Sloppy Zhang

Teacher Presence, Radiating Energy...

We don't want anyone going off half-cocked here. Too easy for people to get overly excited and have a dickie fit.

I doubt any moderator here has objected to a casual use of Dick or Ejaculate or anything similar. The person who is whining here, albeit as a joke, attacked another member who has always contributed well on this forum, calling him dick, boob and insinuating stuff about his sexual preference, of which he had no real clue. So that was a personal attack and he paid for it. Very tactful way of presenting a different picture now ... ^_^

Emotional Maturity is not always an assured result of Kundalini stuff huh? Or the need to be cool and bro-dude sometimes overtakes ones sensibilities of communicating well and as needed by the audience one is catering to? :o

Edited by Raymond Wolter

Hi Sloppy

I look at your post from a slightly different angle than usual. In short I see you as being in the same boat as me. No money, no job, no transportation, and in my case a medical condition that adds further hurdles to my Internal Alchemy goals.

Nonetheless I'm still going for it.

Here's what I do and you might have luck with it too.

First off - make it a point to attend each and every Global Shaktipat Santi and Susan offer. They're free though if you have some spare change a donation is always welcomed.

Second - find a few key practices that generate lots of chi and stick with only those.

Third - of the few practices you choose practice the hell out of them. I'm talking practicing with the dedication of a Pro Athlete. Spend hours - yes hours - on practicing. Since you and I do not have the benefit of being in the same room as a teacher who can generate a chi field we're going to have substitute sweat and determination instead.

Fourth - this is something I'm going to implement later this year once I have transportation. Volunteer some time to a charity. Since I don't have money to give I'll do the next best thing. Donate my time. If I understand Ya Mu correctly this is yet another way to raise one's chi vibratory rate.

It will take several years but I think we'll see results. Whenever I get discouraged I remind myself that even a waterdrop - given enough time - can wear a mountain down.

• Like 1

Oh.

Ladies and Gentlemen, our sex/life/survival/aggression/love powers are all within and all and any attempts to revive them WILL in the process cause us both fear AND anxiety (more on this some other time). Currently, my small understanding of "practice" is both the realization of our strengths (and weaknesses) and the very fact of dealing with this realisation without scaring our selves too much in the process.

Metta to all passing through.

Whenever I get discouraged I remind myself that even a waterdrop - given enough time - can wear a mountain down.

Beautiful thought. I wish you the best.

"Since you and I do not have the benefit of being in the same room as a teacher who can generate a chi field"

And how do you reckon other people not in the presence of a teacher do it? Because they do it :)

Besides, damn chi-fields are all over the damn place, can't miss 'em.

And, as I write, wasn't there a transmission going on this weekend? Maybe I caught it late, but it's there and...yup, still there!

It will take several years but I think we'll see results. Whenever I get discouraged I remind myself that even a waterdrop - given enough time - can wear a mountain down.

Not if heat makes it evaporate before it hits the rock.

: ) becareful bro you may get banned for saying "Dick" : )

You may get dick for saying "banned". :lol:

Edited by Hardyg

Not if heat makes it evaporate before it hits the rock.

You may get dick for saying "banned". :lol:

So what does a guy have to say to get some pussy?

So what does a guy have to say to get some pussy?

You gotta have a pussy to have something to say.

Have you ever gone on a cross country trip doing qigong and hit all the energy vortices? One can get quite a charge by paying attention.

• Like 1

I was curious about something in relation to recieving energy. It seems that the less I meditate the more difficult it becomes to feel energy, does that mean my vibration is "lowering"?

I thought perhaps I was getting out of touch with that 'receptive' state. I don't know for certain.

"Have you ever gone on a cross country trip doing qigong and hit all the energy vortices? One can get quite a charge by paying attention."

Not so far. But I do "feel" places. Could be imagining as usual, but it doesn't matter :ninja:

"Have you ever gone on a cross country trip doing qigong and hit all the energy vortices? One can get quite a charge by paying attention."

Not so far. But I do "feel" places. Could be imagining as usual, but it doesn't matter :ninja:

ARRRGGG (release of frustration at someone who CAN feel energy and says "imagining") Sorry

Kate, you ARE feeling these places. What you feel IS what you feel. You ARE correct, the vortices are all over everywhere. They have a definite feel to them. YOU are awesome & powerful; please do not talk yourself out of it. And IMO it does matter. If you embrace this you will find there is much more to be received at these places than if you don't.

• Like 1

There are chi fields and then there are Chi Fields.

Ya Mu is of the second category.

Alas I can feel neither kind of chi field. I don't know how to ground either. Supposedly it's earth energy but since I've never felt earth energy I have no idea what that feels like. My teacher, Tao Semko said my higher chakras are fairly decently developed but my lower ones stunted. I have a hunch the ability to ground and/or feel earth is related to the lower chakras and how well developed they are.

@Ya Mu

And what if she's actually imagining it, and what you wrote comes from a kind of attachment? Because, and I think you will agree, being indifferent to what eventually appears to be the truth is better than talking yourself into a preferred reality.

What Kate wrote was good by itself. She expressed that she is not sure whether she's just imagining this, but she doesn't care. So while she might be ready to go along with an imagination, this is still better than wanting it to be 'true'.

Hm, where's the geek smiley?

Sorry, just felt like doing some boring logical deconstructive analysis. :lol:

Edited by Hardyg

@Ya Mu

And what if she's actually imagining it, and what you wrote comes from a kind of attachment? Because, and I think you will agree, being indifferent to what eventually appears to be the truth is better than talking yourself into a preferred reality.

What Kate wrote was good by itself. She expressed that she is not sure whether she's just imagining this, but she doesn't care. So while she might be ready to go along with an imagination, this is still better than wanting it to be 'true'.

Hm, where's the geek smiley?

Sorry, just felt like doing some boring logical deconstructive analysis. :lol:

Well, she did say at first that she felt them. And, it is a fact that they are there and can be felt. And I don't think from what she said that she talked herself into it. Why do you think this? Attachment? hmm Are you attached to asking "are you are attached " by saying this? :lol: I didn't think so.

I was simply attempting to reassure her that they are indeed there and can be felt and that she DOES have the ability to feel them. And I do think she is awesome and powerful. I think you are too! Matter of fact I KNOW you both are!

Kate, don't you love to be talked about as if you weren't here? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Alas I can feel neither kind of chi field. I don't know how to ground either. Supposedly it's earth energy but since I've never felt earth energy I have no idea what that feels like. My teacher, Tao Semko said my higher chakras are fairly decently developed but my lower ones stunted. I have a hunch the ability to ground and/or feel earth is related to the lower chakras and how well developed they are.

[/size][/size]

A couple of things that you could try if you wish.

One is simply walking outside and putting your palms on the Earth. Attempt it often if you can. Another is what I call walk-me-out-in-the-morning-dew qigong. Barefoot, slide your feet across the grass in the early morning.

• Like 1