ralis

Antibiotics

Colloidal silver or nano silver?

The penicillin from blue cheese or in supplement form?

Green black walnut husk extract?

Astragalus membranaceus?

Echinacea?

Colloidal silver or nano silver?

The penicillin from blue cheese or in supplement form?

Green black walnut husk extract?

Astragalus membranaceus?

Echinacea?

black is effective but cannot be stored, or has to be used seasonally before the nuts fall from the tree.

Green is strongest because alkaloids still have their charge.

silver should be clear not yellow or it contains silver oxide that is somewhat

unhealthful. Silver doesn't belong inside the body cell structure so colloidal

being larger is assumed to pass through which is topically for tooth or gum

problems and maybe in the gut, or bladder. Nano silver or sovereign being a smaller sized particle are assumed to be more beneficial internally because there is less oxidation. Alkalizing metals work well but manufacturing does not take into account the charge a metal loses during process that makes it either un beneficialness or harmful. Plants prepare metal ions in the right size and charge for the body and some colloidal like you get from roots is a good medicine like wild dandelion or plantain that grow everywhere. Over consumption of minerals from non plant sources can zero out acidity and is more dangerous than consuming foods that make the body too acid. Wild edible root eaten seasonal help the teeth and gums a lot and best to eat them within a few minute of picking where their attraction to the earth is still active. This is a way of introducing an extra amount of life force locally in the body that might not make past assimilation to the gums as the body has other priorities before the teeth haha

Silicon

Lab grade oregano oil cut into castor oil and packed on the gums is short route and plantain can be used as tea in between or poultice. Plantain will draw from very deep in the body.

the earth creates their particular resonance or mind just as our own.

It's a magnetic link.

I cured a hole in my tooth eating wild dandelion right out of the ground.

We used to eat a lot more dirt since washing was not done in advance and some soil

gets into the soup. Those are unrefined metals that before assimilation by a plants root are refined by soil organisms.

We share a special magnetic relationship with those organisms as they prepare minerals or microcosmic magnets for plants and in turn for us. Some of those organisms are on the same resonant scale just as some plants and animals are with humans though some are in higher octaves. Some of the minerals they magnetically alter are in the same range as our highest electric to magnetic to radiation potential (neurons) and in a way are closer to god or Tao. The microcosm of the earth becomes the microcosmic universe of our own bodies.

It's a magnetic link.

Hello Torus :) ,

What do you mean you have cured a hole in your tooth?

Just courious as I broke my tooth yesterday..

Hello Torus :) ,

What do you mean you have cured a hole in your tooth?

Just courious as I broke my tooth yesterday..

sorry to hear about that. that happen to me too once

the pain was amazing.

teeth are little crystals that given what they need will regrow

This guys Ted video is pretty cool -has images of 70 year old regrew finger tip

with modern medicine assistance.

http://blog.ted.com/2007/07/05/why_cant_we_gro_1/

This one is off topic but very good in showing how we connect with the earth and how the earths with us. We are mediary between a macro cosmic living being and heaven or the celestial living realm all connected by a living web that has been depicted in all the old tradition, a web of life that in taoism if the golden flower that comes from the primordial colors blue and red -the beatific vision.

http://blog.ted.com/2008/05/06/paul_stamets/

I know one other who successfuly used zeolite and another element to heal a tooth

cavity

Edited by torus693

It's a magnetic link.

We used to eat a lot more dirt since washing was not done in advance and some soil

gets into the soup. Those are unrefined metals that before assimilation by a plants root are refined by soil organisms.

We share a special magnetic relationship with those organisms as they prepare minerals or microcosmic magnets for plants and in turn for us. Some of those organisms are on the same resonant scale just as some plants and animals are with humans though some are in higher octaves. Some of the minerals they magnetically alter are in the same range as our highest electric to magnetic to radiation potential (neurons) and in a way are closer to god or Tao. The microcosm of the earth becomes the microcosmic universe of our own bodies.

hello torus, did the hole heal well?

