manitou

Any 12-steppers in the room?

Since we are on this subject, rolfing changed my life in more ways than I could possibly imagine. Character armoring is a serious consideration in evaluating where one is in terms of emotion and being able to feel deeply. I highly recommend it as a means to deal with certain issues before embarking on any serious spiritual quest. Most spiritual traditions are naive where the body is concerned. Why? Most are not even in their bodies.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are courageous and I congratulate both of you!

Thanks Veejay - really, the only courageous thing was going to that first meeting, in my case. Once I got there it became pretty obvious what the problem had been.

Thanks Veejay - really, the only courageous thing was going to that first meeting, in my case. Once I got there it became pretty obvious what the problem had been.

:lol: :lol: :D

Wow, that is interesting. Seriously. :huh:

:lol: I love it!

Ugh... alcohol just makes me feel like poo now, no more good feelings on it anymore. It's also boring at this point in my life. It doesn't support my real purpose at all anymore. It doesn't help me engage or transcend limitations for a time being anymore. It doesn't do any of the old fun and barrier breaking things for me anymore, so what's the point?

That was fast! :o Wasn't it like two days ago you thought you were alcoholic? Hmmmm... You sound mighty certain about all this. It might sneak back at you in a few months when your guard is down. Be careful, Will Robinson.

I actually ended up in a juvenile psychiatric hospital after I left my high school to go to a more tame one. I was so traumatized that I was acting out in volatile ways so my Mom signed me into the psych ward for a month at 16 in 1991. :lol:

You consider that funny?

You consider that funny?

Sure, in retrospect. It was actually a good time once I gave into being there. Got really deep with other troubled teens, caught a crush, it was a transformative time in my life. It wasn't a crazy bin, it was a psychiatric ward for troubled teens, some were forced to be there by court order and others were there because of parents. I actually didn't want to leave once my month was up.

Sure, in retrospect. It was actually a good time once I gave into being there. Got really deep with other troubled teens, caught a crush, it was a transformative time in my life. It wasn't a crazy bin, it was a psychiatric ward for troubled teens, some were forced to be there by court order and others were there because of parents. I actually didn't want to leave once my month was up.

Caution, ralis - Some have this guy on Permanent Ignore.

• Like 2

Caution, ralis - Some have this guy on Permanent Ignore.

What is that supposed to mean? Ah yes, judgmental-ism! The biggest religion of them all.

I've got certain people on permanent ignore as well, including ralis and songs, but I generally ignore my ignore option.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

What is that supposed to mean? Ah yes, judgmental-ism! The biggest religion of them all.

I've got certain people on permanent ignore as well, including ralis and songs, but I generally ignore my ignore option.

Alfred E.,

I know many people that have you on ignore, so I would suggest, rather than stirring the pot and lashing out at those people who don't follow your own viewpoint, that you simply follow the advice you gave me, open your eyes and shut your mouth.

Aaron