Gerard

Tao Bums's emotional vampires

Sometimes I feel the urge to sneeze but I don't want to sneeze because I realize my urge to sneeze is from being too cold or some other negative influence. So I "flex" my pineal gland which connects to the cerebellum -- the instinct to sneeze is from the cerebellum! And so I stop the sneeze. At the same time I stop the sneeze I am also charging up my body energy -- turning the light backwards as per the Golden Flower. This is also one approach to emotional vampires. Another one is to sit in full lotus and SUCK UP their emotional negative energy -- all that negativeness? It's EXTRA energy!! And more for you! Only the full lotus vortex transforms that electrochemical energy from the lower organs into heart-love and then out the pineal gland as electromagnetic transmission back to its source -- the original negative emotions. Only now it's fun energy! And so after a while the negative emotion person realizes there's no point in their little game. haha. They give into the love and become a love radiator themselves!!

Hey Drew!

Good to see you back;-)

I feel I have to be careful about all the words because of your game. So I can't ask you all the stuff I want about the math/music theory. Which I would like to, but hey :lol:

Hey Drew!

Good to see you back;-)

I feel I have to be careful about all the words because of your game. So I can't ask you all the stuff I want about the math/music theory. Which I would like to, but hey :lol:

Kate here's my latest blog post -- the paranormal primer! Enjoy:

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/04/paranormal-primer.html

Sometimes I feel the urge to sneeze but I don't want to sneeze because I realize my urge to sneeze is from being too cold or some other negative influence. So I "flex" my pineal gland which connects to the cerebellum -- the instinct to sneeze is from the cerebellum! And so I stop the sneeze. At the same time I stop the sneeze I am also charging up my body energy -- turning the light backwards as per the Golden Flower. This is also one approach to emotional vampires. Another one is to sit in full lotus and SUCK UP their emotional negative energy -- all that negativeness? It's EXTRA energy!! And more for you! Only the full lotus vortex transforms that electrochemical energy from the lower organs into heart-love and then out the pineal gland as electromagnetic transmission back to its source -- the original negative emotions. Only now it's fun energy! And so after a while the negative emotion person realizes there's no point in their little game. haha. They give into the love and become a love radiator themselves!!

Indeed Drew, couldnt agree more ! Transmute it ! Recycle it into pure loving kindness :)

to me this "emotional vampirism" trip seems to be something akin to this mentality: you believe something different than i do and it is unsettling to my emotions so i will blame it (the emotions) on you. or, your style of communication perturbs my sentiments and sensibilities, therefore my emotional state is your fault, not mine, and i am absolved of personal responsibilities for my own emotions.

i suppose gold's definition is a bit more reasonable; it seems to me, however, he is more or less describing the "enlightened master" (heavy use of quotes here) vs. the "deluded little egoic being" paradigm that we see in operation in spiritual arenas. i will refrain from pointing out the folks here with 'groupies'.

i guess i agree with the stoics in this situation, "let us attribute our aversion/desire, to our own actions/principles", hell, i will just quote some:

"Some things are in our control and others not. Things in our control are opinion, pursuit, desire, aversion, and, in a word, whatever are our own actions. Things not in our control are body, property, reputation, command, and, in one word, whatever are not our own actions.

The things in our control are by nature free, unrestrained, unhindered; but those not in our control are weak, slavish, restrained, belonging to others. Remember, then, that if you suppose that things which are slavish by nature are also free, and that what belongs to others is your own, then you will be hindered. You will lament, you will be disturbed, and you will find fault both with gods and men. But if you suppose that only to be your own which is your own, and what belongs to others such as it really is, then no one will ever compel you or restrain you. Further, you will find fault with no one or accuse no one. You will do nothing against your will. No one will hurt you, you will have no enemies, and you not be harmed. " -epictetus

i suppose because he is talking in a way that "puts down/cuts through" an aspect of people's potential mentality he should be ignored as an "emotional vampire". :lol:

to me this "emotional vampirism" trip seems to be something akin to this mentality: ...

Great post!!!

Peace & Love!

What kind of emotional vampire are you? ;)

IMHO, when people stop responding with their livers and kidneys, they stop accumulating negative karma and respective sympathic neuro-physiological stimulation. Reactive spirit is the only thing keeping the flamers vampires alive.

thats a pretty funny site, thanks for sharing.

?, that last part really makes no sense, its a forum, why dont the "anti-vampires" go vehemently oppose something like child labor, class opression, female genital mutilation, or some other large cause of suffering instead of emotionally attaching to someones piddly words in a forum?

i have noticed that people are far too quick to label someone as a "troll" and proceed to ignore them from thereon out. isnt any topic started, in essence, fishing for responses? so by the definition on the joke site above, just about everyone is a troll.

Edited by contrivedname!