Sign in to follow this  
That Guy

High Level chi battle?

Interesting, I can't go on such a quest right now, but someday maybe. Can't have it bug me forever not knowing for sure that maybe out there somewhere a true master exists :lol:

What martial art does this master teach?

And I dont care if i need it or not, but flight of some sort or teleportation, thats a power i d welcome any day :lol: god knows how I hate sitting in a plane for hoours <_<

W e i J i a T z u J a n M e n. I'm spacing that out so as not to get attention from the wrong folks. It's a nearly-extinct system, itself, because he was the last of 37 inheritors of the full system, and he did not pass the full system on to anyone, and he died. Unless he's going to be teaching via the astral plane, that system may, in its full form, have ended. However, he said that there are a number of others that teach pretty much the same stuff. Most of those people are going to be in China, though. You might could find a few in New York Chinatown, or San Francisco or Seattle Chinatowns.

Levitation is definitely possible, according to him. He wouldn't teach it, but I'm pretty sure he knew how.

I'm not sure levitation would, in and of itself, be a good replacement for plane flight. You would need some really advanced skills to be able to survive going 500 miles per hour in open air. You wouldn't be able to breathe, and your skin would probably suffer severe wind burn. Of course, you might have been joking, in which case, :rolleyes:

OK What about this?!

Do you know this master?

Does anyone think hes authentic??

Just looks like a big joke to me. Please share your thoughts on this more traditional looking master.

Okay. There is a litlle authentic demonstration in that video.

But, the sensationalism is totally uncalled for. I agree, the add-on BS makes the whole thing look phoney even though, like I said, there is some authenticity in presentation.

Sad that there are those who feel the need to make things appear 'super-natural'.

Peace & Love!

W e i J i a T z u J a n M e n. I'm spacing that out so as not to get attention from the wrong folks. It's a nearly-extinct system, itself, because he was the last of 37 inheritors of the full system, and he did not pass the full system on to anyone, and he died. Unless he's going to be teaching via the astral plane, that system may, in its full form, have ended. However, he said that there are a number of others that teach pretty much the same stuff. Most of those people are going to be in China, though. You might could find a few in New York Chinatown, or San Francisco or Seattle Chinatowns.

Levitation is definitely possible, according to him. He wouldn't teach it, but I'm pretty sure he knew how.

I'm not sure levitation would, in and of itself, be a good replacement for plane flight. You would need some really advanced skills to be able to survive going 500 miles per hour in open air. You wouldn't be able to breathe, and your skin would probably suffer severe wind burn. Of course, you might have been joking, in which case, :rolleyes:

Thats a shame, not passing on the knowledge before you pass. I find it sad when knowledge that has taken so much time to gather is lost so quickly, though if we are include astral training in our model then I guess masters like him dont have to care so much about not telling anyone whilst here.

You can fly lower and more slowly to enjoy the sights :lol: And if you can fly, then the possibilities are open, a good chi bubble can keep you safe :lol:

But things like this are still in the fantasy side to me, for now anyway.

Thats a shame, not passing on the knowledge before you pass. I find it sad when knowledge that has taken so much time to gather is lost so quickly, though if we are include astral training in our model then I guess masters like him dont have to care so much about not telling anyone whilst here.

You can fly lower and more slowly to enjoy the sights :lol: And if you can fly, then the possibilities are open, a good chi bubble can keep you safe :lol:

But things like this are still in the fantasy side to me, for now anyway.

I have no idea if he could teach anyone on the astral plane, let alone if he would. With that guy, very little would surprise me, either way.

Chi bubble? Wouldn't it be easier to just buy a plane ticket, than learn all these crazy esoteric skills? You are missing the very real possibility that

1. These skills could take decades to master

2. You might have to study with someone for many years, even to get them to teach you this stuff.

I know you're playing with me. But, it's like they say, "Fools laugh. It laughs harder."

OK What about this?!

Do you know this master?

Does anyone think hes authentic??

Just looks like a big joke to me. Please share your thoughts on this more traditional looking master.

