LaoTzu21

confidence + arrogance + ego

Really wonderful words of deep insight, A7.

Grateful for taking something so profound and making it quite comprehensible. Indeed.

_/\_

Thank you CowTao.

My basic approach to most things these days is one of energy balance. I keep working to balance all my internal organs, and as a I do problems work themselves out. As far as this topic goes I have worked on this through the Lung meridian. One of the positive virtues of the Lungs is pride, but the good kind which is healthy self esteem, as opposed to the negative kind which is arrogance. So I breathe in a decent amount of respect, both self respect and respect for others, (for if we respect both ourselves and others we have balance, but if we only build respect for ourselves we become arrogant) and breath out sorrow, low self esteem ect..

One thing I have really really noticed is that intellectual understanding of these issues does not remove them. The only thing I have found that actually fixes such problems is simple practice. Breath in the good, breath out the bad. Its so simple that our egos don't like it, but isn't that the problem in the first place here? lol. Don't get me wrong, I do like to have a good intellectual understanding of these processes, but that is not what fixes things. I have basically taken this approach with just about every unwanted emotion and thought pattern, and it does seem to be working very effectively.

So try the inner smile to your lungs, and doing the lung healing sound as well, and observe what results you get.

Hey,

I love the inner smile, it feels so good, and in combination with breathing feels great.. You always have great advise... Thank you... Melanie

Hey,

I love the inner smile, it feels so good, and in combination with breathing feels great.. You always have great advise... Thank you... Melanie

do you have an inner smile manual i could look at?

Guest paul walter

Don't make it complicated, keep it simple.

Journal, mirror work, qigong/energy work, meditate, and dig inwardly. Practice, live and love.

Or 15 seconds of homeopathy (if you can trust it). Signed, The Troll :P

Or 15 seconds of homeopathy (if you can trust it). Signed, The Troll :P

Hi Paul The Troll,

Hehehe.

Or just be what you are, naturally.