I recently had an implant drilled out and the dentist warned of a risk osteomyllitis (sp?) that is bone decay. so he perscribed amoxycillin in the trade name of augumentin which is what they always perscribe for tooth extractions.

but if ralis has an allergy then I hope he can find a substitute.

Edited by Desert Eagle

I recently had an implant drilled out and the dentist warned of a risk osteomyllitis (sp?) that is bone decay. so he perscribed amoxycillin in the trade name of augumentin which is what they always perscribe for tooth extractions.

The Clindamycin is doing well for me with no side effects. There is a little inflammation that was worse 2 days ago. Today the inflammation is greatly diminished.

• Like 2

amazingly teeth and gums do regrow. Use the antibiotic and take exceptionally good care of your body for a few days. lots of greens

you could find an alternative source outside the US if thats an issue.

Vietnam, Spain, Norway

Hi ralis,

I have just seen your thread. I am glad your are doing better. After your treatment you can take an homeopathic remedy prepared with the Clindamycin in high dilutions to clean your body, unless you nourish doubts against homeopathy :lol:

Be well,

fachao

Hi ralis,

I have just seen your thread. I am glad your are doing better. After your treatment you can take an homeopathic remedy prepared with the Clindamycin in high dilutions to clean your body, unless you nourish doubts against homeopathy :lol:

Be well,

fachao

now thats a cool idea

Hi ralis,

Be well,

fachao

I have used homeopathy in the past and it has always worked well for me. Excellent idea!

Hi ralis,

Be well,

fachao

Hi j.fachao, :)

I'm looking online for the remedy you suggest and havent found it.. do you have a reference for where to get it, it sounds like a useful thing to know about. I never heard of it before.

Thanks!

i was wondering too your ratio?

I was talking with a homeopath who suggested dilution to

the point of no particle existence in the water as the water

retains the magnetic print of the element a stronger and more

subtle impression to the body

Edited by torus693

one more bit on the bodies ability to recover it's self

There was a Chinese acupuncturist a few miles from here

who was famous to those who knew him. He lived in this

dump of a house on a dead end street and healed many people

in his life and was well known to a few for healing severed

nerves especially severed spinal cords. He had built a machine

that put out the right kind and frequency electricity and would

put a needle into either end of the severed nerve and turn on the

machine and the two end would jump together and reconnect. He

likened it to some kind of worms who bodies will reconnect if severed.

I met one of his spinal injury patients who had an amazing story to tell

about having his spinal cord reconnected then being put on a totally yin

diet and herbs for 6 months that turned him almost into a female. He grew

breasts and lost mass elsewhere haha. The doctor said that the nerve are very Yin

and so heal faster when the Yang aspect of body is reduced. I got too look at

the photos and file the doctor kept of the two years of therapy the patient was kept on where his changed this male into female, very amazing healing process.

The most amazing thing about the doctors life life was his anonymity giving what he could do. He passed on years ago. I remember he always had a runny nose from allergies an shuffled around like you might expect and 92 year old to do but

the amount of energy in his form or presence was amazing to behold. I heard of him from a healer was involved in the 60's as a forerunner in spiritual development

Like the Acupuncturist he was practically unknown and admitted to living high up to keep it that way. I was still a young guy when I first went to see him so with

no adulterated expectation or presumption I observed something very amazing.

I was sitting in a waiting room and he walked in. I was only able to see his face from behind a very bright aura like you see around a candle if its very close to your face. It obscured his body down to about his feet and a big part of the room as he walked towards me. Apart from healing a lot of typically difficult diseases he was known mostly for the way people grew after seeing him. Your own personal presence and life force made rather dramatic increases. You could call him a faith healer because his intent to help came from the heart or love. He too is no longer on the planet

Edited by torus693

one more bit on the bodies ability to recover it's self

There was a Chinese acupuncturist a few miles from here

who was famous to those who knew him. He lived in this

dump of a house on a dead end street and healed many people

in his life and was well known to a few for healing severed

nerves especially severed spinal cords. He had built a machine

that put out the right kind and frequency electricity and would

put a needle into either end of the severed nerve and turn on the

machine and the two end would jump together and reconnect. He

likened it to some kind of worms who bodies will reconnect if severed.

