devi

Sifu Jenny Lamb's Upcoming Yi Gong Seminars

I had given my deposit for that retreat too. Now I can't go. Too many co-workers are having surgery that month and I have to cover.

s

:angry:

i've wanted to meet you in-person ever since you first showed up around here. oh well. it'll have to happen at some point, that's for sure. maybe i can meet you for coffee at the end of the retreat or something? i'll be driving in from Sacramento. i just like to drive. *shrugs* so if you live 30 minutes away i could swing that, if you have any availability.

and Vortex, your points are all well-taken. much love to you too, brother.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

A copy of DVD "Qigong for Self-Healing - Series I" (like new, viewed only once) is on sale, good price.

Master Jenny is now Buddhist and not Daoist?How that?

What is KAP mentioned in few posts?

Can someone explain to me what is Golden Dragon Body and Golden Phoenix Body?Is it the same as Yang Shen or maybe like Diamond Body of Dzhogchen Buddhism?

Is Red Phoenix meditation related to Niwan or Xin(heart-mind)?

Ormus

Yes, Red phoenix opens all nina palaces. 

Golden Dragon body is the same as yang sheng. Master Jenny was always buddhist and daoist like most of practitioners who study in china. 

Thank you Seeker.

What are this in Kunlun Nei Gong:

1.Red Dragon;

2.Golden Flower;

3.5 element method?

Is there someone who obtain Golden Dragon Body or Yang Shen and can prove this?

Ormus

Max, Kan-San and his wife attained golden dragon body and can manifest it. Kan is most willingly to do so if anyone want to travel to japan of course.

Kunlun Nei Gong is 3 levels of Red Phoenix and 3 levels of Kunlun Nei Gong (Yi Gong)

is neidan with exclusion of stage earth immortal as you directly transform yourself into shenxian.

Then they are Immortals(Xian) but to me is strange because Master Max have grey hair and as years pass he is older.How about that?

He even claim to have Wai Dan Elixir(Philosopher Stone) so I vonder why he dont ingest it and become younger?

Seeker you now say it is Nei Dan.How Yi Gong(Qi Gong) and Nei Gong can be Nei Dan?

Real Shen and Tian Xian have specific clues on the body as mark.One is square eyes and it is from me too much and I cant speak further.You decide.

Ormus

When you become Xian body disappears anyway because it's never really existed, it's was only results of karmic illusion and play of taji. So body do not get older or younger, those are only appearances of ignorant people who do not realize the Dao. All you need is to have healthy body or at least healthy body which can function to comperhand the Dao directly, when Dao is realized and actualized the body is not needed anymore.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing

Dear Seeker,

I cant agree with you regarding Xian level and physical body because this neglect huge tradition of Immortals before creation of Nei Dan and also Di Xian level in Nei Dan.

Also Qi Gong and Nei Gong show us that body can become younger.

Ormus