Non

I feel like I'm being targetted

pretty entertaining Mal, some pretty good points. Though... whatever. There I go, I just neutralized myself.

Anyway, ... this reminds me of the book Biology of Belief which I've been needing to read by Bruce Lipton.

hey buddy,

I know how you feel, I've had many experiences which can be labeled 'psychosis', and it's indeed scary when you paint the world in such a negative light but there are big problems with your whole world-view; it's based on a thought-frame which just isn't congruent with reality. Look at this this way, your whole sensate world is filtered through the mind and if the mind isn't clean then the world appears different. Your emotions and thoughts actually create your reality this way because you think the real actual world is so negative, but in reality its just your mind that is the source of all this paranoia and hysteria.

I assure you, like others here have, that you have nothing to worry about. In fact, there is no stable independent entity that you refer to as 'I'. Your thoughts betray you, the real You which is empty pure blissful awareness, because thoughts all point back to a limited and false I not the real I. Next time you have such thoughts or worries or emotions, simply ask yourself Who am I? and try to figure that one out. not through thinking, but feeling.. and not in the body either. You are not body nor are you mind, these are just temporary manifestations of a much deeper dimension of yourself that you are not aware of. You're clinging to a self that is make believe, in reality you're a symbol of perfection. Not realizing this you create a reality of suffering for yourself.

You don't need a psychiatrist, nor do you need drugs. You don't even need to spend any money, except on some good books or teachings from a good teacher. Find a path. You're here for a reason, this specific forum, because you're open to spirituality. you're on the right track (believe me, I know), so stick around.. and outside of this forum I suggest you read up on spiritual paths like Buddhism, Taoism, Vedanta, etc. and see which you connect to.. then get good books (you can ask people here for recommendations) and find a center near you to connect with people and a teacher. This is all you need; to let go of false reality through learning enlightened teachings and meditation. Meditation is key to stop clinging to thoughts because that is the root of all psychotic issues. Peace be with you!

Edited by mikaelz

hey yea... I just read your post Mikaelz...

The error in perception may be right, I know that the ego is not the real me but it's the only thing I've been experiencing. I intellectually know I not the ego, but I don't 'experience' being 'egoless', until I thinking about being 'egoless' again. But then I dont know what to call my true self but 'emptiness'. "I" as ego doesn't want to experience this. "I" makes that so. It just wants to be practical?

Hello non

The best thing to do is to be careful who you hang out with,

don't trust people too quickly - there are ill people out there.

On the other hand you can't be too paranoid either,

find a healthy balance - and don't be affraid of the demons...

Fear is what they're after and it is the food they need to sustain themselves :)

Guest paul walter

hey yea... I just read your post Mikaelz...

The error in perception may be right, I know that the ego is not the real me but it's the only thing I've been experiencing. I intellectually know I not the ego, but I don't 'experience' being 'egoless', until I thinking about being 'egoless' again. But then I dont know what to call my true self but 'emptiness'. "I" as ego doesn't want to experience this. "I" makes that so. It just wants to be practical?

non, you may have posted for attention or some other reason? but if you want good advice and are willing to act on it--here: I recommend you stay away from 'conspiracy' stuff since your mind can do without the stress of being colonised by that highly stressfull philosophy every moment-don't worry, the conspiracy will still be there when you get back to it :P . In fact give up whatever you can that has negative-reinforcing effects on your mind. Replace them with 'hopeful' things- it's not that hard (unless you don't want to get better, that is). For example instaed of reading about the poisining of our food and water all the time act in the other direction and join an organic gardening group or read about Victor Schauberger/ Permaculture/ Biodynamics and see how our broken lives can be repaired. Put your money where your mouth is-don't be a victim!