I met one of his spinal injury patients who had an amazing story to tell

about having his spinal cord reconnected then being put on a totally yin

diet and herbs for 6 months that turned him almost into a female. He grew

breasts and lost mass elsewhere haha. The doctor said that the nerve are very Yin

and so heal faster when the Yang aspect of body is reduced. I got too look at

the photos and file the doctor kept of the two years of therapy the patient was kept on where his changed this male into female, very amazing healing process.

The most amazing thing about the doctors life life was his anonymity giving what he could do. He passed on years ago. I remember he always had a runny nose from allergies an shuffled around like you might expect and 92 year old to do but

the amount of energy in his form or presence was amazing to behold. I heard of him from a healer was involved in the 60's as a forerunner in spiritual development

Like the Acupuncturist he was practically unknown and admitted to living high up to keep it that way. I was still a young guy when I first went to see him so with

no adulterated expectation or presumption I observed something very amazing.

I was sitting in a waiting room and he walked in. I was only able to see his face from behind a very bright aura like you see around a candle if its very close to your face. It obscured his body down to about his feet and a big part of the room as he walked towards me. Apart from healing a lot of typically difficult diseases he was known mostly for the way people grew after seeing him. Your own personal presence and life force made rather dramatic increases. You could call him a faith healer because his intent to help came from the heart or love. He too is no longer on the planet

Your story contains no references and if you would provide some facts that would be helpful. The part of turning into almost a female? What the hell does that mean?

The stories on this forum as of late are very strange!

Edited by ralis

Your story contains no references and if you would provide some facts that would be helpful. The part of turning into almost a female? What the hell does that mean?

I was not writing reference material, but sharing a story about two friends.

My purpose in sharing is positive expression and validation our ability to

go beyond the customary and make the impossible common place.

He was changed into mostly a female much in the way that sex changes are done with drugs only these were natural substances used to help the body heal faster.

I did something similar and less extreme once for healing from a severe injury

using very Yin Ionizing herbs and foods in support of them. My skin became super healthy looking and lost a lot of body hair haha.

Our ability to ionize from the earth and air is somewhat dependent of chemical content. Yin and Yang

as negative or positive ions can be adjusted in a more lasting way by controlling consumption than is usually achievable with Chi Gong where our magnetic relationship to the earth automatically shifts ion balance into proportion almost immediately after practice, unless one is very advanced

Edited by torus693

He was changed into mostly a female much in the way that sex changes are done with drugs only these were natural substances used to help the body heal faster.

using very Yin Ionizing herbs and foods in support of them. My skin became super healthy looking and lost a lot of body hair haha.

Our ability to ionize from the earth and air is somewhat dependent of chemical content. Yin and Yang

as negative or positive ions can be adjusted in a more lasting way by controlling consumption than is usually achievable with Chi Gong where our magnetic relationship to the earth automatically shifts ion balance into proportion almost immediately after practice, unless one is very advanced

Your posts are interesting. However you offer no real substance, most of the time. What was the protocol you used i.e, Yin herbs?

Edited by torus693

Would you care to enlighten us as to what Yin ionizing herbs are? Names would be nice.

Would you care to enlighten us as to what Yin ionizing herbs are? Names would be nice.

I put 'Yin' next to Ionizing to suggest a relationship between chemical, ion and Yin qualities, not to suggest that Yin in the grand scheme or most tradition sense is the same as electric charge, but in polarized bodies there is always a counterpart. Deity red true "Yin" chi or primordial force apposed to Yang/father creator force is the actual YIN body and at each level of matter and the myriad forms comprised of those levels her counterpart are found that of course includes negative ions.

there's a difference between Yin charge and Yinizing effect because some plants have an immediate stimulating affect on glandular that does draw ions. It's easier to say warming or cooling as regards foods or teas. I was referring to making the whole body more Yin over time. The effects are obvious in appearance.

