Encephalon

Opening your Third Eye with Youtube

No shortage of bold claims on the internet. This one from Youtube, an interesting exercise for activating your Pineal gland with a specific technique allegedly from Tibet, according to the video's author. I tried it with my skeptical but inquiring mind and have to admit to a certain joy in the vibrational effect as it begins to resonate throughout the bones around your sinuses. You have to find the right pitch to make it work.

Hopefully all you musicians, anatomists and Third Eye Junkies will try it out and report back.

Another video says that we won't be able to recognize the spaceships when they arrive unless we've opened our third eye, so ya'll better get on it. :wacko:

No shortage of bold claims on the internet. This one from Youtube, an interesting exercise for activating your Pineal gland with a specific technique allegedly from Tibet, according to the video's author. I tried it with my skeptical but inquiring mind and have to admit to a certain joy in the vibrational effect as it begins to resonate throughout the bones around your sinuses. You have to find the right pitch to make it work.

Hopefully all you musicians, anatomists and Third Eye Junkies will try it out and report back.

Another video says that we won't be able to recognize the spaceships when they arrive unless we've opened our third eye, so ya'll better get on it. :wacko:

See, I knew you were ready to enter the head dantiens. And you found one! Congrats.

Vibration stimulates, but does not teach you to control. You need to learn to flex it now. Contract and expand, vibrating it on its own without the use of external stimulation.

Congrats, you have six more main chakras in the head to go...

:)

See, I knew you were ready to enter the head dantiens. And you found one! Congrats.

Vibration stimulates, but does not teach you to control. You need to learn to flex it now. Contract and expand, vibrating it on its own without the use of external stimulation.

Congrats, you have six more main chakras in the head to go...

Thanks a bunch! Maybe I should move back to Silverthorne CO and take advantage of altitude training? :lol:

What do you mean by external stimulation? I've been able to throb my brow at will for a few weeks now. I feel a little more balanced, and am coming into more money these days, but I don't feel like I'm ready to sit down at the right hand of Jesus. Six more you say?

Thanks a bunch! Maybe I should move back to Silverthorne CO and take advantage of altitude training? :lol:

What do you mean by external stimulation? I've been able to throb my brow at will for a few weeks now. I feel a little more balanced, and am coming into more money these days, but I don't feel like I'm ready to sit down at the right hand of Jesus. Six more you say?

Yep. Its a fun endeavor.

External stimulation meaning the vibrations from the vocal cords do not originate in the head. They originate in the throat, vibrate the palate, the palate vibrates the sinus, the sinus cavity vibrates the gland.

Skip all that and learn to vibrate the gland. You can do it.

See, who said you can't learn from youtube or get free instruction off of TTB's !!!

Once you start it humming, weird things happen. It takes on a life of its own. You'll see!

LOL

I wonder if that is true about Flouride... that Flouride in the water contributes to the degeneration of the Pineal Gland... what do you think?

I wonder if that is true about Flouride... that Flouride in the water contributes to the degeneration of the Pineal Gland... what do you think?

Fluoride does seem to accumulate in the pineal gland; see here:

http://www.icnr.com/articles/fluoride-deposition.html

Whether it contributes to the gland's degeneration is a different question, and as far as I can tell, medical knowledge of the pineal gland leaves a great deal to be desired, so we may not have a definitive answer anytime soon.

I've been a big fan of lecithin consumption for many years. When I heard that the Pineal gland has the greatest concentration of lecithin of any other brain tissue I became even more convinced of its positive effects. I guess I should dump the flouride.

Guest paul walter

Also check out MSG and its effects on the glanduar system. MSG crosses the blood/brain barrier. Of course it is hidden in so many products like all the other 'conspiracy' additives. Paul.

I've been a big fan of lecithin consumption for many years. When I heard that the Pineal gland has the greatest concentration of lecithin of any other brain tissue I became even more convinced of its positive effects. I guess I should dump the flouride.

What have lecithin's effects been for you?

Yeah the lecithin pineal gland concentration is new to me -- maybe that's the tofu secret for Buddhist monks? Still junkies are not usually focused on the third eye:

I use it as a nutritional supplement to emulsify the fat in my bloodstream, as I have genes that grab on to cholesterol. It's also great brain food. But I have no subjective experience by taking it.

#

Human Growth Hormone, Melatonin And The Pineal Gland.

The pineal gland will respond quickly to proper nutrition even after being "starved" and degeneration has begun. The pineal contains more lecithin than any ...

hubpages.com/.../Human_Growth_Hormone__Melatonin_And_The_Pineal_Gland - Cached - Similar

#

Pineal Gland

The pineal gland is a small gland located inside the skull. It is richer in lecithin than any other part of the body. We are just now beginning to ...

www.myvits.com/pineal/vitamins.aspx - Cached - Similar

#

What foods, vitamins, substances aid third eye development and ...

23 posts - 1 author - Last post: Feb 6, 2009

Lecithin is the food source for the Pineal Gland; it eats lecithin and creates "clairvoyant" neural chemicals. Medical science also knows ...

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message529962/pg1

#

Human Growth Hormone, Melatonin And The Pineal Gland.

The pineal gland will respond quickly to proper nutrition even after being "starved" and degeneration has begun. The pineal contains more lecithin than any ...

hubpages.com/.../Human_Growth_Hormone__Melatonin_And_The_Pineal_Gland - Cached - Similar

#

Pineal Gland

The pineal gland is a small gland located inside the skull. It is richer in lecithin than any other part of the body. We are just now beginning to ...

www.myvits.com/pineal/vitamins.aspx - Cached - Similar

#

What foods, vitamins, substances aid third eye development and ...

23 posts - 1 author - Last post: Feb 6, 2009

Lecithin is the food source for the Pineal Gland; it eats lecithin and creates "clairvoyant" neural chemicals. Medical science also knows ...

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message529962/pg1

I just wanted to let everyone know that Drew is my research assistant, and he works for free.

That's exactly what my dad calls it: "free research" -- he says I do that a lot. Still google search will probably be automated soon and hardwired to your microchip implant. Check this out:

Chunyi Lin Hello my dear friends! This is for the people who listened to the Healing Connection on this past Tuesday evening. The reason I stopped and was unable to proceed with my meditation was because I was suddenly overwhelmed with visions of those suffering in Haiti... which then brought intense feelings of sadness. There is so much suffering.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Drew is my research assistant, and he works for free.

All this talk about the pineal gland inspired me to visit my inner guru on the mountain.

I spent about 40 minutes meditating this morning and opened it back up again.

During that time I saw about 100 plus visions and heard/watched at least 15 of my neighbors during their morning routine.

Things were moving so fast that it took everything I had to just keep a one pointed focus during all of the transitions.

It then moved into a semi lucid dream state where I worked through about 3 dreams with cognition.

Then I closed it back up and got grumpy because I had to actually go to work instead of meditate all day.

At least it was only a day of acupuncture patients...