Sign in to follow this  
lino

Serious question

:blink:

I'm asking Santi, Mr.Lomax, 5elementtao or anybody that would know. About accessing "real time", what I get is an object reflecting "light" into the eyes so we never really access "real time" because of the lag for light to travel. Is there anything besides this "light" where "real time" is accessed?

Edited by lino

Greetings..

Nope, it's the only game in town.. the only 'real-time' is in your own 'being'.. in letting-go of the 'measurement of time/lightwaves/mind-imagery, and seeing the process as one of Consciousness discovering itself..

Be well..

It's actually a good question. There is precognition because light is bent by spacetime (classical) or light bends spacetime (quantum). It's called the "time-frequency uncertainty principle" in quantum physics. In other words the more you measure the frequency the less you know the time you are measuring and vice versa. This is the rediscovery of an ancient paradox encountered and kept hidden by the Pythagoreans -- before Western measurement was based on time as spatial distance.

So you LISTEN to light -- there's no one listening -- the more quantum light created the more spacetime is bent. Long distance healing only takes a couple minutes for the transmission to take place -- while precognition can be years ahead of "time."

Before the quantum measurement takes place there is an entanglement by a pilot wave that is superliminal or faster than light speed. The pilot wave then returns back to its origin -- from the future -- these are considered "virtual" particles because when the measurement takes place they disappear. In meditation there is no "measurement" of time and frequency -- there's no closed technology for an experiment -- reality is an open system and we exist within it.

So quantum physics argues -- at least some physicists -- then in the "future" there will be no time. Julian Barbour has a book on this -- The End of Time -- how there will be some eternal Platonic realm of just pure energy.

This is experienced as the "rainbow vortex" in meditation -- it's spacetime itself as the different wavelengths of light -- so that reality is actually a HOLOGRAPH. There is no external space nor internal -- what "we" experience is actually just a part of this rainbow vortex itself creating the illusion of three dimensional matter. The higher the frequency the more intense the energy but also the more "eternal" the time and the more condensed the space. Even astral travel is based on the concept of an individual ego who travels somewhere. Not in the holographic universe -- the information is all interwoven and overlapping as a vortex which constantly destroys and creates itself.

The process is eternal -- and is not the light energy itself nor is it limited to a spatial form. So you LISTEN to the process which then creates the light from the pure consciousness of the process as complementary opposite resonance.

I'm asking Santi, Mr.Lomax, 5elementtao or anybody that would know. About accessing "real time", what I get is an object reflecting "light" into the eyes so we never really access "real time" because of the lag for light to travel. Is there anything besides this "light" where "real time" is accessed?

Edited by drewhempel

There is no time or space in Consciousness. Who we are exists outside of time.

Once you have an experiential understanding of this it makes life a lot simpler. You are as close to me as my thoughts no matter where you are. :)

My experience is that we can be in both states at once. Time as we know it is part of 3 dimensional created existence. It is the matrix which allows us to play this video game called life. Your spirit is beyond time and space. If you operate from your spirit you can go beyond those limitations.

So, IME, don't expect your physical senses or your mind to go beyond time, because mind and body are part of the matrix. Your spirit is able to go beyond it. So, the real task is to use your practice as a way to go beyond your mind. the problem is you can't use your mind to go beyond itself. This is the major puzzle of spiritual work.

. Is there anything besides this "light" where "real time" is accessed?

Personally this kind of question is too philosophically abstract for me. But I recently downloaded and have been listening to an Eckhardt Tolle broadcast redone w/ biaural beats that talk about accessing real time. Its a good talk which hits on many of his themes. It includes a theme on how to access real time.

Worth the listen -

http://diydharma.org/radiokosmos1-eckhart-...l-beats-obinine

Michael

P.S. If real time was so great they'd never have invented Tivo.

My experience is that we can be in both states at once. Time as we know it is part of 3 dimensional created existence. It is the matrix which allows us to play this video game called life. Your spirit is beyond time and space. If you operate from your spirit you can go beyond those limitations.

So, IME, don't expect your physical senses or your mind to go beyond time, because mind and body are part of the matrix. Your spirit is able to go beyond it. So, the real task is to use your practice as a way to go beyond your mind. the problem is you can't use your mind to go beyond itself. This is the major puzzle of spiritual work.

What you call spirit there is actually mind. And what you call mind is actually just a mindset and not mind. Don't pervert the meanings please.

Spirit is a wholly unnecessary word. Spirit simply means "breath", which in turn was a way for our ancestors to indicate something subtle. Our ancestors had some wisdom, but mostly they were dumb and used words in a grossly approximate and incorrect way. For example, they would say 3 or 7 to mean "many", or the Chinese version, which is "10,000." That's not a good way to communicate. It's OK if you know what it means, but it's not a general purpose communication.

Today we have a better command of language and we have evolved some. Let's please use the full capabilities of expression that we have.

Please distinguish mind from mindset. You'll do everyone a huge favor.

Edited by goldisheavy

Sign in to follow this