Lama Dondrup Dorje (aka Peter Yeung from Newcastle from UK) is a fraud. Period. When challenged to perform his 'magic' on someone not his student he jumped the guy in a backroom and beat him up.

I have no idea if he could teach anyone on the astral plane, let alone if he would. With that guy, very little would surprise me, either way.

Chi bubble? Wouldn't it be easier to just buy a plane ticket, than learn all these crazy esoteric skills? You are missing the very real possibility that

1. These skills could take decades to master

2. You might have to study with someone for many years, even to get them to teach you this stuff.

I know you're playing with me. But, it's like they say, "Fools laugh. It laughs harder."

I m just playing with the idea in general, no negative-intent

But you know chi ball transport is a lot more environmentally friendly ;)

" he jumped the guy in a backroom and beat him up." :blink::blink:

Damn, he isn't even a decent person :huh: Well unless it was a complete cheap surprise attack, at least we know he has some decent fight power, along with psychological problems too....

Thats why it would be good o scientifically test these things extensively, so if they exist on such a level we can have a real idea of it, set real standards and properties to it instead of having so many different interpretations

Amen :D

Interesting video, the candle is standard, the brick was cooler. And its not on a table which is a plus since last guy who did it on a table was a trickster :lol:

And we can still see its effects, like we see the effects of microwaves on a furby but not the waves themselves

Though there is claim yang chi is blue, but then the story changed and yang chi is red. :rolleyes: So to some people chi will be visible on video.

Thats why it would be good o scientifically test these things extensively, so if they exist on such a level we can have a real idea of it, set real standards and properties to it instead of having so many different interpretations

Your ignorance is entertaining.

As they say--"Fools laugh. It laughs harder."

Perhaps someday someone might bother to reveal these kinds of abilities in a very public, scientifically-tested way. But I don't give a damn. I know what I've experienced, and I know the best martial artists in China, and in the world, are the ones that have mastered these energies. The skepticism of the uninitiated is entertaining.

There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. LOL

Shit, there are more things in just China. Heck, probably more things in a 50 mile radius from your house. LOL

Your ignorance is entertaining.

As they say--"Fools laugh. It laughs harder."

Perhaps someday someone might bother to reveal these kinds of abilities in a very public, scientifically-tested way. But I don't give a damn. I know what I've experienced, and I know the best martial artists in China, and in the world, are the ones that have mastered these energies. The skepticism of the uninitiated is entertaining.

There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. LOL

Shit, there are more things in just China. Heck, probably more things in a 50 mile radius from your house. LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not ignoring anything, I am here, I am looking.

If anyone is ignorant, despite their supposed wisdom, it is these masters, they cannot see the latent potential there is if we could learn about this energy in detail.

Clean energy

I d guess large amounts if not infinite energy

If it really transfers instantly, could result in faster internet :lol:

Healing machine maybe

Things we may not even imagine right now

I dont care how big a masters they are, I m sure they can see our planet is gonna run out of resources as the population grows as well as get dirtier. So either they are ignorant or selfish, probably a share of both exist.

No one is gonna be laughing if our planet is a pile of garbage to live in in the future....

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not ignoring anything, I am here, I am looking.

If anyone is ignorant, despite their supposed wisdom, it is these masters, they cannot see the latent potential there is if we could learn about this energy in detail.

Clean energy

I d guess large amounts if not infinite energy

If it really transfers instantly, could result in faster internet :lol:

Healing machine maybe

Things we may not even imagine right now

I dont care how big a masters they are, I m sure they can see our planet is gonna run out of resources as the population grows as well as get dirtier. So either they are ignorant or selfish, probably a share of both exist.

No one is gonna be laughing if our planet is a pile of garbage to live in in the future....

I think many/most of them are like my teacher. He was very serious about not letting this kind of teaching get into the wrong hands. If Muslim extremists and black magicians get more of these kinds of abilities, I don't think all of the results will be a better, safer planet, do you? It's the same reason that it's a good idea to keep nukes and other weapons out of the hands of Muslim extremists.

