ralis

No cost long life practice.

And what are us women supposed to do for long life exactly????

Stare at some dicks? And if that's hard to do, try staring at male butts.

I'm almost serious. I'm getting fed up of being fed off of. So's my mother.

Now, I'm going to go off and find that psy self-defense book. :ninja:

It's all give and take. If you, on the whole, enjoy the men as much as they enjoy you, you are even and there is no stealing.

Don't women love a day at the spa? :huh: Regarding male anatomy, I enjoy it when making love, but don't long to look at it throughout the day.

Kate, since women take longer to climax and benefit from foreplay, I'd recommend going for regular massages. Either from a professional, or your partner. Your take?

Man don't long to look at boobs throughout the day either, unless we're talking about a horny teenager or a 20 year old. Men like a lot more things in life than just boobs, and all those other things we like compete for our attention together with the boobs.

Edited by goldisheavy

Thanks for sharing Eric23. I am considering joining a figure drawing group this fall. Although I have been frustrated at times when drawing, I chock it up to simply being a little impatient in allowing the right brain shift to happen.

Enjoy your creative endeavors! :)

Like most things, you have to keep up with it. Show up every week and draw. Don't get hung up on the work itself, just draw, don't be critical of yourself. As time goes on you'll develop skills from repetition and the other artists in the group. Just do it :)

Stare at some dicks? And if that's hard to do, try staring at male butts.

- Is this the equivalent of men staring at goats :lol: ?

- Besides, looking at err, soft flesh all day ain't lots of inspiring. Butts I can do for a while, especially the kind you could sit a glass of water on. Oh dear TMI! :wub:

"It's all give and take. If you, on the whole, enjoy the men as much as they enjoy you, you are even and there is no stealing."

What is it then? Commerce :blink: ?