Helder

5 healing sounds if one organ is missing?

Again a question from me about a missing organ :)

It is not the heart, the lungs, the kidneys nor the liver but the spleen.

I practice the 6 healing sounds as taught by Mantak Chia and like them but I can't help feeling that I don't have the spleen when I do this sound (and you are supposed to put your hands there and push and visualise the spleen glowing yellow).

Do you think it's still ok to do this practice and will it still be beneficial for that organ system/emotion? Well, I guess it won't hurt but would it work? What's your thoughts?

Thnaks!

Again a question from me about a missing organ :)

It is not the heart, the lungs, the kidneys nor the liver but the spleen.

I practice the 6 healing sounds as taught by Mantak Chia and like them but I can't help feeling that I don't have the spleen when I do this sound (and you are supposed to put your hands there and push and visualise the spleen glowing yellow).

Do you think it's still ok to do this practice and will it still be beneficial for that organ system/emotion? Well, I guess it won't hurt but would it work? What's your thoughts?

Thnaks!

1. the energetic double of the organ is still there

2. spleen goes in pair with the pancreas and stomach - you still have those, right?

Still works. Also the vowells are cavity sounds resonating through the trunk like timber of an instrument.

Edited by Spectrum

Still works. Also the vowells are cavity sounds resonating through the trunk like timber of an instrument.

Interesting. Thanks

Thanks so much everyone. This was helpful. By the way, yes I still have the stomach and the pancreas :)

It is interesting that the spleen sound does seem to activate strong emotions and feelings in me, together with the reactivation of an energetic pattern or matrix running on the left side of my body. This symptoms have for years been associated with painful memories, bad energy flow, etc. and it seems that the spleen sound is activating them to, hopefully, flush the blockages out. At least I hope so. It does not feel as bad as before, and I do hope this is healing.

Thnaks again.

I'd tend to suggest that things not feeling as bad as they did before would confidently indicate healing is going on. :) Plus the other posters are correct, the "spleen" is a whole system and not just one "organ" - that's "meat factory" talk :P