Sign in to follow this  
ShaktiMama

Looking Towards the New Year

Before the New Year starts devote one day to Fasting from Anger and Resentment. Meditate instead on the qualities of Forgiveness for Yourself and Others.

Before the New Year starts devote one day to Fasting from Anger and Resentment. Meditate instead on the qualities of Forgiveness for Yourself and Others.

Change of my diet, job and other things that are necessary in my life. :)

My plan...actually what I have already begun...is a committed practice of Spring Forest Qigong (daily), meditation from Yogani's little book Deep Meditation by Yogani(twice daily) and the daily practice of Bhakti yoga in the form of service to an Ideal (mine probably being Christ as he fits nicely in my Hermetic Qabalist cosmology around the area of Tipheret or the Heart Chakra). This idea too is taken from one of Yogani's books ...Bhakti and Karma Yoga.

My goal is to cultivate 24/7 insofar as that the mundane is as much a time for the "spiritual" as when I sit with my eyes closed in meditation or perform some sweet qigong moves. :D Spirituality is a part of the tapestry of my whole life and this year I am going to initiate living it fully from that perspective.

Also with this deep cultivation I will become a far better Hermetic Qabalist and magician.

On the more mundane level I am going to be getting more fit (I used to be a bodybuilder before I had a son that required the lion's share of my time) and finally dive into becoming a vegetarian as I have never been much of a carnivore. I could never go full vegan though as I do want some eggs or even a bit of fish from time to time.

Love and Peace,

Sundragon

No plans but I do need to loose some excess mass around my mid-section (and some weight, in general) so I guess that would be a New Year goal for me.

Peace & Love!

No plans but I do need to loose some excess mass around my mid-section (and some weight, in general) so I guess that would be a New Year goal for me.

Peace & Love!

Midriff flab in men is carbohydrate-based, lay off the pasta (and beer, lol) replace with veggies and healthy oil ;)

I want to heal my eyes in 2010. I have a -3,5 prescription now, I want to get it it down under -1,00.

I want to heal my eyes in 2010. I have a -3,5 prescription now, I want to get it it down under -1,00.

From what I have read about what energy work can do to heal the body I would think that your goal is certainly within reach.

Love and Peace,

Sundragon

I am going to attempt something I've never done before. Live for 3 months without opinions.

It occurred to me that I don't know what I am without them. Read the news - opinions lurk. Read Taobums - opinions lurk. Watch people's behavior where ever I go - there opinions spring to life. When asked about something I'm always forthcoming with an opinion. Hell...message boards are HORDED stores of opinions from him, her, you, me...everybody. Who are we without them?

No matter what they are - opinions first and foremost are filters. I am tired of filters. I want to find out what I am without them and not just be the opinion-animal humanity is.

Sign in to follow this