Zero Sum

The Tao & The Monothesitic God

"The justification for quantum cosmology is that, if the big bang is taken seriously, there would have been a time when the universe was compressed in to minute dimensions". Professor Paul Davis Mind Of God pg 62.

"The justification for quantum cosmology is that, if the big bang is taken seriously, there would have been a time when the universe was compressed in to minute dimensions". Professor Paul Davis Mind Of God pg 62.

And then there are times when I don't believe something a person says regardless of what kind of degree they have. Hehehe.

Quoted from my mind.

Peace & Love!

I agree. Reality is what we know as fact ourselves. Why should we trust the words of others that we cant really verify?

I just went in to the details of Big Bang from somone who knows more about it than me because you brought it up! lol

All respect to you bro :)

I agree. Reality is what we know as fact ourselves. Why should we trust the words of others that we cant really verify?

I just went in to the details of Big Bang from somone who knows more about it than me because you brought it up! lol

Maybe there are multiple Big Bangs. Now there are theories around parallel universes, Branes and other dimensions. Maybe the project at CERN can reveal some interesting things.

I want to incarnate into the Star Trek universe. :lol:

ralis

In Christianity God is the Source of everything and works in Mysterious ways.

Does anyone who comes from a Western/Christian Background adapt their previous Monotheistic belief to the Tao?

Could the Tao be another way of approaching God?

(Apologies to anyone I have offended. Not my intention).

Yuan-shih T'ien-tsun -- The First Principal

"He has no beginning and no end. He existed "before the void and the silence, before primordial chaos." He is self-existing, changeless, limitless, invisible, contains all virtues, is present in all places and is the source of all truth".

Thanks, my friend. I always enjoy talking with you.

Peace & Love!

Maybe there are multiple Big Bangs. Now there are theories around parallel universes, Branes and other dimensions. Maybe the project at CERN can reveal some interesting things.

I want to incarnate into the Star Trek universe. :lol:

ralis

Hi Ralis,

Yep. In Wayne L. Wang's "Dynamic Tao", (who has a PhD from MIT in Physics) although he does not speak directly to the subject, leaves open the possibility for multiple universes. If there are such then it would stand that there have been (and probably continue to be) multiple big bangs.

Peace & Love!

Hi Ralis,

Yep. In Wayne L. Wang's "Dynamic Tao", (who has a PhD from MIT in Physics) although he does not speak directly to the subject, leaves open the possibility for multiple universes. If there are such then it would stand that there have been (and probably continue to be) multiple big bangs.

Peace & Love!

Just to add a quote from Albert Einstein.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." :lol:

ralis

Hi SunInYourEyes,

(The sun was in my eyes earlier when I was working outside.)

That's great! I don't even have a single problem with that. When I speak to subjects such as this I speak only for myself.

Hang in there.

Peace & Love!

hey Marblehead,

I wasnt answering you anyway.Just said it in a way to answer the main post magnifying importance to follow your own heart,whatever resonates with each person ,as we are all so different.Maybe it didnt come out as i intended.

Youre sweet to write that though,

Sun

Just to add a quote from Albert Einstein.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." :lol:

ralis

Yep. There is still so very much that we do not know about the universe. But science has made some pretty good guesses, I think.

Peace & Love!

hey Marblehead,

I wasnt answering you anyway.Just said it in a way to answer the main post magnifying importance to follow your own heart,whatever resonates with each person ,as we are all so different.Maybe it didnt come out as i intended.

Youre sweet to write that though,

Sun

Hi Sun,

Thanks. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't giving the impression that I "know" what I am talking about. Mostly everything is say is an opinion unless I am quoting someone and then, in most cases, that is just 'their opinion'.

Peace & Love!