NeiChuan

Ice Cream and Qi gong.

We have three places here in Santa Fe where we can buy it. If I am desperate, I will go to Whole Foods.

ralis

My family used to drive down from Minnesota to Ghost Ranch Abiquiu every summer for a couple weeks. That was in the late 70s and early 80s before Santa Fe became yuppy. I was there last in 1988. Still it's an awesome city.

We have three places here in Santa Fe where we can buy it. If I am desperate, I will go to Whole Foods.

ralis

So guys, I just figured out the trick.

You gotta put HOT fudge in with the ICE cream, then you have ALCHEMY in your mouth!

Brilliant!! I'm gonna try that now :D wait, I don't have fudge.. :( maybe if I heat up a home-made chocolate chip cookie...

That sounds like an excellent idea! :D

But on a more serious note...I do think that cold stuff going inside your body isn't ideal. It's good to keep it warm. So I just keep the ice cream on my tongue for longer, and kinda swirl it around, so that it's mostly lukewarm when I swallow it. That's better than shoving whole spoonfuls of it down your throat.

That sounds like an excellent idea! :D

But on a more serious note...I do think that cold stuff going inside your body isn't ideal. It's good to keep it warm. So I just keep the ice cream on my tongue for longer, and kinda swirl it around, so that it's mostly lukewarm when I swallow it. That's better than shoving whole spoonfuls of it down your throat.

How about shoving a half spoonful. :lol:

ralis

A heated chocolate/walnut brownie a la mode, drizzled with raspberry sauce and topped with 1000mcg of LSD. That should take care of the sniffles.

A heated chocolate/walnut brownie a la mode, drizzled with raspberry sauce and topped with 1000mcg of LSD. That should take care of the sniffles.

:D:D

ralis