I think the original reason to keep these things secret is because some people are...very evil. There are a lot of very dark black-magic-using tongs and triads in China. As well, these days, we also have sociopaths, people with very deep-seated racial or religious hatred, very angry people with violent tendencies and little self-control, etc. Not only that, with the internet, this kind of teaching can be spread very easily, and it gets very hard to control who has access to what. It may be better to keep these things secret, for the moment. :)

I think many/most of them are like my teacher. He was very serious about not letting this kind of teaching get into the wrong hands. If Muslim extremists and black magicians get more of these kinds of abilities, I don't think all of the results will be a better, safer planet, do you? It's the same reason that it's a good idea to keep nukes and other weapons out of the hands of Muslim extremists.

I think the original reason to keep these things secret is because some people are...very evil. There are a lot of very dark black-magic-using tongs and triads in China. As well, these days, we also have sociopaths, people with very deep-seated racial or religious hatred, very angry people with violent tendencies and little self-control, etc. Not only that, with the internet, this kind of teaching can be spread very easily, and it gets very hard to control who has access to what. It may be better to keep these things secret, for the moment. :)

Yes it is dangerous BUT lets face it, we're in a very dangerous world already. Like you said it takes a looong looong time to develop these abilities, its easier to just buy a plane ticket. So I doubt these extremists will be learning these things as oppose to getting weapons like guns, mines, rockets etc.

And who knows, maybe if they practised these things it would stop them from being like that.

Now if we use the knowledge gained to make more new weapons it might be different, but we've already got chemical warfare and nukes, we can kill the planet, I don't know how much more dangerous these new weapons could be but what I m saying is that danger levels are already very very high.

And learning about this could really help with blackmagic and stuff, because then everyone is aware of the dangers and who knows we might come up with a great way to block these attacks. But knowledge is power, and by leaving the world without this knowledge you leave it powerless against the evils ones who do.

Yes it is dangerous BUT lets face it, we're in a very dangerous world already. Like you said it takes a looong looong time to develop these abilities, its easier to just buy a plane ticket. So I doubt these extremists will be learning these things as oppose to getting weapons like guns, mines, rockets etc.

And who knows, maybe if they practised these things it would stop them from being like that.

Now if we use the knowledge gained to make more new weapons it might be different, but we've already got chemical warfare and nukes, we can kill the planet, I don't know how much more dangerous these new weapons could be but what I m saying is that danger levels are already very very high.

And learning about this could really help with blackmagic and stuff, because then everyone is aware of the dangers and who knows we might come up with a great way to block these attacks. But knowledge is power, and by leaving the world without this knowledge you leave it powerless against the evils ones who do.

I do not think you have thought this through. I don't actually know how long it takes to develop these abilities. I don't have them. For that matter, I really don't believe that practicing this stuff makes you a better person, or at least not automatically. A real fanatic will do what it takes to cause harm, even if he has to work years and years at it. The 9/11 hijackers spent years learning to fly planes and study martial arts.

Spreading this stuff around will have no net effect on the problems that come with black magic. As soon as a particular ability is released publicly, everybody has access to it, and it's a wash.

I repeat--there are reasons these things are secret. Some of them have to do with the world not getting any better if they are released, or maybe worse, and others have to do with the practitioners not wanting to get harrassed. Nobody wants eager prospective students, government agents, and skeptics calling and bothering them.

Let's say you worked for a bank. Would you spread information around the internet about the holes in the bank's IT security systems? You could justify it by saying that the bank will eventually close those holes, if they are publicly known. Meanwhile, thousands of people could/would have their bank accounts emptied by hackers.

Every release of secret information has its costs and benefits. Sudden releases have more extreme effects, wouldn't you say? Who wants extreme effects? Not me, I don't think. :)

Guest paul walter

The 9/11 hijackers spent years learning to fly planes and study martial arts.

I think you are confusing government propaganda for 'fact'. Also, from what I can surmise most fanatics just sit around waiting (with a little training so they don't get bored) for a government to give them the support to carry out an attack B) .