If all people have to offer you for 'mind' problems is psychiatry and drugs then I don't think you will act on this advice any time soon because of your ambivalence to these modalities ( I think most people suggest such things because of a feeling of helplessness thinking nothing else is possible in our crap soceties) . Luckily there are real things that can help you IF you make the choice to get that help. Acupuncture/Energy modalities/EFT are all capable of radically changing your state from unbearable to bearable to better. Perhaps you've never had joy/happiness in your life so can't imagine there is anything worth fighting for? I can assure you health is it's own reward.

If funds are low I SERIOUSLY suggest you go to a GOOD homeopath. Homeopathy is tao in a bottle-its science (ridiculed and suppressed by mainstream medicine) is profound. A few consults with a good homeopath together with the required remedies (which are cheap and usually one-off investments) can change your life VERY quickly and profoundly for the better. I am living proof to that process, as are many others around the world. The vibrational essence of the medicine works on your various energy bodies,from the physical o the outward etheric etc levels. Happily, homeopathy was systematically suppressed and dismanteled by the American Medical Association/drug companies in your country at the beginning of the 20th century because it was a threat to mainstream quacks, so you can take heart in knowing you would be supporting the Nikola Tesla of alternative medicine :lol:. There are many other 'alternative' therapies available based on psychiatric type models but they are usually dependent for their efficacy on the quality of the practitioner which can beexpensive but not neccessarily giving good results. So if you are a real outsider you should act like one and take control of your health since it's all that's seperating you from being a slave to the state and your own mind ;). Contact me if you want more info on anything. P.S. I only recommend what has saved my own life. Stay strong, Paul

Because of the possibilities for fun and merriment. It is almost Xtianmas after all.

Edit: And arguing. Wouldn't be Xtianmas without some arguing. Preferably about things you haven't wished to argue about or taken the time to argue very much about before because you didn't have the opportunity to really be in anyone's face for an entire day (or more, some people like to spend more time in each other's faces at Xitianmastime).

Edited by -K-

Because of the possibilities for fun and merriment. It is almost Xtianmas after all.

Edit: And arguing. Wouldn't be Xtianmas without some arguing. Preferably about things you haven't wished to argue about or taken the time to argue very much about before because you didn't have the opportunity to really be in anyone's face for an entire day (or more, some people like to spend more time in each other's faces at Xitianmastime).

i don't agree with your arguing and shall continue to say so until you are sick of it and the thread gets locked. :)

• Like 1

i don't agree with your arguing and shall continue to say so until you are sick of it and the thread gets locked. :)

I think you have a point. Very well made and entirely acceptable, with which I might often agree but not at this Xtiantidemastime.

I think you have a point. Very well made and entirely acceptable, with which I might often agree but not at this Xtiantidemastime.

Huh I'm not fooled by your agreement. I do feel targeted now. the world is against me and rightly so.

Huh I'm not fooled by your agreement. I do feel targeted now. the world is against me and rightly so.

You're right! The world is unjustly and rightly against you but I disagree that you are fooled by my agreement. Takes a lot more at Xtianmastideness. You're just saying so to avoid the Xtianness tradition of being in people's faces.

You're right! The world is unjustly and rightly against you but I disagree that you are fooled by my agreement. Takes a lot more at Xtianmastideness. You're just saying so to avoid the Xtianness tradition of being in people's faces.

I feel like a pudding. No really i do.

why not start a nice new arguing thread full of Joviality Arguing.

I ARGUE FOR

FRESH ARGUINGS

No. no. no. not. not now. not ever. oh go on then.

christmas joviality arguing thread should be called a joviality title.

what shall we call it?

answers on a postcard please, except actually, in posts here on the interwebs.

A title that will instill joviality in the hearts of all , and yet inspire a arguing fire that flames joviality through the body as spiced rum on a winters eve.

christmas joviality arguing thread should be called a joviality title.

what shall we call it?

answers on a postcard please, except actually, in posts here on the interwebs.

A title that will instill joviality in the hearts of all , and yet inspire a arguing fire that flames joviality through the body as spiced rum on a winters eve.

how about "Yuletide Yatter"

re. YULETIDE YATTER

womens institute

jamtarts and very strong tea

NO

Eh?