Ya Mu

It's a Bird; It's a Plane; It's, uh, we don't know

I am talking only local conditions, only in southern CA (typically very low humidity, stable San Diego North County Coastal climate -- the weather doesn't change much even seasonally, let alone from day to day... our weather men/women report the weather with a yawn... "did you like it yesterday? did you like it today? well, then you're gonna like it tomorrow... and the day after tomorrow... and the next one... 'cause it's gonna be exactly the same.") I'm talking about what I observe, not what I theorize about. Two planes. One leaves a trail, the other one leaves a trail. I'm watching both simultaneously. One trail dissipates within minutes. The other one lingers for hours. It's not something someone told me. It's what I see. Every week, and sometimes every day.

Not to mention that I read labels on produce, cosmetics, baby formula, pet food, drug store vitamins, everything... If you know what they put in the food, water, shampoo, moisturizers, products for children and animals, I mean, if you really know what it is and what it does in the body, you would be hard pressed to believe nothing is added to the air. It would simply make no sense to include one hundred thousand new chemicals every year into what we eat, drink and put on our skin (I am not kidding, the figure is a bit obsolete though, one hundred thousand was ten years ago, I don't know what it is now, but I can find out) and not do anything about the air. Corexit anyone?..

all for corporate profits and greed.

Sometimes we see what we want to see.

Sometimes there's simply more than one explanation that is relatively consistent ;) Of course we all lost interest before getting to the bottom of it!

Sometimes there's simply more than one explanation that is relatively consistent ;) Of course we all lost interest before getting to the bottom of it!

Which sort of reveals the true purpose of "reporting" things by syndicated media -- to make people lose perspective of what's important, feed off snippets of gossip here and there that go nowhere, never get a full story on anything of any consequence... a brain-snip here, a mind-fuck there, your consciousness is in tatters, your ability to assess reality is a foggy "something or other and it doesn't matter anyway and I can't do anything about anything in any event and there's nothing out there worth doing anything about... yawn..." --

= mission accomplished.

Sometimes there's simply more than one explanation that is relatively consistent wink.gif Of course we all lost interest before getting to the bottom of it!

You believe in the tooth fairy too.

You believe in the tooth fairy too.

Hey - I had a girlfriend that liked to draw things like this in the sky with her home-made laser pointer that she made from some spare parts from an old microwave, a really nice garnet and something she called anti-anti freeze. She actually got a warning to stop shining the light in pilots eyes... in Hawaii.