But the core of this thing, the resource that this energy is can make a world of a difference!

Do you want a world where people fight over energy resources?

Do you want a world where countries with certain resources hold such power against those who dont?

Do you want a polluted world?

Do you want a nuclear powered world? Where accidents can leave negative long term damage...

And thats just talking about the basic energy needs we have to enjoy a better lifestyle.

If you believe the 9/11 official story or one of the 9/11 conspiracy stories, the truth is there are wars going on right now and they manage to kill people without problem not using any of this stuff. If chi weaponry was made it would be a new way to kill, it would not be a motivation to kill.

There are far scarier things out there, like nukes. And to me the scariest is biological warfare, you can't dodge the thing, it can spread as far as there are people and once you have it, if its a bad one, you're gone and theres nothing you can do about it.

And have you ever thought of the POSITIVE extremes that could come from this?

As for your bank example its very negative oriented thinking, why should it be holes in a system? Lets just say you're telling the world about hacking, so it its information, so at least you know whats out there and can protect yourself. Can you imagine if hacking was kept secret? people get their info stolen and they wouldnt even know what hit them :lol:

I guess my final word on this is that this info can either make the world better by solving some of its problems Or leave it the same because we already kill one another in a mass scale whilst harming our planet to do it, can't get much worse than that for us as a species.

But the core of this thing, the resource that this energy is can make a world of a difference!

Power is neutral. Nobel thought that dynamite would be used purely for good. Guess what? Not. The same with nuclear power. If you think nukes are scary, just imagine a large-scale machine that could harness these energies. Yeah, just as scary. What really scares me is the thought that some Muslim extremist might develop such a machine and kill a few million people. Yeah, I think I'll let that day come later versus sooner. If you want to reveal all this to the world, go find someone who has mastered these skills. The ball's in your court, my friend. :)

Power is neutral. Nobel thought that dynamite would be used purely for good. Guess what? Not. The same with nuclear power. If you think nukes are scary, just imagine a large-scale machine that could harness these energies. Yeah, just as scary. What really scares me is the thought that some Muslim extremist might develop such a machine and kill a few million people. Yeah, I think I'll let that day come later versus sooner. If you want to reveal all this to the world, go find someone who has mastered these skills. The ball's in your court, my friend. :)

Weapons capable of killing millions are out already, this machine if built would just be another alternative for us to kill each other :)

ANd maybe we'd create a heaven on earth sooner rather than later if we can make resources more plentiful ;)

But yeah, we always tend to wait for someone else out there to do things for us. When i got some real finances I'll go on a quest to help humankind :lol: I just hope hes got an open positive mindset when I find him so he'd be willing to share this knowledge.

Weapons capable of killing millions are out already, this machine if built would just be another alternative for us to kill each other :)

ANd maybe we'd create a heaven on earth sooner rather than later if we can make resources more plentiful ;)

I don't know, there were a few times when we camr pretty darn close to total nuclear annihilation. We're still in nuclear danger on a smaller scale because of terrorists and crazy dictators. I fear that weapons that used these energies would take us several decades to get to a point of safety from total annihilation, just like it took us several decades to come to a basic worldwide semi-consensus re: nukes.

I definitely think that, if Moore's Law keeps holding true, we will eventually recognize and accept and use these energies. They are a part of us/Life/nature. I'm pretty sure that at least some of them are quite controllable and harnessable, and do conform well to as-yet-undiscovered mathematical/scientific equations and rules.

I see no point in rushing worldwide awareness of these energies. :) But, if you want to push that boulder up that hill...LOL

Well if developed people would most probably control this energy and any weapon made from it just like we control nukes today, and chances are nukes would be in extremist minds before any chi weapon.

Well I've read and heard of this boulder, perhaps seen it on video, but I am yet to run into so hard I cannot deny its existence or power in any way. But if I run into it I will most definitely want to push uphill, and carry it up a cliff if I have to :lol: But until I find the boulder I want to believe! :lol:

Sign in to follow this