voidisyinyang

How to Live to 101

Ah that's awesome.

Notice that her LOVE is KNITTING -- and so she had her mind focused on her lower tan tien -- where her knitting was -- and therefore she was recycling her chi brain energy back into her electrochemical lower body energy... what I call the "Yan Xin Secret"

Also a great point!

Guest paul walter

Ah that's awesome.

Notice that her LOVE is KNITTING -- and so she had her mind focused on her lower tan tien -- where her knitting was -- and therefore she was recycling her chi brain energy back into her electrochemical lower body energy... what I call the "Yan Xin Secret"

Maybe her needles were made of yarrow or super-conductive pine and the "sword fingers" effect of them pointing to her lower ab was sending brain chi directly into her tan tien. I'm going to the aged care faciltity down the street to study their techniques... ;)

Ah that's awesome.

Yeah, too bad our society discriminates against knitting and embroidering males!:lol: I discovered much meditation in both activities, some qigong, and even some taijiquan.:)

I've just returned from 1 1/2 months in China... one observation: Chinese men don't shun yin activities to the extent ours do. On a hot day you see a guy fanning himself with a pretty silk fan, another one carrying a flowery umbrella over his head (instead of toxic sunscreen on his skin)... I will post pictures in evidence one of these days. More yin=longer lasting. Statistically and taoistically, that is.

I've just returned from 1 1/2 months in China... one observation: Chinese men don't shun yin activities to the extent ours do. On a hot day you see a guy fanning himself with a pretty silk fan, another one carrying a flowery umbrella over his head (instead of toxic sunscreen on his skin)... I will post pictures in evidence one of these days. More yin=longer lasting. Statistically and taoistically, that is.

interesting

This dude is 110 - and I'd say looks pretty damn good for that age! He's still got all his hair and his skin is relatively smooth - perhaps even remarkably smooth for someone 110!!!

5.jpg?w=455

No details on his lifestyle though..

If that guy is 110-years-old and the lady mentioned above is 130-years-old and look quite good for their age, it's not hard to imagine what would be the case of a wandering Daoist or any other Asian ascetic who have attained a very high spiritual level and as a result live on "Qi and dew" including solar and full moon energies which is a magnificent "food" source. Yes there are out there and a lot older than people in their 100s. But I am not going to say much more about this topic, hehehe. Old "Yodas" reveal yourselves to the ordinary world. ;)

Edited by Gerard