sean

Ugggh... building and sticking with a practice routine

My grandfather is friends with this guy who is a billionaire..literally one of the 4 richest men in Iran..I got to have dinner with him and saw him operate for a day in NY years ago.

Anyway, this guy was short, like 5' 2" and totally inconspicuous. Normal clothes, normal speech(in Farsi) absolutly nothing special or out of the ordinary about him. The only thing that stuck out at all about him was that he was playing or perhaps praying with his prayer beads ALL DAY LONG. Any time I would see him, if he was not engaged in a conversation or a meal he was constantly focused on his beads and having them play through his fingers over and over and over.

I was told this guy is worth like 8 billion so must be something to those beads.

Then again My little sister does her Catholic Rosary every night and is a moderatly paid artist in NYC so not saying prayer beads guaranantee tremendous wealth or anything :D

wow this is an old thread.....

i was going to add my bit but it's all been done already.

anyways i find in order to make a routine consistant i just have to make sure i do a few practices daily, and try add to them time goes and they are being done consistantly.

i wanted to make a comment about ADD too.

personally i don't believe there is such a thing as ADD. i have read two theories about it which make sense to me, one is fairly conventional and the other a bit out there.... i don't know whether either is true but as far as i'm concerned they could be.

firstly is that ADD is actually a high sensitivity to food additives. i have never been tested for ADD but when i was a youngster in primary school i used to steal other kids who had lunches mainly made up of chips and cakes and so on. it used to send me totally nuts and make my go completely hyperactive..... like i was on drugs.

one of my friends from high school was diagnosed with ADD. he didn't eat a huge amount of 'enhanced' foods, but they were definately a component of his diet. he used to take ritalin and on the days he had had his drugs (pharmaceuticals.... the REAL drugs!!!) he turned into a very strange person. it was kind of scary actually, he was all quiet but it was almost like he wasn't even there anymore.

however when i took the damn pills they made me go nuts!

anyways a second, much more fantastical (but i like the fantastic hehehe..... i think this whole world is one big fantasy and the sooner we realise it and begin exercising our ability to create with our thoughts, the quicker we can turn it back into paradise!) is that kids with ADD are actually what is considered 'indigo' or 'crystal' children. children (and there are 'indigo' adults around now too apparently) who were born to help raise the vibrational level of this planet.

these people would likely have a very intense desire to help out, or that they need to help the world change in some respect. they would also likely be able to be very easily overwhelmed by noise, lots of people, drugs, etc and perhaps even fall into depression and despair from time to time.

maybe........????

about chemtrails too. the chemtrails are a big problem, but even worse is the 'mobile phone' towers that are now everwhere, on top of almost every building. it is those towers which are used to maneover and manipulate the chemtrails that have been sprayed. the towers are also used to send out frequencies that interfere with our normal thought patterns.

apparently in sydney a lot of people have been dreaming about war or violence lately. i had a dream about it all descending into chaos and having to fight for survival. it was an incredibly vivid dream and felt like i was really there.

melbourne had a terroist threat announced at it. and in the city of sydney now there are police on every corner. don't know what melbourne is like!

it's incredible........

when is martial law coming? i bet you'll get it in america before we do here...

I think ADD is a huge misdiagnosis--actually I think ADD is really Attention Surplus Syndrome, where the individual has too much ability to focus and concentrate on important matters and resists being distracted by stupid uninteresting crap that they teach in school. They are the real leaders, and the system does the best to coral their noble life force into knots of negativity.

nice..... yeah, this is still a very appropriate thread for me though I have made some progress.

this thread is one of the reasons i joined this forum....... i get help on this topic from here all the time.

nice..... yeah, this is still a very appropriate thread for me though I have made some progress.

this thread is one of the reasons i joined this forum....... i get help on this topic from here all the time.

Yeah, I'd forgotten all about this thread, but it is one that still (unfortunately) resonates with me! I had a very good and long run of no problems, getting up early, doing my practices and feeling great, but everything changes eventually. I'm just waiting for it all to swing back in the other direction again!

Sean,

I like how you gently, step-by-step start your day. Good idea with the beads.

-Yoda