Dong quai and damiana

messing with the body's balance in that way is not something to experiment with. It's good for breaking up adhesions, but also effects normal adhesion like between bone and muscle, tooth and gum..this is regarding some herbs and not foods

Chemical/glandular function places electric load on the skin, perineum/crown lungs etc that is a draw on ions from the earth and sky

YinYang is a can of worms in discussion because they include complimentary opposite bodies and all polarized forms. Many systems use a single perspective for discussion and learning about power and force, centripetal and centrifical, yin and yang.

The more inclusive of all levels of matter the more accurate it may be considered, but when all inclusive perspective describes a single aspect the effect is "seeming" incoherency to a linear view, but that's maya, haha...

Edited by torus693

Hi cat,

I don't know how it goes in the US, but in Europe, besides the common essences/roots ( don't know the exact term for that in english) from which homeopathic remedies are prepared and that you can find anywhere, you can ask pharmacies to prepare special remedies based on the antibiotic substance you want to release (this is called _Isotherapy_ it triggers the body into releasing the harmful physical substances, and their energetic imprints). So you won't find it online...You may have to go to a pharmacy/laboratory that specializes into homeopathy. Of course the costs are higher for this type of remedy because there are prepared on demand.

Hope it helps a bit!:)

Fachao,

Hi j.fachao, :)

I'm looking online for the remedy you suggest and havent found it.. do you have a reference for where to get it, it sounds like a useful thing to know about. I never heard of it before.

Thanks!

sorry to hear about that. that happen to me too once

the pain was amazing.

teeth are little crystals that given what they need will regrow

This guys Ted video is pretty cool -has images of 70 year old regrew finger tip

with modern medicine assistance.

http://blog.ted.com/2007/07/05/why_cant_we_gro_1/

This one is off topic but very good in showing how we connect with the earth and how the earths with us. We are mediary between a macro cosmic living being and heaven or the celestial living realm all connected by a living web that has been depicted in all the old tradition, a web of life that in taoism if the golden flower that comes from the primordial colors blue and red -the beatific vision.

http://blog.ted.com/2008/05/06/paul_stamets/

I know one other who successfuly used zeolite and another element to heal a tooth

cavity

Cheers Torus!

I am actually just now reading a book by Sufi author Llewellyn Vaughan Lee and he talks very interestingly about interconection between all living being and healing the earth .And about the fact that the matter is alive and how and why.Good stuff.

A lot of touching points to what you said.

About the teeth -maybe you are right ,actually yeah I believe it could be posibble,but the mind would need to be geard up right-reprogrammed from all the dentist conditioning.

Cheers Torus!

I am actually just now reading a book by Sufi author Llewellyn Vaughan Lee and he talks very interestingly about interconection between all living being and healing the earth .And about the fact that the matter is alive and how and why.Good stuff.

A lot of touching points to what you said.

About the teeth -maybe you are right ,actually yeah I believe it could be posibble,but the mind would need to be geard up right-reprogrammed from all the dentist conditioning.

.one way is washing out, is purging all old false information that when cleared enables right perception of the natural world that depending on your cadence may lead to "higher" knowledge This would be a fire path and it's complimentary opposite and first stage in alchemy water is acquisition of right (esoteric) knowledge by experiences in life and death the two path we walk akin to the primordial forces

father destroyer deity and mother creator body red, the later blue from which we gain amber the neutral force or middle path -the Tao.

Hi cat,

I don't know how it goes in the US, but in Europe, besides the common essences/roots ( don't know the exact term for that in english) from which homeopathic remedies are prepared and that you can find anywhere, you can ask pharmacies to prepare special remedies based on the antibiotic substance you want to release (this is called _Isotherapy_ it triggers the body into releasing the harmful physical substances, and their energetic imprints). So you won't find it online...You may have to go to a pharmacy/laboratory that specializes into homeopathy. Of course the costs are higher for this type of remedy because there are prepared on demand.

Hope it helps a bit!:)

Fachao,

AH, I got you, yes. It would be possible to get that made up by a pharmacy, but probably they would be very reluctant to potentise an allopathic treatment and would ethically prefer to follow traditional homeopathic protocol. I have seen, however, over the counter available potentised neem, which is a similar concept. Thanks for introducing the idea. (I am in the UK, btw)