't know about this Universe and how it works is far bigger than what I do know. Teachers know that about themselves. Also I always recommend good teachers and healers to others, especially the ones I have experienced personally.

I get transmissions from Sifu Dan because they feel good and they are very helpful. Dan knows his stuff and we do trades. He is a very generous and loving person.

I have read here enough people ask for basic explanations of chi gong so I thought I would share Sifu Dan's videos. He is authentic and a great healer.

I know I don't fit into your paradigm about what teacher/healers should and should not do but I am sure out there in the world there are many who do.

s

you're gonna have to speak for yourself there, shaktimama. i finished learning years ago. once i hit the highest level, i was done.

now i just enjoy walking the earth, blessing people whenever i feel like it. :lol:

NO TEACHER WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR CRAFT SHOULD EVER STOP LEARNING. and for that matter, why would anyone who lives what they teach ever want to stop learning? it's what we do, and we love to do it.

transmissions, regardless of supposed level of attainment, can differ widely in quality and sophistication. and few interactions are more intimate, more enjoyable, and more worthwhile than at the level of transmission. it takes place even in the most ordinary of conversations, or in the sharing of a moment. we give of ourselves and receive from others fluidly, constantly, and if we're skilled enough to stay out of our own way, notions of separation dissolve easily.

for instance, for as many issues as i had with Max as a teacher, i still connect with his transmission whenever i so much as think about him. i know that i can channel him and feel more playful in the moment easily, but does that suggest my level is beneath his? even after connecting via transmission i have no interest in him as a teacher. does that suggest my level is above his?

the fact that we can connect and share with each other on such a non-physical level to ANY extent is beautiful. i have a teacher who generally knows what i'm thinking, even though he's 100's of miles away, and i have a student who generally knows what i'm feeling, even though he lives closer to my teacher than he does to me.

the dissolution of separateness & distance is a miracle if we can appreciate it. we don't know what we don't know, but how awesome is it that we have to capacity to simply open up and learn through calm abiding?

i think shaktimama has never stopped evolving since she first arrived here, and i think that's perhaps the greatest testament to her "level" or ability. FWIW

Edited by Hundun
  • Like 2

i just watched his Q & A videos and i have to say that i like the guy. very down-to-earth, not trying to generate some sensational hype, not bogged down in new-agey nonsense. just straight-up. and clear-headed at that! i appreciate his recognition that a newly formed system or method can be just as effective as an old one. and how he's met people who have practiced ancient arts for DECADES and yet never made any real progress. i was like, "i know, right?" :lol: it's crazy how many people have devoted themselves to systems that gave them nothing but a good stretch routine and some dogma to believe in.

yeah, i think i would feel comfortable sending people his way. seems like a genuinely good guy.

Man, where to start?

I have known Shaktimamma for a long time, simple answer to your queries (I'll take them as queries OK), her cup is empty. Sorry to disappoint you :blink:

I mean, what, like if you do ONE thing you aren't allowed to go see other people do their thing? Over the years she has been sought out by people who know their stuff, and she has sought out others who know their stuff, why? Sharing of experience, mutual exchange with others who can sympathise, appreciate and understand.

She has never failed to point out the other teachers she has experienced who are the real deal. And this hasn't stopped just because she is now teaching KAP along with Santi and Tao.

Just because you know her in relation to "KAP", please don't stare at the peak of the iceberg and miss the glacier under the water! ;)

As for Sifu Dan, he is an interesting guy who has real juice and is certainly someone that many could learn a lot from.

Best,

• Like 4

Can anybody really justify chi kung to me?

The exercises look like they are based on red and purple dress

methods...stuff like "belly breathing", shit like that.

The red and purple dress are doomsday methods, much like the

Heracles methods. They are no good and produce too much colateral

damage.