TheJourney

I think I just experienced enlightenment

I agree to close my ears to everything else. I'll only hear what I hear. Now my ears are closed.

I agree to blind my eyes to everything else! I'll only see what I see. Now don't ask me to see something else!

:lol: :lol:

Right. Once you understand that it's up to you. Is your truth buddhism, or some sort of truth that requires you to live a certain way? Great. Live that. For me, the truth is that I am here and so I want to enjoy myself as much as I can.

Right. Once you understand that it's up to you. Is your truth buddhism, or some sort of truth that requires you to live a certain way? Great. Live that. For me, the truth is that I am here and so I want to enjoy myself as much as I can.

Help someone else you say? Remember your own message, your truth is not their truth. So...um..

I want to enjoy myself as much as I can is also requiring you to live a certain way.

You haven't even investigated into "I" or "here" so I don't think you should use "I am here" so readily.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

I think you broke too much furniture.

Again, the paradigm of "oh they say this, but I dont!!!!" A repeated theme, eh?

It's not mine any more than it is yours. I am you. We are one. We are both the ultimate. Everything that exists is the ultimate.

Help someone else you say? Remember your own message, your truth is not their truth. So...um..

I want to enjoy myself as much as I can is also requiring you to live a certain way.

You haven't even investigated into "I" or "here" so I don't think you should use "I am here" so readily.

No. If I choose to suffer that is my choice. If I choose to be happy that is my choice. I can do whatever I want. Because i am everything.

It's not mine any more than it is yours. I am you. We are one. We are both the ultimate. Everything that exists is the ultimate.

Um if we are one, then how can there be a you in the first place?

No. If I choose to suffer that is my choice. If I choose to be happy that is my choice. I can do whatever I want. Because i am everything.

How can you choose if you and I are the same.

How can you choose if you and I are the same.

We're only the same at the ultimate level. The ultimate level is that there is no ultimate level. Only infinite subjective levels.

I can do whatever I want. Because i am everything.

If you are everything, then you can't choose anything doofus.

And again,

I want to enjoy myself as much as I can is also requiring you to live a certain way. Choosing is to live a certain way. Not choosing is to live a certain way. Always ilmitations you see?

We're only the same at the ultimate level. The ultimate level is that there is no ultimate level. Only infinite subjective levels.

I'm sorry what are these levels of?

Of perspective?

Then is that perspective of ultimate and subjective another level?

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Ok. I am growing tired of trying to make you see.

Why don't you use your super power levels of "I can do whatever I want and create my own reality" to make me understand? Am I not part of your reality?

Do you feel kinda sad that maybe..maybe..

YOU JUST CAN'T DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND THAT THE WORLD IS NOT YOURS..

What are you 12 and just broke up with your girlfriend and need an ego boost?

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

I can't keep doing this. At times you seem like you're getting it or at least want to get it but other times you are skeptical. I can't keep going back and forth. If you want to hear it I would love to help you, if not than you must find your own path.

I can't keep doing this. At times you seem like you're getting it or at least want to get it but other times you are skeptical. I can't keep going back and forth. If you want to hear it I would love to help you, if not than you must find your own path.

Doesn't it ever strike you..

Maybe you're WRONG.

And worse off..You think you are enlightened!

HAHAH..

And WORSE THAN THAT...you've sealed your ears, blined your eyes, cuddled yourself ina blanket of

NOW I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT!!! WOOO HOOOO

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Freedom couldn't possibly be free. "free" is a concept, and cannot possibly apply to freedom, which is free from concepts.

I have just made it up as becouse I feel freedom needs freeing sometimes.

Freedom is a concept of freenes.I just made the word up too.

Freedom is just a word. It is a concept. It is illusory. There just is what is. Live life! Not saying you necessarily don't understand that I just want to make it clear.

Edited by TheJourney

Freenes!

Would be a great name for a biscuit.

Yeah Freenes The Ultimate Celestial Biscuit for The Third Eye Expansion !

"Freedom is just a word. It is a concept. It is illusory. .."How comes you are free than?

Freedom is just a word. It is a concept. It is illusory. There just is what is. Live life! Not saying you necessarily don't understand that I just want to make it clear.

Freedom is a feeling. To know this feeling, you have to be in a state where your body and your mind don't contradict each other. E.g., if your mind says "I am a being of light" and your body goes, "yeah, screw digestion, let's photosynthesize!" -- that's it.

Freedom is just another word for reality check.

• Like 1

"Freedom is just a word. It is a concept. It is illusory. .."How comes you are free than?

Because all that exists is freedom. You are free too.

I just recalled that here in the UK there used to be a biscuit company called "Peak Freans"

They obviously spelled their name wrong!

• Like 1

Because all that exists is freedom. You are free too.

Saying all that exists is freedom is in a way contradiction of terms .Becouse there is someone/something that is still expiriencing this freedom.

What Tao Meow says is more accurate it is an feeling .

Back to Freenes.

If freedom is freed it becomes state of being and is not free or free,but it only is.

Edited by suninmyeyes

I just recalled that here in the UK there used to be a biscuit company called "Peak Freans"

They obviously spelled their name wrong!

You are hillarious!I am having belly laughs.

• Like 1

Freedom is a feeling. To know this feeling, you have to be in a state where your body and your mind don't contradict each other. E.g., if your mind says "I am a being of light" and your body goes, "yeah, screw digestion, let's photosynthesize!" -- that's it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: